Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

right seen as I started this post I think it is adiscrase I only have posted 177 times

so I think

Hannah, that is awful. Harri is not a problem. What is it with insensitive mum's?

How are you?

so claim to fame.. umm I dont really have any. BUt these are as close as I get

Well I have represented WALES playing hocky... well only at college level... and I cant even play, they just needed people to make up the numbers!!!

I have also been on the news singing in a boob tube and mini skirt for an entertainment competition we won, but I was only little :blush:

I met Liz smith (the gran from the royal family) and held her hand and showed her to her hotel room. I worked at the hotel, I wasnt being some kind of weird stalker!!

And for Kelly... I saw Adam Jones, Welsh rugby player, in tesco with his new baby last Wed!!

Harri is definitely not a problem :hugs:

Sorry you're all having mum problems, it took me a long time (and counselling) to realise that it doesn't matter how upset you get or what you say, you won't change people. I still have moments with my mother why I get upset and where I try and change her opinion on things but then either I remind myself or Rob does, that my mother is a bitch and I'm just wasting my breath.

Hannah, love the spamming.

Im ok thanks hun, no sign of AF yet :happydance: but no :bfP: either :(

Mums are just shit, well mine anyway, really they should be the one person who we can always rely on to be there. I would never dream of being so insensitive to Elsie

They are cool claim to fames, admit it though you were stalking the gran :haha:

Sass sorry to hear about your mum too :(

I have come to realise over the past 2 years that my mum isnt worth anymore tears, breat and thought tbh.. better off just seeing her birthdays xmas funerals weddings etc, gritting my teath for the short time and going home and not giving it anymore thought!!

h and rugby wise, Will Carling is really arrogant met him in Twickenham (I live quite near there). Jason Leonard is nice, my sister use to look after his children.

They are cool claim to fames, admit it though you were stalking the gran :haha:

well i must admit i did try and get a sneeky autograph by asking her to sign her room card... but her aide dont it for her :dohh:

Harri is definitely not a problem :hugs:

Sorry you're all having mum problems, it took me a long time (and counselling) to realise that it doesn't matter how upset you get or what you say, you won't change people. I still have moments with my mother why I get upset and where I try and change her opinion on things but then either I remind myself or Rob does, that my mother is a bitch and I'm just wasting my breath.

Hannah, love the spamming.

:( it is horrible they can make us feel this way :hugs:

Im ok thanks hun, no sign of AF yet :happydance: but no :bfP: either :(

Mums are just shit, well mine anyway, really they should be the one person who we can always rely on to be there. I would never dream of being so insensitive to Elsie

Yay, hope she doesnt show until June :winkwink:

I think that makes it harder, the fact that we wouldnt dream of this behaviour

ohh and before anyone thinks of it... as we have someone from shameless, enders, emerdale and i presume Melly can be either home and away or neighbours :haha:

I do not sound like nessa from gavin and stacey

I dont really have a welsh accent, as I live to close to the wales/eng border

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"