Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

you crazy girls cant sleep because your too addicted to this site lol.. every time you nod off you wake up and go "ohh wonder if anyone has commented on a thread i posted in" lmao......

well im up showered and dressed and ready to take kid to nursery, then home to put washing away, put a load of washing in machine, do some hoovering and a generaly tidy up.....

Sass you post made me chuckle.......

I know I could of cried to you Sarah, I just really didn't want to cry.

Lol Kayleigh

As for not bullying, that wasn't what you said on the phone, you said some people deserve it :( :haha:

Stop being mean to poor Sass, just beacuse she is a little bit of a meanie doesn't mean we have to tell everyone (sshhhhh) :haha:

What sort of biscuits were they Sass? And when is the mk meet going to be? Could do with a nice day out x

LOL at Melly's post!

Glad the job is going well jo, I can't shuffle cards - do you have to do that?:wacko:

Tash - you keep up the spamming!

On that subject I just realised that this thread has only 500 posts less than my old pregnancy group which has been going since last November with about the same number of people in it... That must be you Tash :haha::haha:

lol @ Kayleigh - totally agree about the sleep thing.

Sod the cleaning and have some fun - life's too short...

:shock: I would say you and Kayleigh are douing a pretty good job of increasing the posts, you guys all pick on me :cry:

I know we dont have to tell people, but I consider it my duty to warn people about NaughtySarah.

We werent waking up, we hadnt been to sleep because we had only just got off the phone to each half hour before :p

here goes the spamming again lol....

im just watching undercover boss... i could sooooooo do jaqueline golds job and have her lifestyle... i was defo made to have lots of money a small trim tanned body with gorgeous hair and make up, lovely clothes and super high heels........

hmmm about time i got a 2nd husband hahahahahahaha

Hahahahaha Kayleigh. Have to say when I read I could so do Jaqueline Gold, i was like :shock: :haha:

I havent watched it yet but watched a clip of it, and its amazing how she turned it from 90 odd percent male customers to 75/80 women.

lmao Tasha, im my single days i did have a girly experience :blush: but need a man too much for it to be regular occurance lol.....

she is pretty awesome..... but i have to admit some of ann summers products are tacky looking in real life etc so hope they can do something about that after this programme....

and the ann summers shop staff are generally only part time coz they cant afford to keep full time staff on so hopefully they will sort that too.....

Hahahaha it is like a confessions booth in here :haha:

I agree some things seem tacky

I didnt know they were only part time, whats the difference between paying one full time worker and two part time to cover the same hours? :shrug:

so im sure my latest OPK CD12 is getting ever so slightly darker.. hopefully will get positive in next couple of days...

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

006.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: any more confessions my child? :haha:

Yes that is deffo getting darker and darker, not long til a postive and that means it will be a shortish cycle for you :thumbup:

hahaha, im all confessioned out for the day.. although have sinned many a times :)

and yes im hoping thats what it means :) speed the whole process up a bit.... mu journal is gonna be laddened with OPK pics lol....

Do your cycles vary? Mine get longer and longer, so first one after pregnancy is 28 days then next is 39, then 50 odd, then 90 odd.

when we were trying for charlie they seemed to have got longer by few days, but this time i had 34 day cycle, then 30 day cycle..... so not sure what this one will be x

Confession time.....There is no way any of my confessions are gonna be in writing!! :blush:

Hooray!! Pee sticks! Dont worry if you dont get an actual positive opk. I never did, but I was obviously ovulating. Mine would get darker and darker but never as dark as or darker than the control line, then they would start getting lighter. But its fun to pee on them and watch them get darker.

Scan day tomorrow. I was almost looking forward to it and feeling positive earlier today, but I'm scared all over again now. Cant wait until I actually look forward to a scan. I always feel sorry for the poor sonographer who has to deal the the crying sobbing, hyperventilating woman before the scan even starts.

fingers crossed melly :) are you having any pregnancy symptoms yet?????

me and lilly are watching be and holly's little kingdom.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->