Saturday 31st/Sunday1st Testers.

CandyApple19

Pregnant with #3, PAL.
Reaction score
Who's testing on saturday or sunday? I want a little list of people :) so we can see how many get a :bfp: :) xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

i'll be testign at some point ova the weekend not sure when probably sat,was gonna try and hold out till tues but dont think i'll be able too :blush:

I think i might be/should be one...im not sure!
(if you see my post...u will see y!)

I will be testing Sunday - only 11dpo but had early BFP's with my other 3 pregnancies. Fx'd for every testing xx

I will be testing sat am...unless the witch gets me first...she was due yesterday but no sign yet

Ill be testing this weekend :) most probs sat will be 14dpo FXd for us all xx

Hi all

Anyone tested today yet, I used an IC 10miu this morning and am convinced there was the faintest line ever, out of the batch I have used I have not had one evap yet.

I think I shall be nipping to the shops today to get a FRER and test with that tomorrow.

Fx'd for everyone testing shortly. xx.

Well i tested with FMU Yesterday and thought i saw a very faint line, left it went out and when i came back there was a definite line.

Today tested again this PM and within 10 minutes there was a definite line, but i am confused...the test says not to read after 10 minuttes but there was no line after the 3 it said...so is that a :BFP: or not, even though it was in 10 minutes but outside the 3?! Confused

Well i tested with FMU Yesterday and thought i saw a very faint line, left it went out and when i came back there was a definite line.

Today tested again this PM and within 10 minutes there was a definite line, but i am confused...the test says not to read after 10 minuttes but there was no line after the 3 it said...so is that a :BFP: or not, even though it was in 10 minutes but outside the 3?! Confused

what kind of test was it? try an FRER???

It all sounds really promising tho! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"