~S.T.L<3~*Lots of babies, Adoption and Waiting for Beth's BFP! <3

LOL Yeah, I remember the days of wanting to cut my own hair. My mom had a real struggle with me on that part.

I amb going to look into developmental or speech therapy for Jerusha for maybe 4-6 months. She has gone a long way in the last 2 months but is still a bit behind.

Myra has GREAT speech in fact she almost got dis-enrolled from it today b/c the lady said she is GREAT with her speech....but her vocabulary is struggling so we gotta focus more on that right now.

Haley :( just is so far behind I'll update tomorrow on what the teacher wants to talk to us about...we'll see what happens I suppose.

Sorry I've been MIA... I've been on FB a lot lately though.. :p I had an appt last week and still trying to deal with it.. Not good, and I'm just going to say--we are no longer hoping or trying for another. They did an U/S because I started bleeding--it was only for an hour at the most, but I passed a large bubble looking clot. The next day I just spotted and when they did the u/s they said they could only see part of a sac. It was actually pain-free for most the part, maybe that's why I didn't think anything was serious, but it is what it is..
I know with Andi getting the girls and Nicole with her baby coming SOON--I know you still have weeks to go, but it will go by so fast now--just watch! And Beth being the only one trying now--I'm going to change the title of my thread and my ticker.. I have really just emmersed myself in Facebook, my new job, getting Wes ready to graduate, etc. Its actually been a pretty good week. I'm ok with everything. I spoke to a counselor earlier this week and she said whatever it was I was doing seemed to be helping because she didn't see reason for me to go on any antidepressants..LOL..So as long as they don't shut FB down--I'll be fine... :rofl:... Sorry I didn't message anyone--we just wanted to deal with things privately. Have not had a period yet, but since the bleeding and spotting was done, we did resume bd'ing this week, not that I'm hoping like I said, but it was nice to just bd and not be consumed with thoughts of getting pregnant. My birthday is next week, and I'll be the big 39... One of my bff's that I went with to Shreveport--said "why do you want to start over now? You wouldn't be able to just have a weekend like this if you had a new baby to take care of." I was hurt because I didn't think she understood, but ya' know--she's right. My kids are finally at the age that Jason and I can leave them and go have OUR time together, or if I want to go for a weekend with the girls and do stuff--I can.

I will try to make an effort (I know I said that before) to be here, and hopefully, we'll be seeing Beth's BFP announcement soon!

Love you all, Stephanie

Aww, Steph, I'm so sorry. I know nothing anyone says can help that much, but I'm sending HUGE, heartfelt :hugs:your way. I completely understand trying to keep yourself busy and preoccupied. I hope things get better for you:flower: What day is your birthday, exactly?

Andi, I hope things are going better for the girls...what happened with the teacher?

Happy Friday everyone....love and hugs:kiss:

Teacher said she'd pass Kindergarten but not so sure about first grade.....it went okay gonna have more testing done on her....shes going to get picked on next year for sure with her drooling issue :( bless her....but we are working on it best we can for now here at home!

I'm sorry Andi. Hopefully more tests will help and you get that tutor for her soon!

So I passed my GD test with a 102 (very low seeing as my last one was 117). Also, my already low blood pressure seems to be getting lower with each appointment. In February is was 103/59. Last Monday it was 96/52. I know low blood pressure doesnt have as many complications as high blood pressure but it just means that another C-section or getting an epidural can put me at bigger risk for fetal distress.

I'm not sure exactly when everyone's birthday is,but I hope the two of you have a good one:cake:

Nicole's was about I think a week ago (I've lost track of time) and Steph's was yesterday :) !!!!!!!!!!!!

How is everyone? Beth how are you sweetie?

I'm doing good just SUPER duper busy ;)

Mine was March 10 (Sunday).

Happy belated birthday Steph!

I"m okay. Trying to figure all this car stuff out. DH is thinking about getting out of the Army. If he does he would go to school to get his CNA certificate and I would finish my Associate's this year (only 4 more classes). Then I would work part-time until he finished his CNA. Once he finished his CNA, he would work part-time while going on to get his LPN. At that point finances would decide whether I stayed or stopped working. I'm kinda nervous about this seeing as if he took his route we would ahve to find daycare for 2 kids and probably get rid of our dog. Also I havent worked in 3 years and am nervous about getting back into the working world.

Thanks ladies! As some of you can atest I've been busy on FB besides working.. we've taken this last week as a couple and rediscovered each other so to speak ;) its been sooo nice not worrying about ovulation or any of that.. Wes got his senior ring and its becoming more real that my baby is fixing to graduate! So other than virtual farming, and work with a bit of bd'ing there--not a whole going on.. had a goid birthday although I didn't do anything--Wes made me brownies and I lounged around since I was off and cried a bit over this being my final year to be under 40 and seems I'm not alone when it comes to turning 40... lol
Hope to see a bfp for you Beth!, Nicole--take care hun! :hugs: and Andi--love that you are soooo happy right now!! :)

I'm happy and scared I'm pregnant....eeeeh....nerves and getting sick is beginning to suck bad. Water even makes me sick...going for an ultrasound tomorrow I wonder if its just a cyst....blah....will update tomorrow ;)

Test from tonight its dry but the line was there right away hoping its another faulty test batch!

Attachments

• 100.jpg
    100.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 101.jpg
    101.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 102.jpg
    102.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 10
Andi, what's the update, hon? What happened at your appointment to find out about getting your tubes tied? I assume that hasn't been done yet, right?

Nothing much for me. I was supposed to have an appoinment on the 11th as well, but they called and cancelled it on me. Apparently the doc is still out on medical leave and they don't have anyone there to replace her ATM. So I'm just still taking all my vitamins and Met. and such...waiting to see when I'll actually O. this time. So far my OPKs and temps have just been up and down:wacko

Nicole and Steph, I hope both of you are doing well. Big :hugs: to both of you!

I'm okay. Having a lot of hip pain which measn I'm taking Tylenol 3x a day and probably will be for the rest of the pregnancy. I cant function without medicine because even leaning forward hurts my left hip. Jerusha is being rebellious today and I need to take a bath.

Well I had a scare this afternoon. Didnt feel any movement for almost 4 hours. I wasnt rushing around ( I was checking emails and eating) so I know I would have felt if baby had moved. So I laid down for 45 minutes and still nothing. OB told me to go in for NST. Baby is fine. Steady heartrate and tons of movement once the monitors were on them. I guess I have a troublemaker too!

Happy Easter Ladies!
Nicole--seems you got a quiet one brewing ;) That just means they'll be extra loud when he/she is born...LOL
Andi--That would be the way things go--you'll get your :bfp: right before your tubal surgery...LOL...I do wish you would--I know you've got your hands full but God wouldn't give you more than you can handle.. :)
Beth--Still waiting..Prayers something comes soon hun!
Still waiting here... I'm on CD 38 today and no AF yet..I figured it'd resume as usual but no..SMH Our last bd day was the 21st of March--I've been holding off in case ovulation hasn't occurred yet--and we def want to try and keep from getting pg.. I've just stayed busy at work and doing my games on FB..Nothing much else. Wes will be turning 18 on thursday--how time flies.. and I have to go later this week and pay the rest on his graduation announcements and cap/gown.. My baby is going to be considered an adult.. :( Got to let them grow up sometime.. It just makes me realize that "my time" is done and I've got what I've got because God willed it so.. Like I said--he doesn't give you more than you can handle--I guess he figured we couldn't handle any more...

I'll try to check back in later--Lots of love to you all..

Thanks Steph....I am late but tested and got :bfn: tonight...well I mean evap looking lines nothing real. I have cramps tonight so I think AF is gonna show up just a few days late. Last cycle was 26 days one before 25 days one before 24 days and I'm either CD 28 or 29 now.....so who knows wth my body is doing? Never had a normal cycle this long maybe AF always showed up early b/c of stress? Now that I'm not as stressed...its taking its time coming around? I duno....I'm scared b/c soon as AF comes I have to call the doctor and I am getting an endometrial ablation....no more periods! BYE BYE AF!!!! FOREVER I hope! Also they are going to clamp my tubes...anyways I'll update when/if AF shows up ;) My last period was March 4th...and its almost April 1st in just a few hours...longest cycle EVER for me!! Kinda happy about it :) I need prayers about the surgery though b/c I'm terrified of it :( I had nightmares of bad things going wrong etc. Anyways just little prayer to get me through :) As soon as I know my date of surgery I'll update you ladies! I love you all...and Steph I really truly don't need anymore babies ;) LOL You should look into trying for another (if your up to it) or maybe even adopting a younger child ;) through the state its usually free all you have to do is take a few classes ;)

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!!!

Hi everyone...nothing much here. Just a waiting game, like usual:coffee:

Andi, I'll be saying a prayer that your surgery goes smoothly...I'm sure it will be fine:hugs:Still, I know, any kind of surgery is scary.

Steph, I hope everything is going well for you and I hope Wes has a good birthday on Thursday.:cake:It's so weird watching your kids go from babies to being grown. My daughter got her first pair of glasses this weekend and they seem to make her look even older:dohh:

Nicole, hope your little one is doing well:thumbup:I know time is going by fast and it won't be long!

AF came with vengeance...she was about 3 days late and it has been awful...not so much bleeding but cramps. I was on the couch most of today with Tylenol and Motrin as my two best friends. I thought I was going to die and my mom wasn't so sure I wasn't either she took care of me an Trysten thank God for a few hours. I'm okay now back to my normal self...but OUCH never gonna trust it again gonna start taking meds like a week before AF lol....hopefully though after the 10th :) I won't have anymore AF's ever! Surgery day is next Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I miss you ladies ;) an will talk to you all soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->