Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

give lilly some cake to eat, tv to watch and something to play with downstairs and get to it!!! hahaha

lmao.. im horny but not that horny hahaha.... will wait till tonight when kid is in bed and we can do it nicely.....

we had sexy time the other night which involved a lot of fourplay for him and by time we got round to the actual sex it lasted like a minute and he was like "yeah too much for play for me" hahahahahahahahaha

Looks like a positive to me!!! Get on with it girl!!!

yipppeeeeeeeeeeee so technically in 12-36 hours i should ovulate..... lets hope i do..... xxxxxxxxxxxxx

hahahahahaha... no they are only for "treats" lol.. just a hand job hahahahaha

hahahahaha love it!!!

Right i am off... hope to see you all laters xxx

That looks like a good positive to me, although I'm no expert yet!! Get to it tonight!!
Thanks everyone, I'm hating all the bleeding I have to say, the doctor was hopeful that because it was medical intervention it would be over quite quickly and I could have stopped bleeding by now, but no such luck, my body isn't that nice to me!! Just have to wait and be patient:coffee:

YAY for the positive Kayleigh :happydance:

Melly, it truly feels forever doesnt it? I have been ttc since August 2008, and am no closer now than I was then. I have had so many loses in that time and each one has made me more desperate for my rainbow, and even more so after Riley Rae. I am glad you are beginning to believe it :)

Disneybelle, I hope the bleeding stops soon :hugs:

Gosh I spend a day at work, then have parents evening and I've got pages to catch up!!!

Kelzyboo How did you go on at school Kelly? I hope it was as gentle as it could be.

I think constantly thinking about conceiving is normal, I think it really becomes an obsession.

By the way, I'm sure you're not that innocent :haha:

I think it is really frightening to try again, its strange really, if you're anything like me you're so desperate for a baby, but terrified to try again at the same time. :hugs:

I really hope when you see the consultant he gives you some answers.

Mummymarsh No THATS not my dirty secret, sorry to disappoint.

Hope you've been busy this afternoon? :winkwink:

Melly Beautiful scan picture. I'm so pleased everything was ok with the scan.

I hope and pray that Midge is your forever baby :hugs:

Tasha I'm so pleased the pathologist was kind, its interesting because the pathologist was the kind one when it came to everything that happened to Archie, whereas the bereavment midwife was a real bitch.
I think it is horrific that you were just given the results, again just another sign of the complete insensitivity when it comes to baby loss. And you're right it really shouldn't be this way :hugs:

Pleased the driving lesson went well, I've always found driving quite theraputic.

SJ Your deep dark secret has me :blush: I'm shocked :wacko: :haha:

Yes everyone in our house is much better thank you x

As for your job I think you know how I feel from our texts, I hope you've managed to get something resolved?

Hannpin Chinese was lovely thank you :thumbup:

I can't believe how insensitive people can be, I really think people just don't get it. I'm sorry your evening was spoilt be everyone's insensitivity. I can't believe either that someone hasn't spoken to you since you had Harri???

As for the BFN I'm not one to get BFPs early, never have done. Remember you're not out till AF shows.

I can understand your fears that another baby may have the same problems as Harri. We don't know why Archie died, and I think I've almost convinced myself that if I get pregnant again I'll either miscarry early (like I did in August) or I'll loose another baby like I did Archie. I have said to Rob if we loose another baby in the 2nd tri I'm not prepared to try again, but as Tasha said you never know till you're in that situation. Like you and Tasha I never thought I'd be here either!

Jo How are you?

DisneyBelle Sorry for your loss :hugs:

AFM The hospital have agreed to let us back on board with the policy, for how long only time will tell.

We went to Harry's parents evening last night. My boy is a star. Everybody spoke really highly of him, he's well behaved, polite and gets on with his work. He's acheived all of his targets but one, and they really are high targets (he's year 7 and some of his targets were year 9 targets a few years ago). I'm so proud of him, to achieve this particularly when you think he's missed ever such a lot of school this year, what with illness and loosing Archie.

Loads of love to everyone xxx

You know I am so pleased about the hospital letting you back, fingers crossed they keep with it and you get the changes that are so desperately needed without too much of a fight.

Well done to Harry, no wonder you are so proud.

My SIL had her anomaly scan today, everything is fine, but they need to go back next Friday because HE was hiding his face. Is it wrong I am relieved baby is a boy?

Oh and I have done over 300 posts on this thread :wacko:

Tasha its not wrong its kinda normal, my brothers having a baby soon (actually due before Evan was) and i'm thanking God hes having a girl. Seems easier somehow? xx

Sass, the sports day was cancelled on account of the weather!! Idiots, it didn't even rain. I was a bit gutted for Abbie, she doesn't deal well with last minute changes and was in a right moody after they text me that morning to say it was cancelled (she has ASD btw).
I think i do feel similar to you, desperate to try and terrified of actually getting pregnant, i can't win! Hopefully i'll feel better after the consultant.

:blush: ok i'm not that innocent, i'll give you all one confession lol
*I stole my best friends man, yes Abbie is his daughter and in my defense he was freakin hot!!!! (ok, i know theres no defense for it :wacko:)

:hugs: Disneybelle, hope the bleeding stops asap x

afm i'm not in a great mood today, everythings irritating me tbh, was going to go for chinese but i'm being stubborn and staying home now, no idea why just feeling a bit low :cry: Doesn't help that i've got an ear infection coming on and the left side of my face is starting to swell, thats a fun weekend for me!!

Yay for the pos OPK kayleigh :happydance: the hubby's in for a good night lol x

LMAO kelly.......... that is a confession and a half.. and as long as he is hot its ok ;) sooooo are you still best friends with the girl???? lol....

Sass - sooo pleased you are back on board.... make them listen......

Disney - i hope bleeding stops soon, such a horrid reminder of what you no longer have :cry:

Tasha - how you know how many posts you done on this thread?? did you count them :haha: and i think its normal to feel like that too.. my SIL is having a boy and im ashamed to admit im gutted about it......

some dad has commented on one of my threads back in feb about the echogenic bowel at 19 week scan and said his wife and twin boys have been dianosed of it and was wondering what our outcome was :( i read couple of my posts and i kept saying "im sure alol will be fine" etc soooo wasnt, and soooo not fair xxxxx

on a lighter note im preparing some more wee wee for another OPK....

I am glad it is normal girls. I have not held another baby that isnt mine since before Honey, but I know with baby being my nephew it will happen and so a boy will make it that little easier. Kayleigh dont be ashamed, you can see these are 'normal', doesnt help though does it.

Kelly, does your face normal swell with ear ache? Poor Abbie, our sports day was cancelled today but my monkey werent in any way. Hope you feel physically better soon :hugs: Fab confession :haha:

Yes, Kayleigh I counted them all :haha: No, if you go into TTC groups and discussions and click on the number of posts it tells you who has posted and how many times. And this is actually my 300th post, but this screen shot proves who the biggest spammer is

Attachments

• screen shot.jpg
    screen shot.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 10
LMAO at the fact that between me and Kayleigh we have about half the posts in this thread :blush:

OMG Naughtysarah is beating me and she's been on here less time than me! I need to SPAM more!

Kayleigh spammer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->