Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

Don't know, I was 4 months pregnant with Harry so I'd be surprised if they didn't notice with the position we were in!

I noticed!! and i thought sass was the innocent one....

yeah - the one flaw in my plan is that Melly may have an objection to about 20 Brits turning up on her doorstep! Doh!

we could always get campervans and sleep by the beach

I am nevar leaving u lot alone on a fri nigh again...it has taken me nearly an hour to read back through the posts and I havent miss any thing vital..... however I have missed out on so much juicy gossip with the confessions!!!! hahaha

as it has taken me so long to read throufh I am pooped now so off to bed... see u in the morn ladies.... xxx

:happydance: go sass!!

Like the camper vans on the beach idea! melly will love being invaded by 20 brits :wacko:

Me and Rob :sex: on the balcony of his parents villa in Spain, with lots of people downstairs

Hahaha, me and a girl in Rhodes did similar. I had been drinking without sleep for 48 hours, so thought it would be a good idea to go skinny dipping in the hotel pool, and do back stroke :haha: she got in and we kinda had lots of fun, there and on the sun loungers, only when we got an applause at the end did we realise there was about thirty men watching off their balcony's :blush:

ohh yea, most importantly i'm well up for the bnb meet at mellys

You know if she meant BNP you can fall out with some people :rofl: what happened to the liberal party SJ?

I am nevar leaving u lot alone on a fri nigh again...it has taken me nearly an hour to read back through the posts and I havent miss any thing vital..... however I have missed out on so much juicy gossip with the confessions!!!! hahaha

as it has taken me so long to read throufh I am pooped now so off to bed... see u in the morn ladies.... xxx

:rofl: Night Hannah

sass - now that is a confession which I am not prepared to share on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->