***REVISED*** November Testing Thread/7 BFPs, 19.4%

Yay Wendy! :happydance::happydance:

For some reason, I just posted a positive OPK on CD6...it's going to be an early OV from the meds, I think.

Well I poas and it was completely blank lol,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:Good luck everyone for this month .:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Yay Wendy! :happydance::happydance:

For some reason, I just posted a positive OPK on CD6...it's going to be an early OV from the meds, I think.

You might have a longer surge than usual given that its a tad early. Hope you have DH on standby. :)

Think i should probably start with the OPKs tonight. :)

I do :cry:

You are going to think I am crazy Despie... But I work full time (in theory from 8 am to 4 pm every day) which I usually work overtime... and then I work also part time two evenings a week teaching at the univerisity... ah and I live with my OH that is hard work as well :haha::haha::haha::haha:

Yes, I am a workaholic... No wonder why I am so stressed!

No I dont think u are crazy at all ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I think you are crazy - that is way too much work lol :haha::haha::haha::haha: :hugs::hugs:

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: Well I think I am crazy as well!
I often wonder how did I manage to get some many working hours... I must have been mad!! Well that will change when I get a BFP

Hi all,
Could you please put me down for November 20th.

Well poas and very positive DH is ready and we have preseed and softcups this month, eating healthy, vitamins, no alcoholic beverages lots of water LOL, FXed testing on Nov 4 th baby dust to all

Got my cross hairs this morning. FF says I Ovulated the day of my Positive opk. so CD14... I guess.. so now I'm at 3 DPO.. oh well! The best part is my EDD is July 10th which is our wedding anniversary! Kinda cool.. even though I know those things never stick...July is a busy month always.. since it's my bday.. anniversary, and OH's bday is in August.. it would be typical that our babies bday would be around the same time!
Here's to hoping.... :bfp:
I guess Halloween BFP for me!! Lots of PMA..

Hi girls,
I'm hopeful that I might have finally ovulated yesterday although my temperature isn't showing it yet. Fingers crossed for a temperature rise for me tomorrow as otherwise I'm afraid of another anovulatory cycle. You can put me down (tentatively) for testing on 6th November.

Hi girls,
I'm hopeful that I might have finally ovulated yesterday although my temperature isn't showing it yet. Fingers crossed for a temperature rise for me tomorrow as otherwise I'm afraid of another anovulatory cycle. You can put me down (tentatively) for testing on 6th November.

Fixed for a rise tomorrow ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi girls, can I join?! I love cake!!!! oh, and put me down for testing on the 5th Nov :)

Hey dmom! Thanks for doing this. Can you please put me down as a tentative 1st? I don't for a minute think I'm pg, I just wanna POAS :thumbup:.

Amazing cakes. I want cake now!

this is my first time ever on a testing thread and I'm beginning to get deathly nervous about it!

I'll have to distract myself and try to forget that I've put myself out there until testing day!

So forgive me if I don't pop in here often, ladies.

Jodes, good to see you back with us, you were missed :hugs:

Talking of cake I'm about to tuck into a slice of homemade toffee cake :cake::)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->