Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

Just a quickie from me (not literally) we have just had sexy time and I'm lying n my back with 2 pillows under my bum and tissue between my legs to stop the spermies falling out as we speak hahahaha

Have you been keeping up with our thread whilst :sex: I think a little more effort is needed Kayleigh :haha:

Just a quickie from me (not literally) we have just had sexy time and I'm lying n my back with 2 pillows under my bum and tissue between my legs to stop the spermies falling out as we speak hahahaha

OMFG I just laughed so much that the cat got scared and ran away :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Hahaha, swim permies swim

Have you been keeping up with our thread whilst :sex: I think a little more effort is needed Kayleigh :haha:

This made me realy laugh out loud too, Matt just raised his eyebrow at me :haha:

How many pages do I have to catch up on???????
I saw my name mentioned, and something about a British invasion. Bring it on ladies. Just remember that you talk funny, so I wont be able to understand what youre saying so speak slowly. And we are a country of alcoholics so prepare for your livers to be punished!!

Hahahahaha:haha:

yay melly xxx

we have missed you :hugs:

Tash can wait to read back for your confession in the morning :)

PS melly - most of the pages are tasha and kayleigh spam so don't bother reading - mostly about something called OTTO - it's a British thing....

*hopes that that keeps her off the trail*

Lmao! No I disappear for 10 min shag and over 10 pages appear!!! Lol right will catch up tomorrow xxx

PS melly - most of the pages are tasha and kayleigh spam so don't bother reading - mostly about something called OTTO - it's a British thing....

*hopes that that keeps her off the trail*

:thumbup::winkwink:

I'm drinking a cup of tea, i am the good girl!!
SJ, it was cleverly disguised, she'll never guess!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->