Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

tasha, i'm actually peeing myself laughing!! I've never had applause, must have been doing something right lol were you embarrassed or flattered?

Hann, sorry its taken you so long to read, blame the spammers!!

Me and Rob :sex: on the balcony of his parents villa in Spain, with lots of people downstairs

Hahaha, me and a girl in Rhodes did similar. I had been drinking without sleep for 48 hours, so thought it would be a good idea to go skinny dipping in the hotel pool, and do back stroke :haha: she got in and we kinda had lots of fun, there and on the sun loungers, only when we got an applause at the end did we realise there was about thirty men watching off their balcony's :blush:

Speechless :blush:

Me and Rob :sex: on the balcony of his parents villa in Spain, with lots of people downstairs

Hahaha, me and a girl in Rhodes did similar. I had been drinking without sleep for 48 hours, so thought it would be a good idea to go skinny dipping in the hotel pool, and do back stroke :haha: she got in and we kinda had lots of fun, there and on the sun loungers, only when we got an applause at the end did we realise there was about thirty men watching off their balcony's :blush:

Ditto

tasha, i'm actually peeing myself laughing!! I've never had applause, must have been doing something right lol were you embarrassed or flattered?

I was too drunk too be embarrassed, so I laughed and took a bow :dohh: then we went off to the sea.

Ditto

Hahaha, it isnt THAT bad

Poor melly's going to read this when she wakes up, should have been a little more covert i think!

lol tasha i love that you took a bow, i would have cried lol

I was too drunk too be embarrassed, so I laughed and took a bow :dohh: then we went off to the sea.

:rofl:

Hahaha, oh gosh this might not seem that funny first thing in the morning, one way to bring your breakfast back up :haha:

Ok with immediate effect we need a codename for our plans...

Operation Trip to Oz - OTTO is the name - she'll never work it out!

lol tasha i love that you took a bow, i would have cried lol

Really, if you were as drunk as me you wouldnt. The walk to the sea was about 15 minutes, and I went with just my towel (to make things a little easier :blush:), and for 5-10 minutes, I was using my towel as a cape :dohh:

How many pages do I have to catch up on???????
I saw my name mentioned, and something about a British invasion. Bring it on ladies. Just remember that you talk funny, so I wont be able to understand what youre saying so speak slowly. And we are a country of alcoholics so prepare for your livers to be punished!!

yay i like OTTO, she'll never know until we show up in our camper vans!!

Just a quickie from me (not literally) we have just had sexy time and I'm lying n my back with 2 pillows under my bum and tissue between my legs to stop the spermies falling out as we speak hahahaha

eeeek we're busted i think!! Yay my livers had a rest for a bit so it needs a good beating lol x

Ok with immediate effect we need a codename for our plans...

Operation Trip to Oz - OTTO is the name - she'll never work it out!

Hahaha, this actually made me laugh really loudly.

Drink does terrible things to me, like make me confess what I have :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->