Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

:shock: more lies Kayleigh :cry:

Melly :cloud9: beautiful photo :cloud9:

I will update here for those of you that dont have me on fb (which is just Melly I think). The pathologist rang this morning, and she was really kind, and first said that she was really sorry for my loss and how my little girl is beautiful. We talked for a bit, and she explained that she was perfect in every way, the subtle deformaties are normal when they have been fighting for a while and are premature, the 11 ribs is not unusual (NaughtySarah had said all of this too). She also told me how they always send tissue off because they do it first, as the earlier they do it, if there is things that need testing, the more likely they are to be able to get answers. She said I can have that destroyed if I want. I explained how they had given me the summary and sent me off with the report to discover all this, and she was horrified. She said it it was very wrong, as the terminology they use is harsh and not nice, so she gave me her mobile number and said to call her any time day or night. It has really touched me. And you know she is the first medical professional who has showed me any sort of kindness or compassion since Riley Rae was born.

I had my driving lesson which went well, it helped me to stop thinking about everything for a little while.

And I got a letter from the patients complaint co-ordinator this morning.

How are you all?

Also I wanted to say I have been looking for these answers, when there arent any because then the answer was medical negligence and I really didnt/dont want that to be the case, accepting I have lost two daughters to medical negligence is just one of the hardest things I have to do. It shouldnt be this way.

lots of kisses to you.......... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

what response did you get from your letter then???? xxxxxx

It is just sort of a normal acknowledgement letter, what they understand to be the issues and what will happen next. There is going to be a full enquiry, so I guess that is somthing.

its a start.... remember dont take no bullshit from them.. you tell them whats what.... xxxxxxxxxxx

I'm glad theres going to be a full enquiry tasha, your little girls deserve an apology at the very least :hugs: tasha your very strong xx

Congratulations on your scan melly :happydance: x

Good morning girls....just quickely popping in before i get ready for work.

Tasha - the pathologist sounds lovely. Its nice when someone is finally helpful. Things are very different here. A pathologist would never be able to give anyone results. results can only be given by a dr. Path report would be sent to them.
I'm glad you have a response back from your letter so quickely. A full enquiry is exactly what you want.

Have a lovely evening ladies...

I wont take any Kayleigh :) It is quiet here tonight, how are you?

Thank you Kelly, I dont feel it.

My legs are soooooooooo achy, well my left leg. How are you today?

Good morning girls....just quickely popping in before i get ready for work.

Tasha - the pathologist sounds lovely. Its nice when someone is finally helpful. Things are very different here. A pathologist would never be able to give anyone results. results can only be given by a dr. Path report would be sent to them.
I'm glad you have a response back from your letter so quickely. A full enquiry is exactly what you want.

Have a lovely evening ladies...

Morning Melly, that is exactly how it is suppose to be here but because my doctor is an idiot and couldnt be bothered to turn up, it has led to many questions, me discovering horrible things on my own, and generally getting more distressed at each passing day. So as I had the report already the pathologist (only one who cared) rang me to try and put my mind at ease. From what I gather my doctor is a lazy, lazy man and a few times (including the day we were getting the post mortem results) it will get to half way through his clinic and he will ring up saying I am not coming now :dohh:

Hello all

I only went out for a night and I have so much to catch up on

Hannah - the BFN means nothing, plenty of time yet hun xx

Re due dates, based on my CD1, if I get pregnant this month my baby will be due on April 3rd which is Evelyn's birthday. I am trying not to think about it too much!

For Kayleigh - Deep dark secrets... hmm let me think of something... Ok - I once had a 3some with 2 blokes when I lived in Spain, I was very very drunk and found out the next morning that fit spanish bloke 1 was married with a pregnant wife!! Not my greatest moment in life. Felt so guilty for her and their baby :blush:

Melly - your baby is beautiful. I am so pleased he or she is doing so well :hugs:

Glad everyone is doing so well at the driving. I love driving. Getting a new posh car soon from work (assuming i still have a job:dohh:)

So pleased you found a nice person at the hospital Tash. So sad though for you :cry:

NaughtySarah - I believe you that you are good really (don't tell the others I said that tho :winkwink:):haha: Is everyone in your house better now?

AFM - work are being dodgy about my losing job situation - let me know what you think of this.
To keep my job it is based on a points system. I get points for my ratings over the last 3 years plus I get points based on how close I am to getting all of my exams. I have no concerns on ratings but on the exam side, I had an exam booked in April which was cancelled because I lost Evelyn. This is the only exam I need to be fully qualified. I booked a revision course for this on the day I got back to work which is 14th and 15th July - this was the first course I could get. i am now being told that 14th July is the cut off date and because I don't have this exam I lose 75 points. Does everone else agree that I have a case for discrimination? If I hadn't lost Evelyn I would have this exam now and I would have 75 more points.

Yes, that is discrimination, urgh that is appalling. I hope things work out for you :hugs:

Yes SJ i agree with you i think its very unfair and it is discrimination! I hope you get it sorted out, they shouldn't be allowed to pick on people, i think your circumstances and why you couldn't take the exam are extreme and should be taken into account, they can't descriminate against a greiving mother, its just wrong x I hope they sort it for you, you don't deserve it x

And i'm loving the confessions in here, SJ naughty, naughty!! I'm blushing here i must be the innocent one lol x

Still no confessions here......like I said, There is no way any of my confessions will go into writing!

SJ - That sounds horribly unfair. Surely you can get some kind of extension due to circumstances. Let us know how it works out.

hey all... so I wrote a massive post last night, then my phone crashed and it did not appear... so here goes again...but things are never as good second time round are they!!

Tasha So gald you have got a positive answer at last, and glad you have has a response to your letter, lets hope they continue to come :thumbup:

Melly Scan pic looks great, glad little midge is doing just great

MM Whooo for the darker opks I hope you get a peak soon,

SJ if it happend, I would take your EDD being on Evelyns birthday as a positive, maybe a sign from her :shrug: as for work, are you part of a union, you could ask advice of them. If not I would contact ACAS about it. I know it sounds harsh, but unfortunatly HR are harsh, so there response maybe if they started to take everones personal circumastance in to things there would be no point in having a points system to grade people agains. SO wrong, but it may be the response you get. But you do know they cannot take into account any time you have had off after Evelyn was born as this is termed as 'pregnancy related' (again more awful terminology), and therefore is not sickness. There is a section about it on sands website somewhere. I hope you get it sorted though hun :hugs: ANd I really hope your employer is a good one. I have worked with a lot of people who have been treated appaulingly in a redundant situation, fx'd things go ok for you xxx

Sass I hope you enjoyed your chinese?? we went out for an indian last night... yumm

Kelly Glad your driving went well

Jo Hope you not overworked atm

xxxxx

Ooooohhhh.....chinese....wish I was having chinese for dinner. I wonder what I am having.

AFM I am having a bit of a shit time atm. Went out last night for MIL's 50th birthday and the whole night felt like a dig (not intentionally) conversation revolved nearly solely around pregnancy or new born babies. At one point ever a 20 week scan picture was being shown round the table... as if I really want that shoved in my face. Especially seen as the person having a baby has not even spoken to me since Harri was born :growlmad:

Also my body is punishing me again. Today I feel shit, have every pregnancy sign in the world, but a :bfn: again. I know it is early to test still, but my body done this to me last month...... oh and even the month before if I remember rightly. Why... i never had this before Harri, so why now??? Girls why do we do it to ourselfes, it is like some kind of emtional and physical punishment... :sad2:

:hugs: Han, sorry your having a bad time, your right it is still early so you never know, i really hope its your month. I can imagine it is like emotional torture every month but i think thats what we do, i can't torture myself like that yet so i do it by constantly reading and researching what happened to me, how likely it is to happen again and when pregnancy is safe after csections. I think thats my torture atm.

I hope you can relax a bit and stop the torture, you don't deserve it at all :hugs:

I they should have been a bit more sensitive and not shown the scan picture around, i would have walked out, it makes you feel like your the one being unreasonable but your not, a bit of tact and sensitivity goes a long way!

Hope you have a better day today x

Thanks Kelly. I dont think I responded you your earlier post about constantly thinking about TTC.

Yes it is completly normal... it is how I run my life at present, it is all I can concentrate on!!! I feel it is the only way things will be made better... shrage line of thinking I know, but it is keeping me going at present, and that is all that matters :)

I too went through the constantly researching stage and reading about things while we were WTT it is horrible isnt it. But they do say knowledge is power. So the more we know, be better informed we will be to deal with our next pregnancies.

I am sure we will all get there soon, and we will look back on this time as something completely different as it feels now :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->