Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

Is it worth me trying to catch up on pages past????

Any other confessions and dirty secrets?

on more 4 this one is.... thats shame.. i stoppped watchig it for long while, but have braved the american serious.. and youzza i think i forgot how much it really hurts lol... xxx

nah melly its all just chit chatty stuff..... you caught Tashas confession did you?? that was the biggie lmao xxx

Ok......well....

Long before i met Rod of course, I was working at a local bar. It was my second job as i also had a full time job during the day.

My supervisor and I got along really well. He had a fiancee, but that suited me just fine. I didnt want a relationship. We started mucking around, then kissing and stuff, over a few weeks. The first time I actually had sex with him was just 5 days before his wedding day. This continued for quite a while. I'm pretty sure his wife suspected something. I was the only girl at work that she wouldnt speak to. I got all the good shifts too, and always got over time. To this day I still dont feel guilty.
Oops, halo is slipping a little!

lmao melly.... i love the honestly, that you dont even feel guilty... flipping hilrious.....

he is the one that should feel guilty anyway

Thats the way I always saw it too. I was single and I liked it that way. But he was good looking and fun. I liked the excitement and the social life. There was a group of us who hung out together and they all knew what was going on.

you got to enjoy things while you can i say....

im 23 in august and have had my fair share of fun..... and now im married and a family person, so nooooo more fun for me :)

american programmes are soo dramatic... lol.. the music on this show is mega hahahaha

Yep, fun times are over for me too....Well, not over. Just different.

lMAO Melly

Mine was not a biggie Kayleigh

I always think you are older Kayleigh

OBEM just finishing.....

Tasha yours was awesome :)

older??? why???? im a kid baby :)

I gotta go to bed ladies, can barely keep my eyes open. I know i'll have plenty to catch up on in the morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->