Secret Santa - What Did You Get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikkinoonoo

Mummy to a gorgeous girl
Reaction score
I just opened my secret santa gifts and they were PERFECT! I got a beautiful Eeyore xmas bauble for the tree (I love disney baubles) and a packet of Ripples (had one for brekkie :blush:) and Jessie got a lovely little pop up book!
Thank you so much secret santa, your gifts were spot on!

xXx

What did your Secret Santas get you?

aw....i got a cup/mug, filled with my favourite blue and pink fizzy sweeties, a gorgeous little notebook and some LOVELY fluffy socks which im wearing now!!! Thank you Secret Santa!!!! xxxx

I got a pretty necklace, some scrapbooking things and Hannah got some little wooden snowmen she can paint. :) Thank you Santa!

I got a jar of bon bons and a cute egg whisk ty ss xxx

I got a disney xmas cup/mug and 2 smelly candles and some toffee's which were yummy :cloud9: I loved what I got so thankyou my ss xxxxx

I got an ornament for the tree and a set of Pig salt & pepper shakers :) it was sooo cute! Thanks SS

I got a photoframe, its beautiful it says the little rhyme boys are made of ........, I also got a royal Jelly set, I love royal jelly :) and my two boys got selection boxes. We where spoilt. Cant wait to find out who my ss was :)

:yipee: I got a body shop luscious soap and a body shop shower puff :D and an Impulse set and a lovely pair of fluffy socks with little cows on them :rofl: Just like this >>>> :mamafy: I giggled when I saw them :lol:

I was very spoiled and want to thank my ss loads :hugs: :kiss:

my SS sent me a lovely scarf and gloves set and a beautiful book for Abbie! Thank You!! x

I just opened my secret santa gifts and they were PERFECT! I got a beautiful Eeyore xmas bauble for the tree (I love disney baubles) and a packet of Ripples (had one for brekkie :blush:) and Jessie got a lovely little pop up book!
Thank you so much secret santa, your gifts were spot on!
xXx

I was ur SS, and i am so glad you liked ur gift, because im so rubbish at present buying i didnt think u'd think much of what id got you.

I thought the bauble was gorgeous, and now you'll think of me every year when u pop it on the tree!! :lol:

So pleased ur happy! :thumbup:

i got a really cute calendar and Diary set with sweeties on it :) Thanks secret Santa!!!!!!!:kiss:

I got a really lovely cuddly scarf which i never take off lol and a lovely smellies set which i'm taking on holiday with me. Thankyou ss xx

I got two gorgeous candles :cloud9: thank you to my secret santa x:hugs::hugs:

I got a gorgeous bath set, and some chocolates. Thank you SS!

x

Thanks so much Tasha I absolutely love my cup/mug (how did you know I loved disney without me saying so in my profile?) and my candles and sweets were lovely too :D :flower: :cloud9: thankyou so so much hun your a lovely ss :hugs: :kiss: xxxxx

Thanks so much Tasha I absolutely love my cup/mug (how did you know I loved disney without me saying so in my profile?) and my candles and sweets were lovely too :D :flower: :cloud9: thankyou so so much hun your a lovely ss :hugs: :kiss: xxxxx

Aww I am glad you liked it Dawn :hugs: I have no idea how I knew, just thought it was really sweet and that you would like it :)

Thanks to Char&Bump-x, they are gorgeous candles love them :cloud9: :) Post mark threw me out though was from Wales and your Devon :wacko: lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back