***REVISED*** November Testing Thread/7 BFPs, 19.4%

I've been doing something I never do which is spend money that I didn't plan on. All related to TTC or babies.

First I went to my Doc a month earlier but easily justified. Then I got this cute little baby thing that says "From small beginnings come great Blessings".

And now just tonight I signed up for VIP on FF.

I know this sounds silly but I think I'm getting hormonal!
:wacko:

I've been doing something I never do which is spend money that I didn't plan on. All related to TTC or babies.

First I went to my Doc a month earlier but easily justified. Then I got this cute little baby thing that says "From small beginnings come great Blessings".

And now just tonight I signed up for VIP on FF.

I know this sounds silly but I think I'm getting hormonal!
:wacko:

And you're manifesting! :haha::winkwink:

Can you put me down for the 23rd nov please? Fingers crossed this may be our lucky cyle:flower:

And to continue with my manifesting spending spree I just purchased a bunch of IC pg tests and O tests. Although the O test will probably get her to late for this month. :flower:

hi dmom, sorry to mess you around but can you take me off the nov testing please. we're not going to be trying this month now.

Oh Summat, sorry to hear, I hope it is for a break. Hugs!

yeah, just a month out and i'll be back.

best of luck ladies xxx

Ladies--had my trigger shot today. Do you suppose that means I could move to the 9th as a testing day, or should I stick with the 10th??? The IUI is tomorrow, so technically....but I get impatient

I think you are good for either day...we can keep you on the 10th and just let us know if you test early!

Ladies--had my trigger shot today. Do you suppose that means I could move to the 9th as a testing day, or should I stick with the 10th??? The IUI is tomorrow, so technically....but I get impatient

If you stick to the 10th I bet you POAS on the 9th :haha:

My AF is due 9th but I want to wait till 11/11/11 to test as I would love a BFP on all the 11s :) Plus the old witch is never late so if she's not shown by then I am more optimistic of a BFP :)

Lots of :dust: for all the ladies on the thread :dust:

I'm not even using a testing date; I'll POAS wen the mood strikes, lol

If you stick to the 10th I bet you POAS on the 9th :haha:

My AF is due 9th but I want to wait till 11/11/11 to test as I would love a BFP on all the 11s :) Plus the old witch is never late so if she's not shown by then I am more optimistic of a BFP :)

Lots of :dust: for all the ladies on the thread :dust:

smart...smart...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back