September 08 Mummies and Daddies Club

Hope he gets better soon :hugs:

Agree that every baby's different.. Tom's not crawling properly yet but has pretty much always suffered with teething, doesn't drink from a sippy cup, and only says a few words :)

Well its official zanes ill again :( hes had abit of a cold past week but for afew days hes had a cough which i expected and then today at 3.30pm he started screaming he had a high temp totaly burning up so i think hes got a chest infection ile be trying to make a docs appointment tomo n if they wont see him ile be calling a abulance.

Ah I hope he gets better soon hun. Big hug to him and you xx

My little man has been commando style crawling for a week now (after i posted on here about him not moving lol) and is slowly getting the hand of getting into his knees properly and moving forwards.
He's still behind a few babies on here, but he's ok according to his check up the other day :)
keely.

No baby is behind, just going at their own pace :) Who knows, he might crawl one day and walk the next!!! Within a week he's jogging lol lol

Aw they are all doing well!

i got Daisy weighed yesterday and she is 21lb 7oz! No idea how tall she is though, but she has always been quite long and she has been wearing 9-12 month clothes for a few weeks now!

Oh thank you thank you thank you!!!! Gabbi has thunder thighs and when we got her weighed the other week, she is too heavy for the normal scales, so nurse said next time she would somehow have to stand on the big scales!!! She didn't seem to want to attempt it, just said oh she's over 10 kilos!!!

Well I got her to stand on our scales this morning and she's 10.2 kilos. 22 lbs 5 oz!!! She's huge. Saying that, she has a little belly, her arms look like all other babies, but her legs, oh my lordy lord, big legs and big ankles!!! She is fine in 9 - 12 months tops, even some of her 6 - 9 months fit her, but she is well into 9 - 12 months pants. In fact she had an outfit on the other day for 12 months!!!!! Once she's moving even more (blimey, she moves enough now!!) her legs will even out.

Hi All :hi:

Can I please be added to the group? Sophia was born on 22nd Septmeber so is now almost 9 months.

I've got a cheeky little madam who is crawling, climbing up the furniture and taking her first steps with the help of her walker (4 steps so far without my help). Sophia is a chatty little thing, loves singing, loves music and doing a kind of dancey thing to it lol, she is a big fan of Upsy daisy and enjoys playing in her ball pit.
I love all the funny faces she pulls and she is such a happy baby girl, I really miss her when I'm at work for 3 days in the week. However she does have a temper and if she can't have her own way then everyone in the house goes deaf due to her screeching, but thankfully she's easily qucikly distracted with a corn carrot stick which is another fave of hers lol.

So that's a little bit about Sophia and how she's doignat the moment x

Better late than never, but that's just me lately soooo........ WELCOME TO THE SEPTEMBER CLUB!!!!
You've got a gorgeous little girl there xxx

Sooooooooooooooo, not been able to get on much lately, so quick update on Gabbi, then back to reading everyones stories and updates :) Love it, they all grow so fast :)

Gabbi had her check up just over a week ago. She weighed over 10 kilos, not sure how much because nursey didn't want to put her on big scales, so weighed her this morning on OUR big scales and she's approx 10.2 kilos. Big baby!!! lol Nursey measured her and I think she was about 71 or 72 cms, but no sure. OH and me are going to measure her this morning as I find it hard on my own, when I tried, I think she might be about 73 cms, she does seem to have got taller lately!

She says ba ba ba ba, which is great for her Bulgarian grandma as baba means grandma! She says mamamamamama but only when she's whingeing and if OH says where's mummy or mama, she has no idea. I am 90% sure she said dada yesterday, her grandma was here and she looked ta me and said "dada"??? I said yes, she said dada!!! Only once and won't say it now! lol

If you say where's daddy, if it's morning she goes to the bedroom (he gets a lie in lol) or if he's out she looks at the door. She stands with no problem at all, she even gets cocky when standing and playing with something and stands with one foot on top of the other!!! She will get hold of the walker and move it while standing but it only goes round in a circle, so she gets stuck when it hits the wall! When she walks holding my hand, she still wobbles, no chance of her standing on her own yet, but I'm not bothered, she's growing way too fast already! As Ema said, only 3 months to first birthdays, where has the time gone?!

She's still not got much hair, but it does curl a little behind her ears.

She met an 8 month old baby last weekend. She lives out here with her English parents and she was bron at the same hospital as Gabbi but a month later. Well they just looked at each other for a while, but then gradually got used to each other. Funny, they both had a toy but wanted each others!!! So funny. I did notice how much bigger Gabbi was than this little girl, Gabbi looked huge!!! We are going to try and meet up once a month, maybe 1 1/2 months as we live quite a distance from each other.

This video is a cracker, her laughs is so infectious!!
https://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j246/Charliechech/baby/th_IMG_6797.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_6711.JPG
    IMG_6711.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_6996.JPG
    IMG_6996.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_6998.JPG
    IMG_6998.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_6745.JPG
    IMG_6745.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_6753.JPG
    IMG_6753.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 0
Well we had the doctor out at 12am this morning due to zanes hight fever and he also had the shakes! I was given orbifen to take his temp down and its great stuff within a hour he went from boiled to cool so he slept better after that.

Doctor said he has a neural infection what ever that is he didnt explain himself well at all.

Hes still off today and isnt eating much

aww charlie, gabbi is just gorgeous!

:hug: for Zane. I think so please don't hold me to it, nueral infections are soemthing to do with the unrinery *sp* (wee) tract but i maybe very wrong!

Hi All, just an update on Kathryn!
Went for her check up on wednesday, she's now 19lbs 4oz and she's 29 inches (she's grown 3 inches in 3 months!). The doctor was really impressed with how friendly and sweet she is, which was a nice proud mama moment. She really does love people a lot.
Other then that she can wave and say bye bye now, she can clap, she knows mama dada and nana (my mom). And she's been very dramatic lately, she wants to be held a lot so when I put her in her playpen (we got a huge 8 panel one so she can still crawl/cruise around) and she doesn't want to be put down she dangles on the bars head thrown back wailing with crocodile tears and everything. Its actually really starting to be a pain cause she seems to want to be held constantly, anyone have any tips or is it just the separation anxiety phase (even though I'm still right here!)?

Well we had the doctor out at 12am this morning due to zanes hight fever and he also had the shakes! I was given orbifen to take his temp down and its great stuff within a hour he went from boiled to cool so he slept better after that.

Doctor said he has a neural infection what ever that is he didnt explain himself well at all.

No idea what a neural infection is, tried looking it up but couldn't just find a definition, only stuff about patterns in mice and stuff :dohh:
I hope Zane feels better soon though!

How's Zane doing? Can you get more of an explanation of someone?? I hate it when they do that! Hope he feels better soon hun xxx :hug:

Hope Zane is feeling better soon.

Sophia hasn't been well this past week, it's been 7 days now and she's still really poorly, been to the Dr's twice and ended up at the Childrens Hospital, the wanted to take a smaple of her poo but despite having the trots all day long for days on end she didn't do one whislt there!:dohh: So the Dr's guessed that she has norovirus which is why it's dragging on and why she's so poorly with it. I've had one week off work already with her and it bought me to tears on friday, I just felt so helpless and she'd been crying non stop for 2 hours with tummy cramps.

I wake up this morning and I'm not well either, looks like another week off work and I only went back from mat leave a month ago!!

It's horrible when our LO's aren't well, so I'm wishing all the poorly babies get well soon x

blimey well last night we had the doc out again (a different doc camr this time thank god) and we were sent to the hospital as zane had a rash and doc wanted a second opinion... well they said it wasnt anything serious and that he has a virual infection and wanted to keep him overnight, now zane wasnt guna sleep there as there were 2 other babies just constantly screamin so i took him home cuz he temp had gone from almost 39oc back to a normal 37.

We then had to collect a urine sample cuz docs messed it up last night and took it in today they found nothing in his urine so hes got the all clear n we just have to top him up with calpol.

Now ive caught his infection :( so hes off to my mums tomo so i can get better lol

I hope you and Zane both have a quick recovery!

A little update on Ellie. This last week shes grown up so much! Shes pulling herself up, cruising, She plays peek a boo so cute. When you say Ellies gunna get ya she goes mad chasing Benn to pounce on him lol and shes changed how she eats i dont really give her purees anymore shes been having what we have and feeding herself and even trying with a spoon. Its mad how they can come on so much in such a short space of time!

Well Zanes at my mums today so i can get abit better, im off to the docs tomorrow to get drugs haha.

Aww Ellie sounds like shes doing great bless her!

Zanes now got a thing about shaking his head at everything haha im trying to feed him and he wont want it so he will sit there shaking as if to say no chance love.

Its great hearing about and seeing our little babies grow up

aww all these poor babas hope they all get well soon :hugs:

well we turned 9 months last night and my little girls growing up. She's bumshuffling all the time now and can get across the room (though it does take her a while). She's also changed the way she's eating and isn't happy with me feeding her anymore and wants finger foods all the time. She's down to two milk feeds a day :cry: Though at the moment i'm grateful because i'm poorly myself, full of flu :sick: It's difficult bein poorly and mamma at the same time, i'm just grateful my little girl will happily entertain herself, she's playing with a shape sorter at the moment and watching timmy time :lol:

AAwww feel better soon babies and Mummies!

Daisy has had an ear infection, total nightmare but seems to be getting better now with antibiotics.
She is still into everything! I am knackered keeping up with her!
i dont think it will be long til she is walking, she leans against the sofa and steps away from it then falls, as soon as she gets that balance she will be away!

I can only imagine the chaos she will cause then!!

Even tho zane has an ifection no doctor will give him anti biotics its really gettin on my nerves n now ive caught it its so painful my poor little guy

Daisy's doctor gave me the antibiotics but said "dont give her them unless it gets worse" She said they try not to treat them with antibiotics anymore :dohh:

I gave them to her anyway, I didnt want it to get any worse.

I would keep on at them hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->