Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

Yeah - my money is on Melly being the naughtiest!

She is at a disadvantage here as she's probably in bed so can't defend herself...

Wake up Melly xxx

(On the subject of melly - if ever we do a group meet we should plan it at her place, take the rainbows, take the Oh's, sunshine, sea, fabulous idea!)

Yeah - my money is on Melly being the naughtiest!

She is at a disadvantage here as she's probably in bed so can't defend herself...

Wake up Melly xxx

(On the subject of melly - if ever we do a group meet we should plan it at her place, take the rainbows, take the Oh's, sunshine, sea, fabulous idea!)

Love it, sounds a great idea.

Australia is Matt's dream so we might go for his 30th which is Feb 2013

I'm up for a meet at mellys place lol poor melly's not here to say nooooooo!!

Even better, a barbie on the beach! I have always wanted to do that...:happydance:

Kelly, boo for the cancelling of sports day.

George missed his as he was poorly, although it didn't really bother him, I think he got his sport ability from his mummy lol

I'm up for a meet at mellys place lol poor melly's not here to say nooooooo!!

hahaha, invasion, and she wont notice us planning it on this thread I am sure :haha:

tash - you will love Oz, it is the most beautiful place on earth.

We'll all stick around and spam til you make 100!!

Yay for a barbie on the beach!!

Kayleigh, your shocking story must be a long one lol either that or your on the pool table again!! x

Sass!! YAY -WB x

We need you to forgive Kelz hun for her sins(in a catholic sort of way) xxx:haha:

Sex for me tonight too, Rob's feeling rather fruity!

tash - you will love Oz, it is the most beautiful place on earth.

Awww that is lovely. Where did you go?

It is a close run thing between there and Grenada. His mum's family is from Grenada but he doesnt know that part of his family at all, never spoken to them etc so I think he would like to go there to learn a little of his culture, history etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->