***REVISED*** November Testing Thread/7 BFPs, 19.4%

Dmom if I could hit thanks twice I would!!

by the way your chart is look really good

Ok girls, some of you aren't reporting back.:growlmad:

Please update us! :flower:

And, I know one of you is testing bc there is a thread in the HPT forum with your name on it. No, Hugs...I don't mean you.:haha:

:hi: Dmom, well it def ain't me! Nothing to report boring.com, hope you're okay though xXx

Thanks Dmom and Hugs the mucinex worked great! I feel much better already:thumbup:

I am glad you feel better, Milty! :hugs:

Jax...nice new avatar! :happydance:

Hello Ladies..so I was looking at different app that I have also been flip flopping between and this one says that I am only 12 dpo today but the other says I am 15 dpo...tested yesterday with Fam $ cheapy..BFN. AF is due any day now. Will re test Tuesday or Wed if she hasn't shown. Did get sick this morning when I brushed my teeth getting ready for work, so I am saying a little prayer. Had a tiny spot in panties yesterday and CP is high, soft and wet.:coffee::dohh:

To all of you who got your BFP, YAY!!!!!:happydance:

Could you please tell Ms. Jodie I wish her all the best and will keep her in my prayers?

It could be something ;) GOOD LUCK!

I'm a little down, I'm DPO10 and tested....negative :( not feeling cramps or nothing like af that is due in 4 days... should't have tested, right? :(

TWW is doing me in. :( I am not due for AF until Saturday. I am 8 dpo with no symptoms. I tested BFN yesterday and I am trying to control my POAS addiction. TTC for quite some time now. Probably rambling to resist the urge to test again until Friday or Saturday.

Welcome Cook!!

I usually say wait and save your test till at least 10DPO and I usually do...however I did test at 8DPO this month myself...

I am 11 dpo and getting neg as far as I am concerned :cry:

Don't feel bad Hugs. You aren't out of the game until AF. I didn't get a positive with my 1st DS until I was past 12 weeks...lol! :dust:

Wow cookbook, thats long :haha::haha:

I have a thread posted in the pregnancy test area, see what you think. Most say they see something, I just am not convinced. I had a dime sized super light pink spot mixed with EWCM on 8dpo, then had some more spotting but a little more then 1st time and wasn't mixed with EWCM at 10dpo (yesterday) but was gone within like 3 hours. I had super temp drop yesterday too, but don't know if that was because of the time change thing or just a not so good thing lol. :shrug: I have had low back ache and light cramping since 6dpo and headaches (but I get those all the time) I wake up with them. I am so confused this month its crazy. I had SUPER PMA in the beginning of the month, it has diminished a bit, I still am optimistic though, as I have to remind myself that when I fell PG in June I didn't even get the slightest hint of a line until the day after AF was due, which was probably 14-15dpo. That is what I am holding on to, but I don't remember having daily cramps/backaches and spotting either, so who knows. And my birthday is the 14th, so I am hoping for a great baby present :haha:

sorry to ramble:wacko::wacko:

:dust::dust: to you too

Ok girls...hang in there...please don't worry about lack of symptoms bc the only one that counts, is a missing AF. :hugs:

New November testing date for me - November 26th (if I follow the same 26 day cycle as last month).

Good luck for all those testers this week! Hope you get that BFP!!

Well you guys can laugh all ya want, I feel like a kid posting this....I will be testing on the 9th, if AF doesn't show tomorrow. STOOOOPID me I listened to hubby, and had unprotected :sex: a few weeks back, thinking, "oh what are the chances, really". Well I have no feeling for AF and have been eating so much meat since last Wednesday [grilled steak, steak kabobs, kibdeh (liver), etc...] that it's not funny. My surgery is still scheduled for the 17th... and I am not knee jerking this time..... LOL. *face palm*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->