Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

ohh and this has pissed me off slightly and not sure if im being selfish about it...

steves mum who lives in cyprus is coming over for whole of august (and probably bit longer as the SIL is due 31st August) anyway steph (MIL) keeps saying to the SIL that she is gonna be withh her the whole time incase she misses anything blah blaH, but i cant help think, hold on you do still have a Grand daughter that you see once a year.........

and you also have a grandson, that you dont know much about have not seen hardly any pics of (if any at all) and probably dont even know whole stroy as its hard to write all details down.....

lyanne dont even want her at the birth coz her other sister and FOB is gonna be there....

i just feel she is interested in her other granddaughter and grandson now.... if charlie was here aand alive i can imagine it would be a whole different stroy.....

Night Melly

Massive hugs Kayleigh, I dont think it selfish at all. She should want to know Lilly and Charlie.

I am kinda feeling the same, like my mum would be all over me if I was still pregnant but barely talks to me because Riley Rae has grown her wings and so she moved on to my SIL who is pregnant

yep I'd go 1dpo Kayleigh x

I have been to work for just 4 hours and it has just taken me bleedin ages to catch up!

You pair are right spammers!

kayleigh - you are absolutely right to be annoyed with MIL. She is probably not even thinking about it. Like most people, they think keeping silence is the best way to help. In reality you want to tell everyone about everything Charlie was and every detail. He exists, we all need people to acknowledge that. I am sure when she gets here she will still want to spend time with Lilly

Talking of Lilly, the guy I went into work to observe today is having a baby this week (c section booked for Thursday) he told me very sheepishly today that if baby is a girl she will be called Lilly or Evelyn. I was totally over the moon! I always thought that might upset me but it's quite the opposite.

Everyone feeling good today? Any hangovers?

yep I'd go 1dpo Kayleigh x

I have been to work for just 4 hours and it has just taken me bleedin ages to catch up!

You pair are right spammers!

kayleigh - you are absolutely right to be annoyed with MIL. She is probably not even thinking about it. Like most people, they think keeping silence is the best way to help. In reality you want to tell everyone about everything Charlie was and every detail. He exists, we all need people to acknowledge that. I am sure when she gets here she will still want to spend time with Lilly

Talking of Lilly, the guy I went into work to observe today is having a baby this week (c section booked for Thursday) he told me very sheepishly today that if baby is a girl she will be called Lilly or Evelyn. I was totally over the moon! I always thought that might upset me but it's quite the opposite.

Everyone feeling good today? Any hangovers?

Spammers :shock: more bullying of me and Kayleigh :nope:

That was nice of him to let you know, I think. Better than finding out at an announcement and everyone seeing your reaction, cos it could of been tears. Glad it isnt bad for you

OMG Webber is on poll!

That is freaky...

I have a very good feeling about this months guys. We are gonna be getting some great news xxx

Yay go webber!!! He is sooo hot lol

I've managed to catch up with posts but i've no time to post now lol off to sleep now my painkillers have kicked in, my poor ear is killing me, i've just started antibiotics and i've got to get some more on monday, lucky i have so many painkillers to choose from or i'd cry lol

Caught mellys confession hidden in there somewhere, shame on you melly lol not sure my morals are what they should be either!!

Right i'm going to sleep before painkillers wear off again, abbies at a friends party so i can have a nap lol xx

Hey all you naughty ladies... you lot make me look like a right angel :angelnot:

It has taken me a while to catch up, and now cant remember who has said what!!! hahaha

all you spamers have rolled into 1!

Well I have got a night in tonight while Ieuan is off out on a stag do, so will be on later no doubt.....

I will spill some of my naughtyness and claims to fame later... I will jsut say dont get too excited as I lead qute a boring life really!!!

Catch u laters lovelies

oh an MM have a good evening out... I love cheese and wine

The quiet ones are the worst hann - we established that last night (I always thought Tash was a good girl!)

Tasha.. a good girl... :rofl:

MM - its not that i dont get on with my mum, we get it its more like i dont really like her :haha: long story really!!

just checked and matalan is open till 7 so should get to go b4 it closes :happydance: think Im gonna treat myself to some new summer clothes :)

My sister asker earlier if we were still thinking of ttc before the end of the year (i like to keep it a secret) and chris said yes, then said 'maybe on holiday' :happydance: means he is definitely into the idea!! only 2 months and 3 days till we go on holiday :sex:

xxx

Tasha.. a good girl... :rofl:

MM - its not that i dont get on with my mum, we get it its more like i dont really like her :haha: long story really!!

just checked and matalan is open till 7 so should get to go b4 it closes :happydance: think Im gonna treat myself to some new summer clothes :)

My sister asker earlier if we were still thinking of ttc before the end of the year (i like to keep it a secret) and chris said yes, then said 'maybe on holiday' :happydance: means he is definitely into the idea!! only 2 months and 3 days till we go on holiday :sex:

xxx

And yet more bullying :cry: I am a good girl.

Why dont you like her hun?

Enjoy treating yourself :flower:

And yay for Chris saying yes, it is always nice to hear them sure isnt it?

I am feeling pretty sorry for myself atm. I sent my mum a message telling her how awful she is to me, and was quite harsh with it but she just is not very nice right now. I already feel like I let people down by not getting Riley Rae here safely and she makes me feel it even more so.

Had a nap so feeling a bit better.

Kayleigh are you going to the cheese and wine night?

:hugs: Tasha, sorry your having a hard time with your mum x

Thank you Kelly, how are you feeling now?

Tash you are not alone, I have seen my mum once since I had Harri, it was on her birthday... just over 2 weeks after I had had him, and all she said was "how are you after you... um, well little problem" LITTLE PROBLEM!!???!!!??? my son is no little problem

we have not really got on for the past 5 or so years, well ever since she had an afair and turned into a looney.

Cant choose your family, but at least you can choose your friends hey

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"