September 08 Mummies and Daddies Club

im going to the doctors tomorrow for myself and then if zanes no better i will be taking him the doctors on wednesday. i hate it when hes ill altho my mums sais hes eaten his lunch today which is good, hes not been eating for the past few days

I hope Zane keeps up with his eating and that it's a sign he's starting to feel better, hope you're feeling better soon too.

I never thought I could get excited over poo lol :happydance: but this afternoon Sophia did a 'normal' poo, I'm relieved that it must be a sign she's on the mend, as for me I'm still feeling a bit dodgy but think I'll be well enough for work tomorrow whilst my Mum takes the day off to look after Sophia.

How are we all enjoying the heat and our LO's?? I've got the cooler on in the living room and all the windows open with a fan on in Sophia's room too. And enjoying ice cream in the back garden :icecream:

im the same i got so excited when zane did a normal poo after almost 4 weeks of diarehha (sp?)

Elliot's having major strops at the mo, i think it's a lot to do with his teething as he is miserable and anything sets him off crying. His 6th tooth come through, and it looks like the 7th is coming too. He keeps getting two/three one after another or at same time.

I don't think the heat is helping either, poor thing.

oh, and when Elliot had gastroentoritis we were pleased when he wee'd! As he didn't go for several days!

oh, and when Elliot had gastroentoritis we were pleased when he wee'd! As he didn't go for several days!

gastroentoritis is horrible the poor boy.

zanes feeling better n today he decided to hold onto his walker and run across the room he got himself so excited, he still isnt eating right but least hes eating some bless him

How are all Sep babies? I think Daisy has oral thursh :sad1: I am going to nip in and see the HV tomorrow to see if that is what is is before I make an appointment.

Daisy took another step today! She climbed up onto her vtech walker and let go, stood there for a few seconds then took 2 teeny steps! It is all happening so fast!

i got her her first pair of clarks shoes on saturday! they are from the cruising range and just too cute! but she has now thinks it is funny to stand on everyones toes with them!

i wanted to get zane shoes on saturday from clarks but i dont likt the boys shoes they do :( girls stuff is just so much better then boys.

zane loves his push around walker i was so proud of him today, but i still get scared when he lets go haha

Sophia is back to her usual self. I'm glad to read that Zane seems better too now :)

Sophia is able to stand alone now and takes a step but as soon as she takes just that 1 step and realises she's not holding onto anything, she drops to the floor lol.

I'm loving getting on my hands and knees with her and we chase each other around the house, I love her giggle when I say 'I'm coming after you' as she crawls off as quick as she can lol

Quick question for you girls! How long are you planning on continuing sterilising baby bottles (if you use them)

i was just thinking about the amount of junk that Daisy puts in her mouth Daily and wondering if there is any point!

We still sterilise but its more out of force of habit.

Update on tom, he had croup last thursday, had to be taken to the out of hours docs friday and put on a nebuliser which helped him for 2 hours .. croup seems to of gone now but he's got a chesty cough and cold and might need to start having an inhaler :(

Otherwise he's doing ok, doc thinks he'll be on his feet and walking soon & he weighs a hefty 22lb 11oz. :D

Quick question for you girls! How long are you planning on continuing sterilising baby bottles (if you use them)

i was just thinking about the amount of junk that Daisy puts in her mouth Daily and wondering if there is any point!

I haven't been sterilizing Helena's bottles ever since the damn thing electrocuted me...so for a couple months now.

I just wash them in hot soapy water. She eats everything off the floor anyways, so I am not so worried. :D

i have been sterilizing on n off for afew months now.

id wash all the bottles at night n sterilizer just once.

then for one month i was just washing them and not sterilizing and now we have a dishwasher so that sterilizes the bottles lol

I still sterlise everything :rofl: but im a clean freak, i mop all the floors EVERY night when jacob is in bed...:rofl: but them my doggies lick jacobs mouth :shrug: I think its force of habbit cause i was a clean freak before jacob :) Think i may stop in the next month.... XxxX

Im having a bad day today i think im going to finaly have to admit i have pnd :(

Zane wouldnt go to sleep for me when he woke in the night and i got so angery my oh had to take zane out of the room because zanes cry wound me up i feel awful.

Oh has gone to work today n wont be back till late so i wont be gettin any help with zane today, ive just had to put zane in his cot because i feel like i cant look at him.
This is making me feel like such a bad mum, i love my son, hes my world why am i feeling like this? I knew i had pnd but no doctors have ever helped me with it i also suffered from anti natal depression early on in pregnancy. the pnd wasnt bad so i didnt think anything of it but last night i blew :(

Im going to call my hv tomorrow and get some help

Im having a bad day today i think im going to finaly have to admit i have pnd :(

Zane wouldnt go to sleep for me when he woke in the night and i got so angery my oh had to take zane out of the room because zanes cry wound me up i feel awful.

Oh has gone to work today n wont be back till late so i wont be gettin any help with zane today, ive just had to put zane in his cot because i feel like i cant look at him.
This is making me feel like such a bad mum, i love my son, hes my world why am i feeling like this? I knew i had pnd but no doctors have ever helped me with it i also suffered from anti natal depression early on in pregnancy. the pnd wasnt bad so i didnt think anything of it but last night i blew :(

Im going to call my hv tomorrow and get some help

:hugs: You're definitely not a bad Mum! If you were, you wouldn't care that you felt like you can't look at Zane, you wouln't care that his cry upset you, but you do care so that makes you a good Mum!

I don't know what it feels like to have PND but I have had moments when Sophia's cry, especially her piercing screams go on and on and on and all she wants is me but still she won't calm down and I end up in floods of tears feeling really stressed out that I just can't do anything properly for her, I feel hopeless and like I just want to walk away and leave her to it. My husband then has to stand in for me and take over while I go and calm myself down.

It happened yesterday, I'd had a bust day at work, I was feeling exhausted and really low on energy, hungry too, Sophia had been fed and changed and was happy enough so I sat down to my dinner but she started crying and screaming straight away, it's as though she didn't want me to give anything but her my attention, I ended up having to hold her whilst standing to eat my dinner, I felt so frustrated and felt guilty that I actually looked forward to her going to bed so that i could have a break from her. It's an awful feeling but I'm sure I'm not alone and neither are you, so speak to your HV and hopefully you'll get the support you need :hugs:

Thanks Heavenx youve made me feel better.
Ive always worried if id be a good mum or not as my mum was well terrible and i dont want to end up like her and i definatly dont want zane to feel for me what i feel for my mum which is recentment.

Id rather leave him in his cot where i no hes safe then anything else, hes gone to sleep now anyway so i feel alot better now hes sleeping i hope he wakes in a good mood so then i wont get as frustrated.

My oh knows how i feel but he doesnt no how to help so i felt like having a vent on here thanks for reading x

:hug: Chick, I dont know what your going through, but i do have my days when no-matter what i do jacob whinges and crys and i myself get upset cause i feel like no matter how hard i try he just doesnt like anything i do.

I think we all have these days when we wish bedtime earlier so we can have a break. But that doesnt make us bad mum's. Hell you'd have to be superwoman to be able to do it all everyday and not once want a break.

Hopefully the doc will be able to help you, Chin up Chick your doing a great job XxxxX

can you belive are little babys are haveing their first birthday soon :hugs: its gone so fast , what are you doing for your little ones first birthday ?:hugs:

my thinking of having a tea party for zanes 1st seen as zane loves tea party food and then when hes in bed i will be drunk lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->