September 08 Mummies and Daddies Club

Sounds really frustrating, and scary for you Heavenx :(

Elliot is ten months old today :) He now weighs 21lb 7oz :) And he's gained a CM in length in a month!

keely.

Wow!! Good growing Elliot!! Helena would be an Elliot if she was a born a boy. :)

blimey heavenx i hope she gets better n docs pull their fingers out of their asses. my doc turned round when me n zane were ill n said if u dont get better dont come to the surgery call for a house visit even tho i had tried to get house visits several times as it could be swine flu and the d*ck didnt even test us just scared me n told me to go home.

wasnt swine flu at all we had a infection.

zane was weighed today and is 18lb4oz hes a skinny mini x

Elliot has decided to pull himself up onto his feet now and cruise a bit, in a matter of days. It's scary! He gets up in his cot, and is standing there waiting for me now, that's cute! :) We've put up the fireguard, and the safety gate to stop him escaping! I now think i was mad for worrying over him crawling! I think it won't be long before he attmepts to walk, as he keeps letting go and reaching out to go...but hasn't got the hang of keeping his balance yet. So funny when he falls on his bum!

keely.x

zanes been standing up holding things for awhile probly cuz his dad started to help in stand up at 2 months, they r both mad lol

now hes holding on to his walker and running it scares the hell outa me lol and when he lets go n stands there my heart skips a beat. oh says i cant wrap him up in bubble wrap so i have to let him fall....i hate it lol.

hes ill again with a cough n all snotty :( but he has eaten today so hope he doesnt get too bad

Oh my lordy lord, how many pages have I got to catch up on??!!!! I will need a full day!!!

Well Gabbi was 10 months last week. She had a weigh in with the nurse, she's now on the big scales because she's too heavy for the normal baby ones!!! And then we find out the big scales are broken!!! Good job we do all the measuring again when we get home! lol

So, according to our measurements, she is 73 cm long (according to nurse, she's shrunk a cm!!! lol), head circum 42 (been the same for last 3 months, is everyone else the same??) and she's approx 10.4 kgs, approx 22 lbs 9 oz. Her thighs and legs are HUGE!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, her thighs are enormous and her ankles and feet are getting that way too! Bless her.

She's so active, standing up on everything, climbing, crawling, she's now saying go go and aga, which we think may have something to do with the dog, his names Rojo, Rojo, Gogo, nearly there! Oh and her hairs grow a little, very little, curling a bit at the back, but still quite bald. Well she's lucky to have any, I was bald till I was 1!!

She is a madam!! Having a hard time at the moment, with her waking very early. But then she goes back to sleep and I'm left awake. She's also whingeing and getting very clingy, she's head strong, she kicks, she knows when she's doing something naughty!!! But still does it! BUT she's funny, cheeky, clever, but she gets bored quickly. Hey, she's a growing learning baby!!!

So we are thinking of Gabbi's first birthday now.

What are you all doing for your LO's 1st B'day?

It will more than likely be me and OH, maybe his mum, if I can find the website again (typical, didn't book mark the site!), we might go to a play centre, a bit like the Cheeky Chimps in the UK, ball pool, climbing, slides, etc etc, fun for us all :), get a nice banana cake for Gabbi (and a chocolate one for mummy lol) and go and buy her a toy, although there's not much good quality choice here, I want something fun and educational. Wе'll see

I'm still trying to catch up on news on previous pages, taking agggges, but just wanted to show this picture. I took it yest and I love it :)

Attachments

• IMG_7634.JPG
    IMG_7634.JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 6
Ah! Gabriella is beautiful, such a lovely photo!

Well I'm not impressed Sophia is teething, poor thing, and has kept me up crying and screaming constantly, given her calpol and teething gel, but she's just clinging to me, I can't put her down or hand her to the hubby, I need abreak am soo tired! Poor little thing is sat on my lap now just sobbing, wish I could take the pain away for her :cry:

zanes teething too but nothing has helped him in the past so sometimes u just have to let them cry. it wont hurt them and they wont remember so its not like they will hate us.

but when my oh goes away and its just been me n zane for weeks on end n i need a break or just a bath i stick him in his cot with a bottle and dummy n let him cry it out.

ive already had to do this today n its only 8am lol he was so tired but wudnt sleep n was moaning now hes fast asleep

im just talking to a girl whos gettin induced today and when ever i think about the birth and the pressure feeling i get a sharpe pain *down there* does this happen to anyone else? my labour and birth went fine no complications so i dont no why i get like this

Kathryn was teething the other day too, she screamed and screamed every time I put her down and I was sick that day too. Fun fun. Luckily it came through pretty fast, now she has her 3rd tooth, which makes 2 bottoms and one top, and now when she bites it hurts!
And moomin_troll you so right, CIO is your friend. Really when they are sooo tired and just wont go down there's nothing else to do. Sure they cry for a bit but then they get the well needed sleep you both need! We've been doing CIO with Kathryn for a while and its the only thing that works for her, she'll do anything to get attention (including staying awake for over an hour, but then when we leave her she's asleep in 5 min!) now so we just have to ignore her when she needs sleep, or is crying for attention (like when we've just put her down from giving her lots!).

:wave: ladies. oh my gosh i'm so behind on this thread, i'm off to read and try and catch up!

Quick update on us though; Haven't been online so much, i was ill, then holidays, and DD is bein a bit noughty as her poor peggys are hurting. We still only have two bottom teeth but it appears another one, possibly a molar actually could be cutting through. Still no signs of crawling but she is getting much stronger at standing up, she's happy bouncing herself across the room at the minute so i'm happy witht hat if thats what she wants to do. we have a few words, dada and hiya and she says gg for good girl but no sign of mama :cry:. She had her 8 month check 3/4 weeks ago, 67cm tall and 18lbs. Doing well with food in general and loves feeding herself with her fingers.

Hope everyone else is okay i'm off to read now :hugs:

:cry: my baby has just turned 10 months old to the minute :blush:

Thanks! I have no idea where the time is going. And she was fast asleep so i couldn't even give her a cuddle :blush: suppose i'll have to get used to that!

Thanks! I have no idea where the time is going. And she was fast asleep so i couldn't even give her a cuddle :blush: suppose i'll have to get used to that!

if ur like this because shed turned 10 months what u guna be like on her bday u big softy lol

it is crazy how fast the past year has gone and our little babies arent newborns and they will all be walkin and talking soon

:hugs:

I've been back at work since the start of June and even though I work part time, the days that I work mean that I miss out on taking Sophia to the baby clinic to get weighed and checked etc. Should I expect a call in at some point, I don't want to be in any danger of falling off the radar if there are any particular mile stone checks she should be having done. ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbishop
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->