Secret Santa - What Did You Get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just opened my secret santa gifts and they were PERFECT! I got a beautiful Eeyore xmas bauble for the tree (I love disney baubles) and a packet of Ripples (had one for brekkie :blush:) and Jessie got a lovely little pop up book!
Thank you so much secret santa, your gifts were spot on!
xXx

I was ur SS, and i am so glad you liked ur gift, because im so rubbish at present buying i didnt think u'd think much of what id got you.

I thought the bauble was gorgeous, and now you'll think of me every year when u pop it on the tree!! :lol:

So pleased ur happy! :thumbup:

It was perfect, thanks so much Fedup :) xXx

I got a photoframe, its beautiful it says the little rhyme boys are made of ........, I also got a royal Jelly set, I love royal jelly :) and my two boys got selection boxes. We where spoilt. Cant wait to find out who my ss was :)

Twas me :) So pleased you liked them xXx

:yipee: I got a body shop luscious soap and a body shop shower puff :D and an Impulse set and a lovely pair of fluffy socks with little cows on them :rofl: Just like this >>>> :mamafy: I giggled when I saw them :lol:

I was very spoiled and want to thank my ss loads :hugs: :kiss:

I believe I have the lovely helen1234 to thank for these goodies:cloud9:

Thank you again babe, I loved everything and the socks made me laugh out loud :rofl: :hugs:

Not sure who my ss was yet but THANK YOU SOOOOO much for my gorgeous Tatty teddy photo frame!! :D x

I new you was mine claire :D hehehehehehe thankyou MWAH xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks to Char&Bump-x, they are gorgeous candles love them :cloud9: :) Post mark threw me out though was from Wales and your Devon :wacko: lol

How odd! I definatly didnt go to wales to post them lol! You're welcome, glad you liked them :) x

i dont know who mine was but i got mintue vodka and coke:drunk: and some bath/face things :) simple things i think they were( used on my bday on 17 sry )

thanx SS this was the perrrrrrrfect pressie X

I got a gorgeous Eeyore mug and teddy, except OH isn't happy because he has to put extra water in the kettle:haha:
But i get a luvly big cuppa,so i'm very happy, thanks embo!!

I got a body polisher and some lovely Body Shop smellies :D

I got a lovely Baileys mug with goodies :cloud9:

Thank you SS :flower:

Oh and i was Saraendipitys SS

My lovely SS got me a cupcake money box and a small bag of pick n mix sweets that were uber cute. She also got my LO a winnie the pooh book that she loves! Thankyou Andrea (i think :rofl:) xx

:D !

I got the most gorgeous cupcake recipe book, it is fabric covered and one of my best presents by far!!
From Kay ;)
Daisy got a lovely xmas card from 2 mini secret santas, they drew round their hands in it! It is so cute!

Thank you Kay :hugs:

I got vanilla shower gel and body scrub and a vanilla and honey scented candle :) Thank you so much Bexxie xx

I got an HBC gift card :) I'm gonna use it for some kind of kitchen gadget at Home Outfitters! :) Thx Santa!

i dont know who mine was but i got mintue vodka and coke:drunk: and some bath/face things :) simple things i think they were( used on my bday on 17 sry )

thanx SS this was the perrrrrrrfect pressie X

That was me, glad you liked it!

I got a Soap & Glory exfoliating massaging glove and some lovely fruity lipglosses and mirror. I knew it was Smartie :) Thank You x

Thank you Nightkid!!!! I got some lovely Handmade soap, lipgloss and lotions.... they are sooo yummy :hugs:

:D !

I got the most gorgeous cupcake recipe book, it is fabric covered and one of my best presents by far!!
From Kay ;)
Daisy got a lovely xmas card from 2 mini secret santas, they drew round their hands in it! It is so cute!

Thank you Kay :hugs:

Im so happy you liked it! I loved it too !! :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member