Santa baby brought me a BFP for Christmas! Updated cycle buddy thread

i do believe there is a reason for everything. do you believe think you started getting these thoughts due to getting negatives a lot? or since he is so tired and not putting much effort in this cycle that it is causing you to feel discouraged and rethink things? i know i can do that, i get so bummed and think of reasons of why its not happening to help settle my mind.

No, it's nothing to do with not getting pregnant or getting bfn month after month. In my new thread it explains the tension between him and I regarding his dog and also we've been dealing with some financial strife. Probably a very good thing I'm not pregnant!

yeah i posted right before you posted your comment to disregard my last statement due to me reading that thread. :/ xoxo

Hi Ladies! Haven't had a chance to post because of crazy work events and no time to read threads. It's finally calmed down though!

I'm CD14 and had a +OPT on the 12, followed by cramping by my left hip bone yesterday. We were able to BD the past 3 days and two days before that, so crossing my fingers! Last month I think I was so anxious I caused my body to spot super early before my AF, which is not normal for me. So this month I'm really trying to stay relaxed and not think so much. Any ideas how to remain calm until testing time??

Feeling pretty gutted this morning, another :bfn:, on the frer. Guess my hope of a Christmas bfp are out the window, just like every other month...I'm about ready to just give up

Aww Miskas I'm sorry :hugs: You're not out until the :witch: shows! How many DPO are you?

I've given up before it's even close to time to test. I stopped temping and I think I'm 4DPO today :shrug: I won't be TTC for awhile until my situation changes at home :thumbup: But I def wanna cheer everyone on because based on other threads I've seen, Santa seems to be very giving this month!

Aww Miskas I'm sorry :hugs: You're not out until the :witch: shows! How many DPO are you?

I've given up before it's even close to time to test. I stopped temping and I think I'm 4DPO today :shrug: I won't be TTC for awhile until my situation changes at home :thumbup: But I def wanna cheer everyone on because based on other threads I've seen, Santa seems to be very giving this month!

11 DPO Today... but i would think a FRER would have picked it up.

Hi is anyone testing later this month?

I had my copper coil removed on the 8th, but my cycles have been a little all over the place so I'm not certain whether I already ovulated this month before it was removed. Still I would be over the moon with a Christmas bfp! I know it's not likely so trying not to get my hopes up, I'm going to test first in a week if no AF. I'm ttc #2, my LO is about to turn 3 and was a surprise so this is going to be my first time TTC. Xx

Hi tinkerbelle :hi: I am testing the 26th if for some odd reason :af: doesn't show. I had a copper coil IUD in 2010/2011 but had it removed because I spotted all throughout the month and it was super annoying. GL to you!

I feel i have been neglectful to you mamabunny! LOL i havent been very active yesterday and i had a few moments i thought "i need to get on and see her update!!" I am 2dpo, O came 1 day earlier than expected. i truly hope this one is a sticky i think i may be having UTI symptoms at the moment. pee'd twice this AM and both burned. Now i am going into your other thread to read the update on the situation. :)

I love checking on and hearing from everyone when I get to work in the morning! I did see that you O'd :happydance: Yikes on the UTI, those are no bueno :nope: Drink lots of cranberry juice and pick up Azo from your local drug store or supermarket if they have it. It helps until you can see a doctor if it gets that bad :thumbup: I'm getting anxious for everyone still in their 2WW!

It doesn't burn anymore, i have drank lots of water today so idk... i feel better now, maybe i peed out whatever was going on LOL. azo makes me sick! i used it at times with my UTI i had a couple months ago, and last couple of times i used it i got an upset stomach and hurt bad and even vomited from it. blek. i don't trust taking it anymore. i HATE HATE HATE vomiting but i know thats something ill have to learn to get over with during my morning sickness stuff whenever i get preggy.

Oh wow! Well then ixnay on the azoyay :sick: Hopefully you'll get lucky and not have morning sickness, I never did :thumbup:

My sister did or still does.. she is 12-13 weeks and she sent a photo of her house cleaned so i am going to say she is feeling better.. last time i went over there it was pretty damn messy but i helped pick up and helped cook as she ran to the bathroom. my mom said when she was pregnant with all 3 of us, she had it day and night. :x ewww

Oh boy, well that's something you're not gonna escape then now is it?! :sick: :sick: :sick: Hopefully you'll soon be joining your sister in the bathroom runs :laugh2:

Just got into this site and not sure how everything works yet.. I am hoping for a great Christmas present this year though. I am 5dpo right now and am waiting until around 10 or 12dpo to test. Very hopeful..

mamabear: right?! lmao i hope!!!! I see some things my friends are doing in like january or feb and asking if anyone else wants to go and im like "i do!!" but then i thought "wait... what if i am prego!?!? i might be sick! i better not say i will until i know what is going on so i do not commit to something and cancel last min". personally i rather have a baby than go do cool stuff with friends.

Just got into this site and not sure how everything works yet.. I am hoping for a great Christmas present this year though. I am 5dpo right now and am waiting until around 10 or 12dpo to test. Very hopeful..

Welcome Hope :hi: I am also 5DPO! If I don't get a visit from Santa AND the :witch: on Christmas Day then I'll test at 14DPO :thumbup: Keep us updated! FX for you and GL!!!

Hi tinkerbelle :hi: I am testing the 26th if for some odd reason :af: doesn't show. I had a copper coil IUD in 2010/2011 but had it removed because I spotted all throughout the month and it was super annoying. GL to you!

Thank you :)

I'm not sure how good I'm going to be at this TTC business, even though I'm 90% certain I already ovulated this cycle before coil removal, I keep on getting my hopes up and I know I'm going to be so so disappointed when AF comes! Which is just ridiculous, do I don't know how I'm going to be with potentially months or longer of this! Really sore boobs today exactly like the couple of days before AF shows so not looking too hopeful! X

It sucks trying for months and months to no avail. I always get sad when :af: comes. Even if you're out this month don't get too discouraged since you just got your coil out and not sure when you O'd so you can start a fresh new complete month sans coil :thumbup: Are you going to temp or use OPKS while TTC? I read that sore boobs was a good sign for some... but I sometimes get that and haven't seen a :bfp: yet :nope: FX it doesn't take long for you!

I was mildly crampy earlier today but didn't really think anything of it because I don't wanna symptom spot... then my bf and I BD today after a couple day drought and I had spotting :shrug: I've had mid cycle spotting before so I'm not too excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->