Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

Morning Kayleigh, the dance thing was me listening to random music :thumbup: the leg thing is me and Matt having some fun :haha:

It must be horrible, that every time you are poorly you wonder if it is the same virus that made Charlie poorly :hugs::hugs: LMAO at Lilly, she is so cute :cloud9:

claim to fame.... does anyone remember the big breakfast show????????

jo i can imagine your friends due date will be rough for you..... all my friends who were due in july are startiung to have their babies now and im not :hissy: but like you say you try and hide those feelins and show happiness for them, even if you wanna scream at them sometimes

So many of my friends are having their babies now too, tough isnt it? :hugs:

I'm going for it now. I also had 'phases' - doctor, nurse, policeman, artist, singer from a band, plumber!

hahah u join my policeman team lol...

tash, think im approacghing your confession.. just read the "matt is only person i slept with" comment YEEEEAH RIGHT lol

I'm going for it now. I also had 'phases' - doctor, nurse, policeman, artist, singer from a band, plumber!

hahah u join my policeman team lol...

tash, think im approacghing your confession.. just read the "matt is only person i slept with" comment YEEEEAH RIGHT lol

Hahaha, yes you are and nope he isnt the only person I have slept with, just the only man :haha:

TASHA IS A LESBIAN IN DISGUISE....................................... I LOVE IT :)

to be fair sounds like many of us on here have had those lesbian tendencies hahahahahahahah..........

if we did all meet up and werent pregnant and wine was involved, all i can say is "can you imagine" hahahahhahaha

TASHA IS A LESBIAN IN DISGUISE....................................... I LOVE IT :)

to be fair sounds like many of us on here have had those lesbian tendencies hahahahahahahah..........

:rofl: :rofl:

if we did all meet up and werent pregnant and wine was involved, all i can say is "can you imagine" hahahahhahaha

lmao, I would stay sober. I think last night proves I do stupid things when drunk :dohh:

like we would ever allow that tash lol....

can you explain the OTTO thing, i couldnt find it....

at the end of big breakfats when all the guests and crew wave by as the helicopter goes up i was there waving :D and my dad was the star as he was on there for hunkiest fire fighter lmao......

kelly i suffer with bad ears.. both my ears get so "blocked2 and swollen sometimes i can hardly here, and they hurt to touch and make my head hurt.... im too scared to get them syringed tho..... and i make it worse by shoving cotton birds down them to try clear them lol

like we would ever allow that tash lol....

can you explain the OTTO thing, i couldnt find it....

Hahaha, I so would

Errr I cant remember what it stood for, but it was do with Melly not finding out we are all going to her house :haha:

at the end of big breakfats when all the guests and crew wave by as the helicopter goes up i was there waving :D and my dad was the star as he was on there for hunkiest fire fighter lmao......

LMAO, thats cool. Your dad was a fire fighter?

kelly i suffer with bad ears.. both my ears get so "blocked2 and swollen sometimes i can hardly here, and they hurt to touch and make my head hurt.... im too scared to get them syringed tho..... and i make it worse by shoving cotton birds down them to try clear them lol

You can clear them yourself without getting them syringed, get a little dropper thing from holland and barratt, and then use some olive oil, just one drop, in your ear and it will soften everything up and help to unblock them. Recommended by lots of doctors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->