September 08 Mummies and Daddies Club

i always put zane to be with his last bottle helps him sleep so its fine with me lol

Hi All :hi:

Can I please be added to the group? Sophia was born on 22nd Septmeber so is now almost 9 months.

I've got a cheeky little madam who is crawling, climbing up the furniture and taking her first steps with the help of her walker (4 steps so far without my help). Sophia is a chatty little thing, loves singing, loves music and doing a kind of dancey thing to it lol, she is a big fan of Upsy daisy and enjoys playing in her ball pit.
I love all the funny faces she pulls and she is such a happy baby girl, I really miss her when I'm at work for 3 days in the week. However she does have a temper and if she can't have her own way then everyone in the house goes deaf due to her screeching, but thankfully she's easily qucikly distracted with a corn carrot stick which is another fave of hers lol.

So that's a little bit about Sophia and how she's doignat the moment x

I'm a bit worried now, because elliot doesnt crawl (only goes backwards a bit, rolls everywhere) where as most other babies on here seem to be doing everything!

Hi All :hi:

Can I please be added to the group? Sophia was born on 22nd Septmeber so is now almost 9 months.

I've got a cheeky little madam who is crawling, climbing up the furniture and taking her first steps with the help of her walker (4 steps so far without my help). Sophia is a chatty little thing, loves singing, loves music and doing a kind of dancey thing to it lol, she is a big fan of Upsy daisy and enjoys playing in her ball pit.
I love all the funny faces she pulls and she is such a happy baby girl, I really miss her when I'm at work for 3 days in the week. However she does have a temper and if she can't have her own way then everyone in the house goes deaf due to her screeching, but thankfully she's easily qucikly distracted with a corn carrot stick which is another fave of hers lol.

So that's a little bit about Sophia and how she's doignat the moment x
Our babies are twins :cloud9:

I'm a bit worried now, because elliot doesnt crawl (only goes backwards a bit, rolls everywhere) where as most other babies on here seem to be doing everything!

no crawling here either and i keep reading these stories and getting worried too :cry:

We just have what we like to call 'bumshuffling' basically she bounces very very slowly across the floor but otherwise she just isn't interested. She won't roll either. She can do it, she has done it but only about 3 times, she's just not bothered :dohh:

Dont worry! He will just shock you one day by doing it, i thought Daisy was a bit behind all our other September babies with everything but in the past 2 weeks she is doing everything at once! She is soooo tiring!

well i was a bit cruel earlier, and stacked some plastic cups away from him-and he really wanted them so he had a really good attempt at going forwards.... wouldn't call it crawling but it was very funny to watch!

I shouldn't compare him to others, but it is so easy to worry!!

AAwww thats good he was trying! I got Daisy to crawl by teasing her with an Ipod and our Sky remote! Put them on the floor on the other side of the room and she went and got them! So I think I am crueler! :blush:

i do the whole toy thing aswell and try leaving the dummy just slightly out of reach. she'll pick her head up a few times, then nuzzle her face into the floor followed by her putting her head in her arms and lie there until either someone picks her up or she cries :dohh:

LOL daisy used to do the exact same thing! In fact she still does if she cant be bothered crawling anymore!

The problem with elliot is, he knows how to roll everywhere so he takes the lazy route! roll roll roll..... lol.... i'm glad i'm not too cruel then :) hehe!

LOL daisy was a roller, then a bum shuffler, believe me, as soon as they realise crawling is faster they are off! And you will be wishing he still sat still! :rofl:

LOL daisy was a roller, then a bum shuffler, believe me, as soon as they realise crawling is faster they are off! And you will be wishing he still sat still! :rofl:

LOL he doesn't keep still now, just rolling instead of crawling. I'm feeling rather worn out trying to keep up with him!

It's a good job they are so cute and entertaining! :) :rofl:

:rofl: I say that to Daisy allllll the time! "Oh it is just aswell you are cute, cos you are a terror!!"

They do pick things up so quick. Ellie only started the other day and shes well and truely off now and pulling herself up to stand and there was me callng her lazy. I remember when i used to say i cant wait for benn to talk and my mom used to say when his talking you will want him to shut up and i used to noooo i wont ill love it and really i wish he'd shut up sometimes lol.

LOL Emma it's so true! We spend half their lives wishing they would do things and the other half wishing they wouldnt do them anymore!

They make you so proud when they do new things and after a few days of it it gets boring lol.

I dont mean that really! Today all ive had is Benn shouting because Ellie keeps going for his cars poor kid cant play anywhere because Ellie gets everywhere now. He did take to the sofas but today shes pulling herself up to stand at them. He said to me cant you stop her learning new things mom lol :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->