• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September 08 Mummies and Daddies Club

yesterday i was lookin at all his newborn pics, hes changed so much hes not my little baby anymore:cry: hes gettin a big boy now.

oh had 3 weeks off for the summer and has gone back to work today so zanes missing his daddy loads and waved goodbye to him this morning its so cute.

im starting to really enjoy the age our babies are now its so much fun

They are alot of fun, but sometimes I find myself wishing for the age 5 months again when you could sit them on the floor with toys and they would still be there 10 minutes later!!

Daisy can be really hard work sometimes, she is constantly up to something!

oh i know! We saw a woman out the other day and my OH remarked how i was her size this time last year which made me a little sad but proud at the same time how far we've come.

Ems can move quite fast aswell, even though she doesn't crawl she kind of leapfrogs across the room!

thats also true lol

i was at a wedding without zane the other day n a 10 month old boy was there n he cudnt crawl or walk and he just sat there, i was amazed to how still he was lol i dont even remeber zane being still. he was a very clingy baby and wudnt let me leave him or put him down so now im greatful he will just crawl off into his own room n leave me to go the loo myself lol

P.S. if anyone sees a canvas ball pool with a crawl through tunnel in your present travels please please can you point in the right direction? I'm sure i'm going round in circles :dohh:

ive just spoken to my mate shes now overdue so will be a september 2009 mummy bless her. the waiting is the worst part

Heres the new version
https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3498671/Trail/searchtext%3EBEANSTALK.htm://

and the one in the sale...
https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3490033/Trail/searchtext%3EBEANSTALK.htm

I've got a couple friends due atm, one's due my birthday and one's 4 days overdue and going mad it seems :lol:

I was lucky as I went 2 weeks early! All the pineapple, sex and raspberry leaf paid off!! :D

i was 12 days over with zane i was goin nuts as i was in early labour but nothing happened naturaly :(

I went 2 weeks over with Gemma and remember the torture! I had a stop start labour with Daisy and dilated 3 cm 2 weeks before I thought I was going to be in labour for the whole of the final month!

i managed 2cm in the 12 days before i was induced. its a right pain in the ass literaly lol

Elliot was three days early, i didn't do anything to try to get him out quicker either :)

Andrea thankyou! we've just been out this afternnon and i just popped into argos to pick up the new catologue in hope. I've seen an awesome one in toys r us but i was way too big for our pokey house :cry:

I was only a day late but I remember at 38 weeks being kind of " yea c'mon lets get it over and done with" then at 39 weeks quite the opposite :dohh:

i have to say i was also more fed up at 38 weeks then i was being overdue.

strange isnt it lol

yea i really don't know why but week 38 i was issuing evacuation notices. Isn't it funny reading the same questions we used to post in 3rd tri. I see the group 'sept embryos' a lot and makes me a little :cry: lol!

my oh is now really getting at me to have another baby, zanes not even one yet and im still not got over having zane let alone lookin after a toddler and being preg/having a newborn.

its so easy for men to just say yeah lets have another lol the fool

I dont think I could cope with a toddler and newborn! Although, my Mum did it with my brother and sister and she said it was alot easier :wacko:

If I was having another it would have been when Daisy was at least 3!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->