Santa baby brought me a BFP for Christmas! Updated cycle buddy thread

No :sex: for me today. He is right next to me in bed asleep. Boo. Not that worried tho since I likely already O'd and we dtd yesterday so I'll cut him slack this time :thumbup:

Ladies I have an odd question, I think that ff is wrong, it shows now that I am 3dpo, I am pretty sure I o'ed on cd 12 or 14, once 14 I had this weird pain that I have never had before. Now I don't know what to believe... I was thinking that I was 8-10 dpo, my temp is higher every day...I'm just confused I guess... Any thoughts?

Sorry butting in without catching up!

But

I'm super annoyed at these cheap opks...

since the weekend I have basically had what looks like a positive on them with it getting a bit darker each day, but never as dark as when I was ttc my last baby! they were undeniable. Well it was pretty dark on monday/tuesday ( i forget which now lol) and then on Wednesday it went back to nothing (no second line)
Not that it mattered as it turns out as we never had the chance to dtd.

So I just assumed I ovulated tuesday and that's why the line had gone on wednesday.

This morning I got my darkest line yet :/ How on earth can they go from quite dark (pretty much a pos) to nothing to dark again. in the space of three days?!

I was in a bit of a huff aswell as we managed to get some "alone time" last night, and i was complaining that it was better late than never but it was too late. Then I get a positive opk this morning !
Still though I will be amazed if I get pregnant from one time! also today is cycle day 19 out of 32. Quite late I would think to ovulate even for a 32 day cycle...

Is my body still messed up from breastfeeding ?

Rhi don't worry please chime in with whatever is on your mind! Hmm... Do you have photos of your tests to share? Also, If you are at CD19 of a 32 day cycle that would make your LP 12 days (same as mine) which is good to sustain a pregnancy. I'm not sure how normal a 12 day LP is for a 32 day cycle as my cycle is anywhere from 25-28 days :shrug: Glad to hear you got some BD in and maybe at just the right time!

Thank you but i binned them now. today's test is just as dark. I did alot of googling and alot of people say a dark almost positive means ov is imminent. others say a negative is a negative regardless of how dark. Ar well i may well have missed my positive. Or its super late because my cycles are irregular still. Either way I'm not too worried for this month as the lack of "trying" pretty much sealed the deal. Next month i might go mad though. Think i will just bin the opks and try dtd every other day then if that fails... digital opks :)

thanks for replying :)

If you don't happen to surprisingly get a :bfp: this time around good luck next cycle Rhi! I only have 1 OPK test left so might have to get some digi refills if I decide to throw myself 150% into TTC next cycle before I consult my OB/GYN again and proceed with further testing.

Ladies I have an odd question, I think that ff is wrong, it shows now that I am 3dpo, I am pretty sure I o'ed on cd 12 or 14, once 14 I had this weird pain that I have never had before. Now I don't know what to believe... I was thinking that I was 8-10 dpo, my temp is higher every day...I'm just confused I guess... Any thoughts?

Miskas are you using OPK as well? Because I looked at your chart and by the looks of it I would guess O day was either on CD14 or 18... but I was looking at CD12 as a possibility as well :shrug: The presence of EWCM days before your predicted O day on FF might be the reasoning for CD18. And if FF IS correct then depending on how long you LP and cycles are, then you could always test in a week or so. Or if FF IS actually wrong then possible a HPT would be accurate in a couple days?

OK ladies I'm so confused once again about my O day. Initially, I was thinking I could have O'd on CD14 based on past charts, the temp spike and O pains. But now that I'm examining my chart more, I'm thinking I may have O'd yesterday possibly.

These 3 charts are from previous cycles.
July Chart.pngAug Chart.pngOct Chart.jpg
I had been taking my temps at 6am, thus putting my coverline at around 97.0. Notice how I would O either on the last day of a + OPK or the first day of a - OPK but did have temps spike above the coverline before I would O. In the past, I have O'd as early as CD13 and as late as CD16. My very first cycle after stopping BC I had a 30 day cycle and with my 12 day LP can assume I O'd on CD18 which was the day after my last + OPK (I wasn't temping).

These 2 charts are my current cycle.
Dec chart.pngDec Chart (2).png
I have been taking my temps at 2am. The left chart is where I used the override option on FF to set my crosshairs with my O date at CD14 and my coverline at 96.5. The chart on the right is with FF estimating my O date as yesterday on CD16 which could make sense as I have had a higher temp just before O in the past. Also, I have O'd only on either the last day of a + OPK or the day after... not the second out of 3 days of + OPKs so perhaps I did O on CD16?

The only major issue with that would be my coverline. If my coverline was set at 97.0 when I was temping at 6am... wouldn't it be set lower when I'm temping much earlier at 2am? In the left chart, I have my coverline set at 96.5, which would make sense for O on CD14 and is similar to my temps in the third chart I posted in the first set above. But my problem with a CD14 O day is that it falls right in the middle of my 3 day + OPKs which hasn't ever happened.

Ugh! Thoughts anyone? Sorry for the long post. I guess tomorrow's temp could help a bit more. :shrug:

still have a flashing smiley, going to check with the other opk later. a lady commented about the first response OPK wasnt the greatest... when researching i saw a lot of peoples "positives" were not a dark as the control line, they were faint however with temping and other OPKs they learned that the faint line was their "positive". ahhhh i better be on my game when i start seeing that. FX to us ladies! rhi, mama, EVERYONE! im in a fantastic mood! i wish Oprah could hand out BFPs like she hands out gifts, now that would be easy!

As far as temping, i have NO idea. I am still learning as i just started temping maybe like a week ago if that. wish i could help with it :( I would love to learn more about charting interpretation.

still have a flashing smiley, going to check with the other opk later. a lady commented about the first response OPK wasnt the greatest... when researching i saw a lot of peoples "positives" were not a dark as the control line, they were faint however with temping and other OPKs they learned that the faint line was their "positive". ahhhh i better be on my game when i start seeing that. FX to us ladies! rhi, mama, EVERYONE! im in a fantastic mood! i wish Oprah could hand out BFPs like she hands out gifts, now that would be easy!

77f28140555b5d16812c5c914ca74a65.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thanks ladies, no I don't use the opk's, my cycles are a bit odd, as I have pcos... This was my first cycle on femara, so its really hard to say what's normal... My doctor told me if AF doesn't come by 32-35 days and I don't get a bfp to call him and we will try a stronger dose....
For the last 3 days I have had these weird pains around my uterus area, like above my pelvis... Like dull pain, not sharp or like AF cramps.... Plus super tender bbs.... I'm gonna test again in a few days... Really hoping for a Christmas bfp!

I agree, those symptoms sound promising. Hoping you get a :bfp: very soon! FX

AFM, my temp spiked again so looks like I did ovulate on Thursday and would coincide with my O pains and OPK results :thumbup: Kinda bummed we didn't BD the past 2 days :nope: Next cycle I'm gonna give my absolute all and start to temp right after :af: subsides, use OPKs and Preseed and hopefully get my man to cooperate with an EOD schedule. Who knows though, perhaps I could happen to get super lucky this month :shrug:

I thought temps were suppose to start rising close to "O".... my temps seem to be staying the same, and going down a little an my "O" is estimated to be here in about 3 days.

I agree, those symptoms sound promising. Hoping you get a :bfp: very soon! FX

AFM, my temp spiked again so looks like I did ovulate on Thursday and would coincide with my O pains and OPK results :thumbup: Kinda bummed we didn't BD the past 2 days :nope: Next cycle I'm gonna give my absolute all and start to temp right after :af: subsides, use OPKs and Preseed and hopefully get my man to cooperate with an EOD schedule. Who knows though, perhaps I could happen to get super lucky this month :shrug:

good luck :) I hope you get it! :)

I thought temps were suppose to start rising close to "O".... my temps seem to be staying the same, and going down a little an my "O" is estimated to be here in about 3 days.

That's the thing with charting, you won't be able to confirm O until it has already passed. Your temp won't spike until it has happened. Everyone's different, but typically your temps will stay lower (though they may fluctuate) and then once you O your temp will show a definite spike and then your temps will stay in a bit higher range than previous temps and may fluctuate as well :thumbup:

That's why it's good to have a few months of charting in so you can better determine your fertile window and predict when you could likely O. In my case, if I reference my past charts I can see that I could typically O as early as CD13 anywhere to as late as CD16. I have also determined that I have a consistent 12 day luteal phase which enables me to know when :af: will show... which this month should be right on Christmas Eve :growlmad:

Iiiiiim dreaming of a reeeeddddd Christmas... NOT!

Ohhhh Thank you! i figured it was a little lower today because last night we bd and used preseed and thought maybe all of it didnt come out after i used the restroom later so it messed my temp up. LOL well, hopefully i wont need a few months of charting and this is it for awhile. hopefully we all get it and it sticks! bring on some christmas/new year cheer! yeeeehawwwww

Figured I'm 2DPO today so I'm trying to keep myself busy with housework and might even find some time to finally hand knit my infinity scarf :thumbup: I want to try and keep myself as little stressed out as possible, which is hard. Of course he wanted to get frisky this morning... could've used that the past couple days man! Men...

damn them and their horrible timing!!! I feel kind of crampy like maybe O? i never really noticed my O pains till i started tracking it and what not, then again i could just be over thinking it because im waiting for it to appear soon. lorrrrdddd jesus come on already!

Ginger I'm anxious to see when your temp spikes! It's funny us women wait for that "big O"... in more ways than one :laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->