***REVISED*** November Testing Thread/7 BFPs, 19.4%

Hi - am on/off in here as my computer died last month :S But the TTC is still on! Can you put me down for 14th nov? If I can withstand that long ;) :dust:

I don't mean to be insensitive ladies and hope Ive not upset anyone?... I just need to stop feeling sorry for myself x

:hugs: Mrs. A

umm I have no idea what you are talking about but you definetly should not feel sorry for yourself!

You have a lot going for you and will have a :baby: soon!

FX that soon is only 10mths away

I don't mean to be insensitive ladies and hope Ive not upset anyone?... I just need to stop feeling sorry for myself x

Mrs A, I'm sure you haven't upset anyone honey :hugs:. Made a few jealous (me! me!) with your 14 days in a row :haha:. But upset? No way.
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ok now I'm getting parnoid...

Do you think my chart looks like that because I've been sick? Do you think I should stop taking Nyquil? I hate taking medicance anyway...:shrug:

Have you tested Milty?
It could be worth testing. 1. because your chart looks good, seems like you had an implantation dip and temps are going up and your chart looks thriphasic.

Since when have you been sick Milty? it might be because of that that your temps are high as well, but I am hoping for the 1st reason!

I started getting sick on CD5 or Thu. but by CD6 I had a full blown head cold and stayed home from work.

I've been taking Nyquil since CD5 a couple times a day :dohh:

I would test and see what happens, at least if you it is positive you can decide if you stop taking the meds:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hello Ladies..so I was looking at different app that I have also been flip flopping between and this one says that I am only 12 dpo today but the other says I am 15 dpo...tested yesterday with Fam $ cheapy..BFN. AF is due any day now. Will re test Tuesday or Wed if she hasn't shown. Did get sick this morning when I brushed my teeth getting ready for work, so I am saying a little prayer. Had a tiny spot in panties yesterday and CP is high, soft and wet.:coffee::dohh:

To all of you who got your BFP, YAY!!!!!:happydance:

Could you please tell Ms. Jodie I wish her all the best and will keep her in my prayers?

Milty...if you can, I would find an alternative to Nyquil...it has a lot of ingredients in it and I don't think you need anything but Tylenol and maybe a decongestant.

I think Nyquil also has a cough suppressant and antihistamines in it?

yes it does...do you think it is bad I've taken it?

Bad, not at all. But, I don't like combo meds at all bc typically they will treat more ailments than you actually have.

I would just stick to Tylenol and Mucinex, if you can....:thumbup:

sounds like a good plan...although I can just go without which is what I normal do.

do you think this will mess with my test tomorrow?

get the mucinex DM, you have to get it from the pharmacy. But it works great :thumbup:

I'm sending DH out to get it for me...

he thinks I'm just tring to get out of taking my blood test tomorrow...but I'm going no matter what!

Unfortunately, your head cold won't cause an issue with it, so you lost that excuse...lol

I must admit I thought about it for a split second but then it made me more determined to get it done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->