***REVISED*** November Testing Thread/7 BFPs, 19.4%

You have to watch out for those awful evap lines on dried tests

Do you temp? FX for you!!!
:dust::dust:

Thats what I was thinking too :(

I've not temped before but considering it... Been to the GP this month and first round of blood tests have confirmed OV'd so have to wait for test in next cycle to make sure its happening every month... its the waiting that gets me... I am soooo impatient!!

Will wait to see what tomorrow bring with everything crossed xx

thanks polaris!

Mrs A, fx'd for you, be strong and stay relaxed. Probably a good thing to take a break from testing tomorrow, maybe keep busy with enjoyable pursuits. Maybe your body just needs time to get the HCG going.:hugs::hugs:

Mrs A, fingers crossed for you, hopefully this is your BFP. Must be a good sign that AF hasn't shown yet. I do recommend temping, I have found that it is a good way to get a better idea of what your body is doing.

I like temping but I think it's the side of me that likes numbers and graphs ...for some it causes stress which I would aviod if possible...
I hope this is your month!!

Thanks Ladies... I think that temping might send me over the edge hahahaha...

I have been lucky to BD for at least 14 days straight until 2DPO and done the legs in the air thing too!!

I'm on edge waiting for any sign of anything!! Feel like I am going insane!! They do say that patience is a virtue - I just wish I had some :haha::haha:

I have been lucky to BD for at least 14 days straight until 2DPO and done the legs in the air thing too!!

I'm on edge waiting for any sign of anything!! Feel like I am going insane!! They do say that patience is a virtue - I just wish I had some :haha::haha:

14 days straight :huh:Wow

14 days straight :huh:Wow

I know what you mean... We have only been TTC for 8 months now and I feel so much pressure to be able to conceive!! Its pressure I am putting on myself, I know that... DH is 7 years younger than me and in his late 20's... I just want to be able to give us a child...

I think I might have to ban myself from trawling the forums :wacko:

P.S still no sign of AF this morning!

Hi Everyone,

I'm still pretty new to these forums and only recently discovered this over 35 forum, what a great place to find others thinking about some of the same things. I'll be testing on (and around) the 28th. Sign me up please!

This will be our third cycle of trying, good luck everyone!

Polaris and constance :hugs: and damn that hag!

Mrs A, FXed for you! And woah to the 14 days of :sex:. Awesome! I wish I could say the same, if we manage it once a month we're doing well :blush:.

Naturenut :hi: and welcome!

Mrs A : I know 14 days is awsome...are you guys newlyweds??
I say test tomorrow!

Naturenut: welcome!

I am very impressed by 14 days straight! We can't even manage every second day during ovulation week most months. :cry:

Polaris: :hugs: its hard when you have a little one

Anyone know why I have an open circle on my FF today when I used my same temp time as always??

OMG Milty...Your chart is starting to look triphasic! :happydance:

IDK....Did you note 'poor sleep' or something out of the ordinary?

I am very impressed by 14 days straight! We can't even manage every second day during ovulation week most months. :cry:

We only DTD 3x every 36 hours when I got pregnant.
Although impressive, I think timing is more important than quantity. :flower::flower::flower:

Oh yeah I did mark that but I had more than 3 hours I was just up late....

Looks cool huh! Only I think it's just up because I'm sick.:shrug:

Polaris: :hugs: its hard when you have a little one

Anyone know why I have an open circle on my FF today when I used my same temp time as always??

The only thing I can think of is if you marked "sleep deprived/disturbed sleep". Your chart looks amazing!! Hope it's a good sign.

ok I unmarked sleep deprived and it went away...yeah!!

I've been working really hard this month to temp at the same time...

Mrs A : I know 14 days is awsome...are you guys newlyweds??
I say test tomorrow!

Naturenut: welcome!

Just a year married and no little ones to disturb, yet! DD was away on holiday this month to which gave us a lot more time this month... Still no sign of the dreaded witch or sign of anything else either! Might test tomorrow or wait til Tuesday... I just dont want to see a BFN

Still.... FXd for all of this month x

Just a year married and no little ones to disturb, yet! DD was away on holiday this month to which gave us a lot more time this month... Still no sign of the dreaded witch or sign of anything else either! Might test tomorrow or wait til Tuesday... I just dont want to see a BFN

Still.... FXd for all of this month x

FXed Mrs A! :dust:
You have some willpower there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly