September 08 Mummies and Daddies Club

Is anyone else hating the fact that in 3months time we will have 1 year olds?!?! I was looking over pic's today and cant believe how fast it has gone!! I mean everytime i look its the middle of the month and jacob is 1 month older :shock: :cry: XxX

me, me, me, me!!!

Is anyone else hating the fact that in 3months time we will have 1 year olds?!?! I was looking over pic's today and cant believe how fast it has gone!! I mean everytime i look its the middle of the month and jacob is 1 month older :shock: :cry: XxX

me, me, me, me!!!

IT so scary to think that the time we've spent with our lo's so far is how long they spent in our tummy's!!! XxX

me, me, me, me!!!

IT so scary to think that the time we've spent with our lo's so far is how long they spent in our tummy's!!! XxX

I know, only it's gone so much faster! Pregnancy time is soooo slow :dohh:

Ellies is a dinky doo shes 17lb 1oz but shes so short im dying to get her in the bigger car seat facing forward im in for a really long wait shes so short and chubby bless her. Ive been having to stretch the arms and legs n her her clothes with my arm otherwise her clothes are to tight lol.

and i thought there was only me that had to do that :rofl: Have to do it with her 3-6 month old sleepsuits, her 6-9 months are still too big so her feet come out the holes between the poppers :dohh:

We had a horrible night last night, really don't know what was going on with her but she just would not settle, constant crying etc. By 5am I'd had enough and she got in bed with us and she then slept like a baby *excuse the pun* still have no idea why she was like that, maybe teeth or too hot, or both :shrug: who knows

Same here :hugs: daisy would fall asleep then 5 minutes later was up again, it was well after midnight that she eventuallu fell into proper sleep but was up about every hour whinging, teeth I think :hissy:

ive been feeling like this myself for awhile now! i really cant believe zanes guna be one and my oh doesnt seem bothered about it....men lol

afew months ago we were talkin about when to try for no 2 and oh said now i said no chance n that wed talk about it when hes two then it dawned on me that hes 2 next year i was in a state of panic haha

Same Ema! Well Alfie is 28lb and 12-18month clothes, Im 5ft8 and his dad was around same height as your Kyle!!

What a great weight :) Jacob was gaining great then stopped gaining about 6 weeks ago. since then has put on 2oz! But he NEVER stays still even in his sleep :rofl: XxX

Aw bless him, Alfie has shot up and actually looks skinnier now and taller!! He is also crawling now and moving about!

Got zane weight today and hes now 18lb 3oz :D hes still a skinny mini tho haha

Next week hes getting measured so ile see how much hes grown since he was born.

Hes now walking along holdin onto my hand or the sofa hes such a clever boy, he was sleeping thru the night being in his own room but now has more teeth coming so wakes up around 3.40am for a bottle...just as i thought id get a full night sleep the teething monster is back lol

My little man has been commando style crawling for a week now (after i posted on here about him not moving lol) and is slowly getting the hand of getting into his knees properly and moving forwards.

He's still behind a few babies on here, but he's ok according to his check up the other day :)

keely.

My little man has been commando style crawling for a week now (after i posted on here about him not moving lol) and is slowly getting the hand of getting into his knees properly and moving forwards.

He's still behind a few babies on here, but he's ok according to his check up the other day :)

keely.

dont be daft no baby is behind others we all develop in diffrerent ways and times, hes doin great and hes gorgeous

keely.

dont be daft no baby is behind others we all develop in diffrerent ways and times, hes doin great and hes gorgeous

Totally agree! Stop worrying, he is fab and ALL babies develop at different times.
So all the babies that seem to be fast a progressing now will slow down and your LO will take over them!
He will probably be a fluent talker! :rofl:

me, me, me, me!!!

Me, although it's 2 and half months for me, feels like only yesterday I had him, I keep finding myself looking at old pics of him and can't believe the difference :cloud9:

It makes you feel a tad sad doesn't it! but also so proud of how far they've come! :)

yep torn between the 2! Want her to stay little but want her to grow up! :dohh:

Well its official zanes ill again :( hes had abit of a cold past week but for afew days hes had a cough which i expected and then today at 3.30pm he started screaming he had a high temp totaly burning up so i think hes got a chest infection ile be trying to make a docs appointment tomo n if they wont see him ile be calling a abulance.

Well its official zanes ill again :( hes had abit of a cold past week but for afew days hes had a cough which i expected and then today at 3.30pm he started screaming he had a high temp totaly burning up so i think hes got a chest infection ile be trying to make a docs appointment tomo n if they wont see him ile be calling a abulance.

:( hope he gets well soon. xx

keely.

:hugs: Don't worry hun, mine moves everywhere and is getting into everything, but still doesn't sleep through, screams herself to sleep everynight and won't hold her own bottle or drink from a sippy cup.

Every baby is different. :) He sounds like he is doing great!

Aw Zane :( Hope you start feeling better. I have a chest infection, it must suck to be a baby with one. I think Helena may be getting one too.

Get better soon little guy. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->