***REVISED*** November Testing Thread/7 BFPs, 19.4%

Oh how I wish I worked with sugar and fondant, instead of spreadsheets and MI :rofl:

I love the cakes on your website hugs.

And I bake, when I have the time, I love it, I missed the last British Bake Off season for some reason forgot to put it on my sky+, but I have holidays coming up so some form of baked goods are definitely on the agenda.

Here's a small sample of some of the cakes I've done...

A full on cake banana split...everything is cake (even the banana!)

Stacked daisy cake

DH and our dachshund (hand-molded fondant/gumpaste) sitting on our cake sofa (he even has a wee remote in his hand...cake imitating real life! :winkwink:)

Winter scene...all accents (Snowman, trees, etc...) done in hand-piped chocolate

and a three cake monster Mickey!

Attachments

• Sundae.jpg
    Sundae.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Coming up dasies.jpg
    Coming up dasies.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Sugar Dasch & Steve.jpg
    Sugar Dasch & Steve.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Snowman.jpg
    Snowman.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Mickey.jpg
    Mickey.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 3
Oh how I wish I worked with sugar and fondant, instead of spreadsheets and MI :rofl:

I love the cakes on your website hugs.

And I bake, when I have the time, I love it, I missed the last British Bake Off season for some reason forgot to put it on my sky+, but I have holidays coming up so some form of baked goods are definitely on the agenda.

The last episode might be in i-player which you can get on line :thumbup:

OMG Oven!!!! Those cakes are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, I am a complete beginner compared to you!

Great cakes oven and hugsy! :thumbup:

Well I went out to buy cake and I got a plastic carton with two pieces of sponge and cream cake with a slither of fruit on top. However, I dropped the box on the way out of the shop and I ended up with one big gooeyness so I just had to eat it all - just thank heavens it did not come out of the carton - phew!

Great cakes oven and hugsy! :thumbup:

Well I went out to buy cake and I got a plastic carton with two pieces of sponge and cream cake with a slither of fruit on top. However, I dropped the box on the way out of the shop and I ended up with one big gooeyness so I just had to eat it all - just thank heavens it did not come out of the carton - phew!

Love the way u say u just had to eat it all :haha::haha::haha:

Oh Butterfly, that is so funny!
I will tell my OH that the next time I buy something really yummy lol

Hi despie!:hi:
Sorry I missed you this morning. The joys of work had me away from BnB all day :wacko::wacko::growlmad:

Oh Butterfly, that is so funny!
I will tell my OH that the next time I buy something really yummy lol

Hi despie!:hi:
Sorry I missed you this morning. The joys of work had me away from BnB all day :wacko::wacko::growlmad:

Do u work full time sus ?:hugs::hugs:

I do :cry:

You are going to think I am crazy Despie... But I work full time (in theory from 8 am to 4 pm every day) which I usually work overtime... and then I work also part time two evenings a week teaching at the univerisity... ah and I live with my OH that is hard work as well :haha::haha::haha::haha:

Yes, I am a workaholic... No wonder why I am so stressed!

You are going to think I am crazy Despie... But I work full time (in theory from 8 am to 4 pm every day) which I usually work overtime... and then I work also part time two evenings a week teaching at the univerisity... ah and I live with my OH that is hard work as well :haha::haha::haha::haha:

No I dont think u are crazy at all ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi girls :hi:

Thanks for doing this brooke.

Well cd6 for me so SMEP starts tonight. :wohoo: Am always excited at the start but by CD14 am knackerd, walking like charlie chaplin and can hardly sit down. LOL

Needs must though. :)

No I dont think u are crazy at all ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I think you are crazy - that is way too much work lol :haha::haha::haha::haha: :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->