September 08 Mummies and Daddies Club

:happydance::hugs: harry and doing a party with his brother as he bday is 5the and harry 3rd tea party nice :hugs:

I was planning a big 1st birthday party but I am thinking I might not now, the weather might be too dodgy on the 19th (was planning a garden party) and dont fancy hiring a hall, plenty of years to come for all that!

I think I will just invite some close friends and family over for cake! And maybe all the family will go out for dinner in the evening.

:shrug:
My family likes parties so i'll probably have a fairly big do

I've got a garden party planned, but knowing my luck it will rain and we'll all end up indoors. I would like a Butterfly theme but Sophia loves Upsy Daisy so I suppose I have to be fair, it is her B'day afterall so Upydaisy it will be lol.

zanes scared of Upsy Daisy when she sings he screams his head off haha

Im Taking Jacob Spain for 2 weeks for his birthday. And saved up quiet alot of spending money so will do lots of spoiling. But we fly out 2 days after birthday so we've just booked funky monkeys (a play centre here) and invited all his playmates to come and it lasts 2 hours. Then all the family and friends (not the play group people) are coming back to ours for a 'adults' party XxxX

I'm doing Kathryn's party at my Mom's house, with all the cousins coming! We're just doing a spring green and raspberry pink theme. That is if my mom is still speaking to me then, I still haven't told her that I'm PG again and I know she's not going to be happy :dohh:

Anyone else's little one suddenly seem so much more grown up?

my oh last night asked me about trying for another baby :wacko:

id like another baby but even tho i didnt find labour and birth as bad as i thought its still not nice haha and im scared of doing it again.

is anyone else planing another baby yet whether its 2nd or more?

Hi ladies :) We're back off our holiday (not abroad, just to Great Yarmouth) and Elliot loved his first trip to the seaside, ate his 1st ice cream and ate some sand too oops!

I feel so down now i'm back home though, things are quite rubbish here right now. My sister walked out with the kids at the weekend, and is definetely getting a divorce after things have got nasty again :(

My birthday is coming up but no one's in the mood to do anything so yet again i'll be doing nothing.

Still got other family problems, which i won't go into.So really crap really!

Elliot is into everything, the fire guard is up-we'll put the stair gate up later (for the kitchen door, as we don't have stairs). He's crawling at high speed, and is pulling himself up onto his kness a lot and i doubt it'll be long before he'll get up on his feet too.

He's tested my patience a lot recently, i admit i've got angry at times. But then i remember the pain hes going through with the teething (he cut another tooth on holiday) and give him a big hug.

Hope everyone is ok :)

keely.x

Moomin, I am not planning another yet, I wanted one so bad for a while but then decided to just enjoy Daisy for a few years and then think about it again (didn't fancy using a double buggy either!)

Keely..... told you Elliot would just do it all one day! He will be up on his feet before you know it !

This week has been quite bsy for Daisy! well last weekend we went to the zoo, this weekend we had our first trip to the beach, she was so scared of the sand at first, but soon got into it! She sat in the sea and screamed when I tried to lift her out, thankfully the water was quite warm!

The next day we went to a big kids play area that has a pool and she spent most of the day in there!
I have a water baby!

We are having a relaxing day at home today and my livingroom looks like toys r us again :dohh:!

Daisy is just about walking, se can take a couple of teeny steps then falls, but she is getting more confident with it!

Hope you are all well!

zanes now running using his walker and lets go n trys to stand up but falls after afew seconds bless him.

hes back at nursery today after 4 sessions missed, hes got today n next monday n we have to take him out as i havent started my job :(

i cant get over how grown up hes acting now he loves to feed himself, hes always liked finger foods but now everything is in his mouth haha

he now shakes his head to say no when he doesnt get his own way or doesnt want the food we give him, it was cute at first lol

hes saying daddy and wont call me mummy :( i get called mum or muma lol

Aw Everyone is doing so well :cloud9:
XxxX

Tom's doing similar to that .. calls me muuuuuma lol .. and although Kyle's not his dad, we say where's kyle, and he goes dada :happydance:

aaww....elliot says dad dad dad all the time (doesn't know what it means though), has said momomom a few times but again doesn't know what it means yet :) He just rambles on all the time now, he's very noisy and people keep stopping to talk to him when i'm out! He then gives most people a huge smile :) He's sociable lol.

Tom's doing similar to that .. calls me muuuuuma lol .. and although Kyle's not his dad, we say where's kyle, and he goes dada :happydance:

aww thats really sweet bless him.

i no zane knows what hes sayin cuz he looks around for me when im not there n says mum. and soon as my oh walks thru the door he screams daddy n races across the room its so cute

my oh last night asked me about trying for another baby :wacko:

id like another baby but even tho i didnt find labour and birth as bad as i thought its still not nice haha and im scared of doing it again.

is anyone else planing another baby yet whether its 2nd or more?

I'm PG now! Wasn't planned but we're thrilled as we always wanted our kids close together anyways. Kathryn will be 15 months old when we have #2.
I'm terrified about the c-section recovery though! I must be nuts :dohh:

I wouldn't cope with another yet, to be honest i'm still not sure we'll have no 2 at all.

keely.x

Snap Keely!! Me and Kyle are happy enjoying jacob. And not sure about no:2 EVER :rofl: XxX

Just do what I did and wait 13 years inbetween them! At least when they are 13 they can help you! :D

We've had a bit of a scare & frustrating past few days! Sorry for the long post!!

Sophia had a runny nose last Thursday & then Friday was clearly unwell with a cold. Over the weekend she refused to eat anything but bread & even then would play with most of it rather than eat it. I went to work on Mon & Tues as usuall, leaving her with the childminder on Mon & Grandparents on Tues, they too said Sophia clearly has a cold but were't too concenerned for her, so I didn't worry too much either.

However on Tuesday afternoon I heard that someone at work had been confirmed as ill with swine flu & Sophia had actually been in contact with this same person a week ago so I thought it best to get her to the Dr's to get her checked and have it confirmed either way if she has swine flu or just a cold. The Dr wouldn't swab her though, he said it was best just to presume she has swine flu & prescribed her tamiflu in liquid form.

That was Tuesday night, so we went to a couple of chemists, neither had the tamiflu liquid, so we decided rather than drive around all night we'd call a number of chemists until we found one that had it in stock, we were informed by one that did have it in stock that the prescription we had was actually for the wrong dosage. So yesterday morning I took the prescription back to the Dr's and told them what the cehmist had informed me, I was asked to collect the new prescription in the afternoon, so I did and took it to the chemist but he wouldn't accept it because the Dr had forgotten to initial it, so back to the Dr's I go, when I arrived I was told surgery was in fact closed but I told them i refused to leave until this matter got sorted, another Dr appeared and signed the script but said there was no more she could do if for whatever reason the script was refused again.

Sure enough the chemist did refuse the scrips, this time because he realised the Dr hadn't even changed the amount of the dose!! I was fuming! The Dr refused to deal with it, saying that surgery was closed to all health matters except gynocolgy, WTF?!! I was mad and the Dr stated that it shouldn't be a worry because it's probably just a cold!!

Well I'm not stupid I realise it's probably just a cold but at the same time the Dr we actually saw o Tues seemed to think it could be swine flu and therefore prescribed the tamiflu, so I was just trying to do what any caring Mother would do for their child and get the damn medication!!

I ended up at a swine flu clinic to get yet another prescription typed out (because my Dr's surgery was only dealing with female patients yesterday afternoon with gynocology issues) When handed the tamiflu the Dr asked me has Sophia been confirmed as having swine flu by a swab being taken, I told her no, it was the Dr's presumption ad this Dr hesitated in handing me the tamiflu, i of course then got to thinking and worryikng about possible side effects of Sophia taking the tamiflu if she doesn't actually have swine flu, the Dr did give it to me but left it up to me as to wether I give her to her or not.

What a parlavour eh!! I must say the government are very well prepared for this swine flu pandemic we're in NOT!! the Dr's don't seem to have a clue wether to take a swab and test for it or how much dose to prescribe! Then there's the one complete bitch of a Dr who spoke down to me stating "It's probably only a cold".

Grr just not happy with the way this has being dealt with and am now concerned that if later in the year Sophia does have symptoms of flu will the Dr bother to assess her and prescribe her the tamiflu again?.

Rant over *sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"