***REVISED*** November Testing Thread/7 BFPs, 19.4%

So I'm home not feeling well today and was board so I started looking at last months weird cycle.

I think I figured out what happened and did an override on FF. This made my LP 12 days again and changed FF testing date for me.

My new testing date is 11/11/11!:happydance:

Seems lucky to me!

Can I put you on the list?:hugs:

Sure why not!

I doubt I will actually test through...because I usually just wait for AF.

Although I do now have IC and it is a lucky day so maybe I will if AF doesn't show that morning.

evening ladies

thanks for your thoughts & care :hugs:

polaris, it's looks good, fx'ed and prayers for you.

well, had a long wait at the Early pregnancy unit but the staff were really fabulous, very supportive and understanding, well done NHS!
so, since AF was officially due only tomorrow, it is not clear what the earlier episode was and if nothing massive happens over the weekend I am due back at the clinic monday morning for an ultrasound and blood work to see what caused the light bleed and the ongoing pelvic pain & cramps. I did get my Vit D results back, heavily deficient and the midwife said to immediately start high dosage supplementation.

hope everyone has a lovely, relaxing weekend:flower:
:hugs::hugs:

evening ladies

thanks for your thoughts & care :hugs:

polaris, it's looks good, fx'ed and prayers for you.

well, had a long wait at the Early pregnancy unit but the staff were really fabulous, very supportive and understanding, well done NHS!
so, since AF was officially due only tomorrow, it is not clear what the earlier episode was and if nothing massive happens over the weekend I am due back at the clinic monday morning for an ultrasound and blood work to see what caused the light bleed and the ongoing pelvic pain & cramps. I did get my Vit D results back, heavily deficient and the midwife said to immediately start high dosage supplementation.

hope everyone has a lovely, relaxing weekend:flower:
:hugs::hugs:

:hugs: peacebaby. GL and FXed for your ultrasound.
You have a lovely weekend too :flower:.

last month was a complete nightmare. infection, bad reaction to medicine for infection. sitting on ice pack with literally burnt insides! and to top it all off it was right before o. :wacko: :growlmad:
November is my month! :thumbup: count on it! Put me down for Nov 30! Good luck to all! :baby:

Thanks for all the good luck wishes. AF arrived overnight so CD1 today. Hey ho, onto next month. Good luck to all the November testers, I'll be sticking around to see how you all get on.

BFN 10/31 and af arrived on Nov 1. At least it'll be easy to track my cdys. :) I'll be testing again around Nov 21/cd21 since it usually runs 24 dys.

F'xed for everyone!

Thanks for all the good luck wishes. AF arrived overnight so CD1 today. Hey ho, onto next month. Good luck to all the November testers, I'll be sticking around to see how you all get on.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Sorry hun. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs: :hugs: to all those that the wicked one caught this month. :hugs:

Hi Dmom can you put me back in for 29th Nov please. FF has that predicted as my AF due so I can be on this thread twice this month.
It will be BFP I am manifesting hard this month!

Hi girls...thank you so much for the updates and I am sorry for those the got visited by the cow!

We have a few women who have not reported back and I would love to hear from them soon...

hi Dmom

thanks for doing this...not sure what my body's up to right now, I'm convinced I'm out. will update as soon as the clinic confirms on monday.

Nats, yay for the super PMA :thumbup: I'm all for visualising and manifesting.

Enjoying the fireworks filled sky tonight.

have a lovely evening all.

hi Dmom

thanks for doing this...not sure what my body's up to right now, I'm convinced I'm out. will update as soon as the clinic confirms on monday.

Nats, yay for the super PMA :thumbup: I'm all for visualising and manifesting.

Enjoying the fireworks filled sky tonight.

have a lovely evening all.

Good luck with your clinic appointment on Monday, really hope that it is all good news! I hate when your body doesn't behave as predicted - unless of course it's because it's a BFP in which case it's fab!!

Good luck to all the new people joining up! And everyone else too of course:dust::dust:

Loosing it!! AF is due either today or tomorrow (29/30 day cycle) - no sign yet today, phew! I have done a few early tests but no lines showing until the test has dried and even then they were very faint... So I am sat here now wondering what tomorrow will bring - not gonna test tomorrow, just gonna see what happens now :shrug:

FXd for all of you ladies yet to test and hugs to the ladies that AF has visited x

You have to watch out for those awful evap lines on dried tests

Do you temp? FX for you!!!
:dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back