• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September 08 Mummies and Daddies Club

i shut zane in his room today so i could actualy go the loo by myself for once and he kept bangin on his door shouting daddy lol

he hardly ever says mummy anymore, he only says mum when hes hurt himself

Hello Sept Mums, Dads and Babies! :hi:

I haven't had chance to get on here much lately but thought I'd drop in while I had the chance just now to say I hope all those babies that have already had their 1st Birthday have had special, lovely b'days ;)

Ohhh Ema-do you remember you posted about that elephant blankie a while back? Well I'm looking for a replacement as Elliot still drags his around and it's getting tatty!! Spotted one of ebay but there's interest already. Does Jacob still use his? Just wondered if you managed to find another one?

keely.

Jacob takes his EVERYWHERE! But trying to get it down to just when he in his cot :) He also has a floppy rabbit he likes and i use it when washing the other. Only prob is when both are clean he likes one in each arm :dohh: XxxX

I haven't had chance to get on here much lately but thought I'd drop in while I had the chance just now to say I hope all those babies that have already had their 1st Birthday have had special, lovely b'days ;)

:wave: Hiya, nice to see you again hope your both okay :hugs:

Hi ladies. Hope you've all been having a nice weekend. Today my baby has spent all day crawling around our living room backwards :dohh: :rofl:

:wave: Hiya, nice to see you again hope your both okay :hugs:

Hey, we're good thanks, it's lots of fun now that Sophia is almost walking by herself! Poor thing fell the other day and cut her nose, I was so worried she'd broken it, but thankfully not.

Where has the time gone Mums and Dads?? I can't believe our babies are 1 already/almost 1 already!!!

Hope everyone's well xx

aww bless thats so cute! Aww poor little girl hurting herself though. I dread the first time ems falls and hurts herself i'll be at panic stations! I kno i can't belive my baby is going to be on in 3 weeks time, it's gone so quickly :cry:

I am slowly getting over being upset about Daisy turning one! I am so looking forward to her Birthday now that everything is bought and booked!
Not long now!

Happy birthday Thomas :cake:

Aww Andrea sounds like you're all sorted. Have you been busy wrapping up too?

I've still got mixed feelings about her turning one, think i'm more proud than anything though :blush:

Happy Birthday Tom! :cake:!

Yep it is all wrapped, i was scared I'd run out of wrapping paper so got it done early!

It will be a very emotional day I think, I will just keep thinking back to the minute she was born and probably cry most of the day!

What time was daisy born andrea? Ems was born late at night so she'll be sleeping and i won't even get a birthday cuddle :cry:

She was born at 3:10pm, we will all be out for dinner then so it will just be lovely and I wont get the chance to cry as much in the middle of a restaurant! Although I din't think that will stop me!

I am sure you will be looking in on her while she sleeps at the time of her birth crying! like me!

Andrea, Daisy cannot turn 1, because that means...HELENA TURNS 1 SOON.

I keep staying up late looking at her newborn pictures. :cry:
Go back to being sad :lol: I don't wanna be the only sad one.

Hi Girls! Long time since i've been in here, can't believe it's almost been a year since Savannah was born!
HOw are we all feeling about our bubs getting older? Savannah is so close to walking, it's exciting!

LOL Wendy! It's ok, I am back to being sad again, I made the mistake lastnight of going back and reading my birth story that I wrote on here :sad1: Then I went and looked at newborn pics too, just to upset myself that teeny bit more! :blush:

im happy and sad about my wee boy getting bigger lol

one hand hes so much fun right now and is always making me laugh and does silly things to make me laugh, and i love that he can now come to me when he wants a hug or a kiss.

but i miss me baby, it was great when i could leave him in one place n hed still be there when i did what i had to do. i also miss being able to change his butt without him running off

LOL Wendy! It's ok, I am back to being sad again, I made the mistake lastnight of going back and reading my birth story that I wrote on here :sad1: Then I went and looked at newborn pics too, just to upset myself that teeny bit more! :blush:

You've got me started now! :cloud9: I also have just been reading my old posts, it only seems like a few weeks ago not over a year!

Happy birthday Poppy hope you have a wonderful day :cake:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"