Santa baby brought me a BFP for Christmas! Updated cycle buddy thread

Rhi I guess it depends on WHO you are telling. I know my partner would be over the moon and super excited and emotional. His mom would be pretty excited as well. And I'm sure his grandparents would be excited too. My family... not so much :nope:

Yeah I agree... I couldn't even get anyone to care enough last time to look at my scan pics! don't get me wrong they were happy for us and are great grandparents but just not into it. :dohh:

I would love to do something fun but it would go ignored haha

Im only on my third cycle but i understand about the wait, I feel i live in two week increments at a time sometimes. i pray i get it this cycle! My sister is pregnant going on 12 weeks soon and the other day she said " i wish you were doing this with me, it would be awesome to be pregnant together"..... she doesnt know im TTC, nobody but my bf knows. so im just like "yeah... that would be cool". OHHHHHH I HOPE MY BFP IS SOON! Everyone around me is getting pregnant and im all over here sticking thermometers up my hooha, using OPKs, and praying. FX to us both!

Rhi I guess it depends on WHO you are telling. I know my partner would be over the moon and super excited and emotional. His mom would be pretty excited as well. And I'm sure his grandparents would be excited too. My family... not so much :nope:

Yeah I agree... I couldn't even get anyone to care enough last time to look at my scan pics! don't get me wrong they were happy for us and are great grandparents but just not into it. :dohh:

I would love to do something fun but it would go ignored haha

I dont know you, but i wouldnt ignore you!! i wish some of us lived closer together!

Hi can I join please, I'm 9 cycles in ttc baby 2, we totally weren't expecting it to take this long! Tomorrow is 1 dpo, I'm hoping for that Christmas miracle! It's gonna either be the best Xmas ever or I'm gonna be really sad over Christmas haha xx

Ginger you are hilarious! I use the word "hoohah" too! :laugh2: And yes of course Twilighter! I think we are right around the same schedule as I may be ovulating today! And we were actually discussing the depression over Christmas subject a few posts earlier... I'm hoping the holiday madness will help keep my mind off of any negativity.

And Rhi I would definitely be super excited for you if you got a :bfp:!!!

Go figure. As soon as he finds out I'm ovulating he finally doesn't paw at me for sex. Wth. I just knew that would happen and I'm so frustrated. I really wanted to try SMEP and he couldn't follow through with that because I couldn't keep him off me... now that he has the green light to BD he wants nothing to do with me. I think that's my cue to just stop trying. It seems like I'm the only one putting in 100% or more effort with everything, not just TTC, and at this point I just feel like giving up and not caring at all. Ok rant over. :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

What?!? That makes me wonder if he really wants a baby. :( so he knew you were ovulating and nothing!?

What?!? That makes me wonder if he really wants a baby. :( so he knew you were ovulating and nothing!?

That's right. Since last Wednesday I was wanting to try SMEP (hush hush as not to put pressure on him) since it was CD8 and we BD that day and could BD EOD until I got my + OPK... but he wouldn't leave me alone and after (unsuccessfully) trying to avoid him on off days I had to tell him about my "secret" SMEP plans because he was concerned. He had even said we could go along with it even though we BD on CD8 & 9, but only ended up skipping CD10 and then I got a + OPK on CD13. After we BD on CD13 he asked me if I got a smiley and I couldn't lie to him, he would know I was. So yesterday, CD14, after work he was pawing at me and mentioned that I had got a + OPK and we can BD nonstop... but we ended up lying in bed and he did nothing but fall asleep. I let him snooze a bit because he has to wake up early for work, but tried waking him up to BD by kissing on him and other stuff I won't mention :blush: to no avail. It wasn't going to happen. I was so upset and couldn't do anything but cry and we got into a fight :cry: And to make matters worse I was having O pains, like my ovaries were rubbing it in my face :growlmad: I don't know what to think - was he really just tired? But of all days, really... He has been working this new job since last Thursday with super early hours and to my surprise hadn't been a bit tired and was all over me :shrug: Is he afraid that his :spermy: isn't up to par? That no matter what we do or try or how many times we do it that it won't work? I really want to try anything and everything I can to hopefully increase our chances and if there is something that's preventing conception I hope it can be treated easily. I just feel like I'm the only one that's really putting in so much effort because it's something I want so badly. I'm so down today :cry::cry::cry:

Here's my chart. I haven't been temping but decided to once I got a + OPK to try and help confirm my actual O day. We BD on CD8, 9, 11, 12 & 13. I got my + OPK on CD13 and O pains on CD14. I was really hoping we would BD on CD14 at least, if not 14 & 15. Oh well.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/545bd1//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Well my bf gets super exhausted sometimes. We will plan to do things and he will snore and not wake up. He says "wake me up in an hour" and bahahhahah no.... He gets cranky and we ALWAYS argue about the issue the next day because we wanted this but when time comes he sleeps. That happened last cycle and I pray it doesn't happen this cycle. I was highly bummed. So I definity understand what you're saying. It's like if you want it so bad then show me!!!! Screw sleep!!! I won't sleep while I'm throwing up carrying our child one day so just do it!!

I just knew once I got a + OPK, whether he knew about it or not, that the BD would come to a halt. I just KNEW it :hissy: I thought for sure he would be tired after starting this new job last week. He has to be at work before 4am :wacko: But nooooo, to my surprise he was all touchy grabby gimmie gimmie let's get it onnnn for days. So my plan to BD EOD went out the window :dohh: Then this ONE day I needed him... well, need his :spermy:... he is "too tired" :growlmad: Exactly, Ginger! Maybe I'll be "too tired" for the entire 9 months I'm knocked up :thumbup: Ha... if I can ever get to that point.

well I hope you all get your bfps but i think i have you all beat in terms on lack of "trying" we haven't dtd this cycle at all..... yet he was the main force behind ttc... think he needs a biology lesson. We are sharing our room with a 9 month old so it's super awkward but meh :( Hopefully when he goes into his own room in the new year things will improve ; p

sorry about the grammar I'm on my phone haha.

Oh yeah a child in the room definitely puts a damper on the baby making :dohh:

Yeah and hes been there for nearly 10 months:coffee:

arrrrr.

He was suppose to leave our bedroom at six months but i dragged it out and out and I want to move him in to his now, but i have to get a carpet fitted into it first. With it being Christmas it will have to wait until January.

I was still hopeful that tonight might work out :blush:
today SHOULD be my ovulation date, that i worked out using all the online calculators etc etc. I had a positive looking couple of days but they were no where near as dark as I have seen when ttc my 9 month old. So I thought perhaps today I would see a very obvious positive. WELL, No line at all today :dohh: So those crappy almost positive (but they most have been) line were when I ovulated but sundays test looked the same as tuesdays and mondays. SO no idea at all where I stand. Today is obviously a bit fat nothing day though.

Might have to start temping, or invest in some digi tests. It's odd though as i usually get ovulation pain :wacko: This is only my second cycle since I stopped breastfeeding so perhaps I am just ovulating whenever I damn well please :haha:

That sucks! So you had positive OPKs and didn't realize it because they were sort of dark but appeared not dark enough huh? They just need to make stick OPKs that get either one line or two, no in between crap! I love my Clearblue digis but at about $30 they're quite pricey. I did get quite a few sticks with it though and the ease of use is worth it. If you start temping that'll definitely help you determine your O day, along with deciphering those OPK sticks. It might take a few months. I'd say next time you see a "questionable" OPK, get it on! :sex: :sex: :sex:

I really like the clearblue digis, just starting to use them and they are understandable. Bf and i haven't bd much this cycle (maybe a couple days) but then i saw that flashy smiley on the thing and went to go get some preseed. I am trying to cover all areas with this science. He has no idea im using OPKs, i just tell him its intuition or i feel like im about to ovulate, or juts have a feeling. Not sure to bd everyday now or every other day till i get my "peak" smiley

Ginger I'm not sure what to do either... BD EOD or every day. Well, I mean my partner pretty much decided this time that it'd be every stinkin' day until I'm just about to ovulate :growlmad: Anyways, I've read that BD every day won't hurt your chances of conception AND also that BD EOD is ideal because it gives the sperm time to mature or whatever. Basically, so he doesn't get drained. So not 100% sure :shrug:

My partner's been apologetic today which is nice... but part of me is like TOO LITTLE TOO LATE BUDDY :growlmad: I didn't use an OPK since my first positive and considered using one today but with my attitude I almost just wanna be like I don't give a f... :finger: but I'm still having some O pains today and am kind of tempted to test and maybe hope for some BD.

I would go ahead and test and try some bd if possible!!

I just reviewed past cycles on FF and I have gotten O pain 2 consecutive days prior to O day. So maybe since I'm still having pains today isn't the day like I originally thought and perhaps it's tomorrow? I think I'm going to test after work and if it's + maybe my man will be down for some makeup :sex:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->