***REVISED*** November Testing Thread/7 BFPs, 19.4%

Welcome back Keekeee!! How did your op go? How are you feeling?

Thanks sus and despie :hugs:. Op went really well, boobs look good :thumbup:. Still in quite a bit of pain and still groggy but feeling a bit better every day. So glad it's all over. No more surgery - yay! :happydance:

Yay that is great!! :happydance: And nice boobies!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: I am so jealous! But so happy for you!!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Keekee, no pain, no gain. You will have perfect ta-tas!!!!!!! :holly:

Thanks sus and despie :hugs:. Op went really well, boobs look good :thumbup:. Still in quite a bit of pain and still groggy but feeling a bit better every day. So glad it's all over. No more surgery - yay! :happydance:

That must be such an amazing feeling ,I can't admire u enough hun with everything u have been thru ,u are fab ,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi DMom, can you put me down for 21 Nov? Ta :thumbup:

dmom, please can you put me down for the 18th.

best of luck ladies, november a great month for celebrations and fireworks i think. :thumbup:

CD1:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Dmom can you put me down for Novermber 25th? Hoping it is a normal cycle and not another long one...

Sumat I LOVE your avatar :haha::haha::haha: Love the sense of humour here!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks Despie! It is thanks to you all lovely ladies:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Morning girls :hi:

Monday bloody Monday again. Hmmph!

I've been in so much pain with my back that the weekend went by with a blur and no :sex: to be had. Will have to try tonight although my back is not much better. Pills, pills and more pills. Its so unappealing when i have to be dumb to :sex:

:(

sus and googly, glad we are sharing this ride together this cycle :hugs:

yes, here's to us and cd1 girls :drunk: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"