Santa baby brought me a BFP for Christmas! Updated cycle buddy thread

It's hard not to become super sensitive and aware of every slight cramp and twinge isn't it! I don't think I'm going use opks or chart for the first few months, but if it starts taking longer then I will probably will :)

I know! As much as I tell myself NOT to symptom spot, not to care... I can't help but want to know what exactly is going on, regardless if I'm pregnant or not. The whole science of a women's "baby factory" really intrigues me. I've learned SO much during the past 6 or so months which is pretty sad being that I already have two kids :dohh:

I decided to take my temp this morning after skipping the past two days. FF adjusted my O to a day earlier than initially predicted so now I am 7DPO. Looks like I will be getting my "gift" from the :witch: on Christmas Eve now :xmas21:

mamabunny! :wave: I finally looked and found this forum!! :happydance:

I love reading everyones stories! Just to update everyone on my situation- this is my 5th cycle ttc! our 2nd cycle doing SMEP, our first cycle of both dh and I taking supplements for fertility... they are from my Chiropractor, and all natural, food sourced supplement. I haven't been checking my Ovia app daily, and I really think that's helping me ease my mind! however I did look last night, and so today im on CD23 not sure of my dpo since I didn't do and opks this cycle... AF is expected Tuesday the 23rd.... I just recently went on vacation back to see some family and friends in Colorado, and while I was there, I just one day got this feeling "im pregnant"... well then I get into my head and tell myself "don't get too excited yet! its never going to happen, af always shows up!" ugh I hate her!!!! I have been soooo frickin tired tho! and im not sure if its just trying to catch up on sleep from my travels, or from being preggo... but the past 2 nights I have out cold, and don't even wake up in the middle of the night, which is totally not normal, I ALWAYS wake up at least once to pee! I have sore breasts, but that is very normal for me the week before AF shows, so since I have that, that totally puts so much doubt in my mind im not going to see a BFP. :cry: but then there are other things that im like "i totally have to be" im just WAAY to in my head, and I hate that! idk how to get out and just let go and relax! last night I wanted to take a warm bath! so I did! and when I got out and went and sat on the couch I got a little dizzy, which is not normal for me! ... sooo I got a little excited, haha weird to get excited about being dizzy, but I went and found a due date calculator, and IF I were preg, it says I would have conceived on Dec 10, which we totally DTD then!! I also have been having a lot of thick and creamy discharge!!
so anyways, I feel like I just babbled on! but I keep going back and forth "i am" "no way im totally not" UGH! im really sick of this tww, and the whole ttc process in general! it is so stressful!!! JUST COME ON ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! so im a HUGE country music fan.... has anyone heard this new song by Garth Brooks, its called "mom" -- AH I love it! and its so sad!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExhZA6NEB9Y

Yay! :happydance: Welcome MH :hugs: Omigosh I def know how you are feeling! I was just reviewing my thread regarding my weird October cycle and I remember I was going insane that month! :wacko: It's SO very hard to just relax, not think about TTC or the possibility of being pregnant, to not symptom spot or be super hopeful. You aren't a babbler! That's what I love about BnB, we can be totally open about everything and share our thoughts and feelings. I haven't heard that song but will have to search it on my phone and have a listen. FX your intuition and strange symptoms mean this is your month! Now I'm going to go try a due date calculator and see what it says for me :laugh2:

@mamabunny: well yesterday about 2pm i got really tired, then i perked up a little while cooking.. after i cooked i got SOOO tired again and ready for bed, so i did my normal routine which was check bnb, play a game or two of sudoku on my phone, and do a prayer then im done for the night and sleep... noooo my body had a different plan, as i was drifting asleep i was woken up randomly, tried to go back and for hours i kept waking up, then my lower back on the right started being achy at times.... finally about 3-330a i slept and woke up at 8 and noticed my temp was a little higher, i felt hot, my throat is scratchy, stuffy nose (which is going away now), my back still achy, etc.. and as i type this im watching the doctors on TV and they are talking about pregnancy, infertility, etc. im just blahhhhhh

MH the calculator said I would have conceived on December 10th as well! And... we also did some bumpin' and grindin' that day! :happydance: It calculated a due date of September 2, 2015. That'd be super crazy if we both ended with a :bfp:... possibly on the same day :haha: I have wayyy more good vibes for you than myself though. When are you planning to test? :af: is due for me on Christmas Eve so I would wait to test on Christmas Day. I'm so hopeful for you!

Aww Ginger that stinks! I too had a stiff neck and backache at I think on 5DPO but contributed the fact that I had my 3 Chihuahuas in bed with me after my bf left for work. They surround me and it's hard to reposition. I wonder if you're getting a cold? It could be a good sign... FX!!!

Im hoping its a good thing! what calculator are you using?? link it! im thinking of testing on Christmas if AF doesnt show. FX! Im trying to be optimistic but at the same time dont want to get my hopes up if that makes sense.

Here ya go Ginger!

https://www.babycenter.com/pregnancy-due-date-calculator

Just enter the first day of your last menstrual cycle :thumbup:

https://www.perinatology.com/calculators/Due-Date.htm

Here ya go Ginger!!

AAAHH!! Mama! That would be awesome if we both got a bfp and concieved in the same day with the same due date!!!! Since we have been on the exact same CD's that would be like fate!!! I've always wante to be preggo with a friend!! Maybe this is what our bodies have been waiting for!! Haha! And since now your 2nd guessing and taking a break, it would probably happen! Fx for us!! That makes me so excited!
I totally want to wait until Christmas Day to test! But at the same time Idk if I'll last that long! I don't have tests at home so that's a good thing!! I think if nothing happens, I'll stop and buy some tests on Tuesday and maybe test Wednesday... Ah! Seriously you just got me so excited! Haha!

That would be crazy! Not having any HPTs on hand does help with the urge to test too early :thumbup: I have two cheapie tests at home but refuse to waste them. It's funny the way we both posted our due date calculator links for Ginger the same :laugh2:

OMG you guys! TGIF! I am SOOOOO tired! My eyes hurt and I just wanna have dinner and go to bed!... 3 nights in a row now, I've fallen asleep before we got around to dtd. I keep apologizing to hubby! I'm just beat! He wants to go out to dinner tonight, and I agree cuz I don't want to cook... But I also just wanna lay on the couch! Idk if I'm just catching up from my vaca or maybe I have an eggo!?!

Anyone have any exciting plans this weekend?! Mine are to grocery shop! OMG you should see my list!!! It's ridic! Gotta clean and do laundry! Haha! It should be fun!

my bf is off this weekend so lots of hanging out around the apt. and trying to rest up and shake this cold thing off that i got.

Hey ladies! I got all my Christmas shopping done :happydance: I had a bit more spotting after BD plus my CP is low so I'm sure :af: will be here Wednesday :thumbup: Now I'm going to spend the rest of my weekend wrapping everything... yay.

Aww I'm sorry to hear Ginger, being sick is never fun :nope: I have a bit of a scratchy throat but nothing terrible. Huge temp spike this morning on my chart so maybe i am getting sick too :shrug:

I was diagnosed with strain A flu. Had a temp for two days but I feel good today so far. No temp just a nasty cough at times and congestion. They couldn't prescribe me antibiotics because I wanted to long to go see them. But that's okay! Hopefully my temps get back on track and stay that way!

Oh no! Hopefully that flu ick is gone by Christmas! My boss went home this morning after having a temp of 103 :wacko: I have no idea why she even came in. My chest feels slightly congested by nothing that's slowing me down. I almost caved this morning and wasted a test :dohh: but I resisted the urge :happydance: When the alarm first went off at 2am I was sure to take my temp then despite trying to ignore it, I had to get up and use the restroom. While I was up with my bf early in the morning I was super hungry and made him and myself an egg and cheese sandwich. I was very thirsty too. Then I fell back asleep and when I woke for work was feeling hungry again. I had a bit of coffee at home before I left and brought some oatmeal and a pop to work with me. My boobs are pretty sore, it was uncomfortable sleeping last night :holly: :haha: HAHA!!!

I'm unsure what to do after this week... go back on the BC pill, the shot, a totally different form of BC or do nothing and assume I won't get pregnant because it hasn't happened for 7 months anyways :shrug: I also thought about just not having :sex: during my fertile window but I highly doubt my man will like that :nope:

I feel good today! no temp just congested and coughing. makes me truly wonder about this Flu even tho they said it came back positive. im praying its leading up to a bfp! i woke up hungry also and couldn't decide which cereal to eat to i combined them all LOL. that is nothing new tho, i could never judge if im pregnant on my eating because im 137lb 5'3 and can out eat my 220lb 6'3 bf and my eating can be a little bizarre and i crave stuff anyways. However i did notice i am feeling hungry again, which i haven't done anything today to make my metabolism go.. maybe im just bored LOL. I have been having trouble staying asleep throughout the whole night :( the other nigh ti had a dream i was 5 weeks preggy and it was weird... but haven't had a dream since.. im just praying for a BFP.

Also.... that temp spike you have. maybe you should see if you're preggy first before looking into BC ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->