Santa baby brought me a BFP for Christmas! Updated cycle buddy thread

I can not wait either! This is what i feel like: laying down, waiting with every OPK stick..what is life? :rofl:

Attachments

• tina-and-louise-boyz-for-now.jpg
    tina-and-louise-boyz-for-now.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 0
Ha! :laugh2: Aww you're O day will be here soon! Good thing you're temping along with OPK. I've learned that you can get + OPK and yet not ovulate. So far, when I've been using OPK and temping I've had a clear temp spike to coincide with my + OPK :thumbup:

I'm confused! After all my moaning about opks etc I get this TODAY (about 5 minutes ago)

I was suppose to ovulate around last wednesday :dohh:

this is cycle day 22!! That can't be a good thing surely ?
Unless my cycle is just going to be longer this month (as it's only my third since stopping breastfeeding) They have been 32 day and were before I got pregnant aswell.

Attachments

• 2014-12-14 17.08.16.jpg
    2014-12-14 17.08.16.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 3
This is my first cycle using OPKs. So im not the best with it, but is that saying its +? the line looks darker than control line. I am on day 5 of flashing with cb advance with FMU, first response OPK show zero 2nd line, not even a faint (and im est. to O in a couple days), bf bought new thing of cb because of the neg. reviews first response has gotten and we wanted to make sure.... i havent taken the 2 cb reg. digi this after noon but its frustrating that is for sure. so right now im just waiting and bding eod to be on the safe side. I wish i was more of help for you.

Yeah it's a deffo positive. Just so much later into my cycle than I was expecting it and we had given up for this month.

I am seriously debating buying a clearblue digital. Let me know how u get on with it :)
I have heard it can be a pain in the arse just flashing all the time.

some people have flashing for DAYS other have a flashing for 1-2 days... I like it tho because it lets me know im high fertility (i guess) and i put it in my ff as "high" under the monitor part. Then i take the cd digital (not the advance) that give me a circle or solid smiley no flashing... so i figured when i get my Solid smiley i can check later in the day also to confirm. I like it so far.... just ready for that solid smiley. Maybe ill be Oing later than normal... Only thing about it so far is it is expensive, but i rather have digi because me trying to read those faint lines and wondering if its dark enough or not.. Like a lot of the first response reviews say that the line would be faint and never actually be the same color or darker as control line and they missed their surges.

For you i say "LET THE BD COMMENCE!" positive is a positive! go go go!

Brand new to the forum :)

I'm 11 dpo and took a dollar tree test this am... Negative.

I'm a little frustrated but trying to stay positive. I have had the craziest symptoms and i swear I'm not mentally tricking myself to feel this way haha.

The biggest signs have been shortness of breath and increased heart. I'm in perfect health and a very active person. I read online that some people had this as an early pg symptom. I was hoping that was the case because I have NEVER had anything like this.

I also had spotting at 6dpo (was thinking this was implantation?)

Incredibly sore boobs, bleeding gums, tired & cramps in my legs.

All of these are soooo out of the ordinary for me.

Am I crazy!?

Never count yourself out till AF shows! some people do not get their BFP till after missed AF due to low hormone level. If all that is new to you then that could be a good sign. I have also seen a lot of ladies get opposite symptoms from AF...(for ex: if you normally get acne, some people end up not getting it). and right when AF is due they get terrible cramps but she never shows. FX for you!

Ok I give in, I'm testing tomorrow. Still crampy, but not AF cramps...

Miles FX your symptoms mean you end up with a :bfp:! Rhi and Ginger you ladies and your OPK drama :laugh2: Rhi I say if you see a + better get to more :sex: I use the CB digis and love them! The sticks are confusing sometimes and I don't know about all that flashing stuff :shrug: Miskas be sure to update us! AFM, since adding my temp this a.m. FF changed my O date to CD17. It figures, since we didn't dtd that day or the day prior :growlmad: Oh well, I really lost hope for a :bfp: right now anyways. Had a super stressful day yesterday over an issue that's been persistent ever since him and I moved in together... would love to chat your eyes off about it. Sometimes I think I haven't gotten pregnant because it's really just not meant to happen anytime soon :nope:

:cry: I was sure to see 2 lines this morning.. But nooo of course not :bfn: I haven't lost hope yet as I I am officially 10 dpo.. Ff finally settled on an o date which makes sense, cause it isnwithinnthe day range to o after femara.. I just used my last cheapie test too.. All I have left is an frer, which I really would like not to use till I am officially late... So I guess Thursday it is... Oh and my temp is now officially higher than it has ever been!

Don't lose hope Miskas! Wow your temp really has shot up there! FX!!!

FX ladies! how are you all doing today?

AFM: yesterday i did a OPK in the afternoon, and i saw two distinct lines, first line not as dark as control, but its letting me know O is on the way, i started looking at the day before that one on cd11 and i started seeing a VERY VERY faint line on it, seriously if i didnt stare at it and squint i wouldnt of seen it, handed it off to the bf and he saw it also.... so from cd11 to cd 12 the line got DARK! hopefully today when i take it, it will be darker.... my CB in the AM still flashing and at night nothing. (yeah i have 3 LOL, i was informed the first responses can be difficult to interpret so bf surprised me with another type of CB for night time but i hate wasting so im still using the first response)... i think im covered with that! hopefully O shows soon because im almost out of my AM cb tests. grrrr estimated day is tomorrow so i am seriously hoping it is going to show on time. These waits can get frustrating at times, i am so crossing my fingers and toes that this is our last month for awhile ladies. xoxo prayers to everyone!

My opk is positive again today AND I am having ovulation pains! Was wondering where they were haha

So I think I am ovulating today :)

first positive was yesterday evening and they always say to go by that... but it only detects a surge. I would say todays plus the pains is more accurate :)

Unfortunately we didn't get to do ANY DTD time last night after the first positive. We were all set and OH wasn't feeling very well, in fairness he had an operation about a month ago and he sometimes is in a bit of pain. He did offer to "do it anyway" but I kinda felt the moment had passed hahah.

Maybe tonight will be better :) Not got alot ridding on this month. It is only month one. So I wont be too upset, if anything it has given me time to evaluate my cycle better and next month I should have a much better shot. Also I haven't even started taking folic acid yet (oops)

Fingers crossed for everyone else still :)

my clearblue at night showed nothing yesterday, but i did eat a big meal before i took it... no liquids... however my stupid self didnt think that it would effect the OPK since it was food only, the things i think of as i stuff my face. ug i started getting weird cramps around midnight and bf was asleep... once he is asleep there is no return. we bd the 2 nights before that so i am hoping we are okay... we will be bding today. hopefully O has hit yet. :/ blahhh today is so gloomy it makes me feel sad.

Today def is gloomy. I was so emotional yesterday. A lot has been going on between my partner and I... and not :sex: This weekend was a huge fight. I cried a lot yesterday. Starting to wonder WHY I am even trying to conceive with him :shrug: He's pretty financially irresponsible, bad habit of not paying his bills when due and priorities are askew. But he has this new job while he's laid off and I think he's keeping it because the income is really good so that's a start I suppose :thumbup: I'm willing to help him get on track. But yesterday was something different. I posted a thread because I needed to vent, hoping to hear thoughts from others.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-need-vent-thoughts-welcome.html#post34462705

It makes me sad that I'm questioning TTC... let alone this relationship in general :cry: Perhaps there's a good reason I haven't got a :bfp:

Rhi that's good news! And good way to look at this cycle, at least you have an idea of what's going on :thumbup:

Ginger would ya hurry up and drop that eggy already lady?! :laugh2:

i do believe there is a reason for everything. do you believe think you started getting these thoughts due to getting negatives a lot? or since he is so tired and not putting much effort in this cycle that it is causing you to feel discouraged and rethink things? i know i can do that, i get so bummed and think of reasons of why its not happening to help settle my mind.

Disregard previous message, i read your vent thread... i replied to that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->