***REVISED*** November Testing Thread/7 BFPs, 19.4%

dmom, i don't mean to be a pita but you've got me and googly's dates crossed. :blush:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Love the sense of humour on the 1st page! :thumbup: Makes us all smile!

I'll be testing November 17, if you could add me please :)

Suma....Lovely avatar! :haha:

Wendy....:hugs:

Keekee...What r u going to show us your new tits? :haha:

Googly....Where have you been? :hug:

Hi ladies. Lol I'm an idiot and didn't read the "we have a revised thread" sooooo my bad (huge blush grin)

Love all the piccies of everyones dowgies and animals! Total lover here but most certainly my favourite little dude @ the moment is my kitten Buttons aka Minxi! He's 8 weeks now! Had him since the day he was born..6 hrs old I think! So thru the 2 hour feedings..wet wipe bum wipes..bottles make up (peering thru slit eyes late @ night) ... Soooo worth it! Prepares me for motherhood lol!
Have another 12 kitties, 2 bootiful daschunds and two house chickens (my gals!!)

Love ladies and tons gooood mojo for those tests!

Ahhhhh stop with all the cake talk!! I just had my first weigh-in at Slimming World since the holiday. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but cake isn't going to help...

Omg i had a mini red velvet Whoopee pie in Starbucks with a creme brûlée Macchiato ,sooooo good :haha:

OMG, u just reminded me that Creme Brulee is back and i've been drinking Toffee Nut Latte' stopping at Starbucks after work. Wooooot WOOT! Thanks Desp!@!! :hugs:

Hello Ladies! Hope all is well. I would say put me down for the 14th, She will probably be here before that. Hope she stays as short as she did this month. 2 days was enough for me.

sus and googly, glad we are sharing this ride together this cycle :hugs:

yes, here's to us and cd1 girls :drunk: :happydance:

Yay sumat and sus! Hopefully we will be sharing something else in 4 weeks time! :happydance::happydance::happydance::thumbup:

Suma....Lovely avatar! :haha:

Wendy....:hugs:

Keekee...What r u going to show us your new tits? :haha:

Googly....Where have you been? :hug:

Hey Indigo! :hugs: Had a semi TTC-free/low key/high social butterfly month - in experiment of the not thinking about it = pregnancy! And the answer to that is a big 'WHATEVS'! Another crappy short LP/cycle....

So I'm back to the full stress, full monitoring now :thumbup::D

How's things with you?

And keekee - yeah, I want to see the knockers too - get 'em out! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"