• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September 08 Mummies and Daddies Club

last night i put my foot down lol i told my oh we have years left to have another baby and they dont have to be close in age at all.

i have a mate whos got 2 babies currently both under 1 i think shes nuts lol

2 under 2? Not for me. Not planned anyway!

Elliot will be at nursery i'm hoping when we have another, if we do. I'm still undecided at the moment at what to do.

keely.

happy birthday Lucy :cake:

As for another baby i'd like one but not yet! a couple of years maybe, still need to get used to this 1 :rofl: I used to work with someone who had 4 kids under the age of 5, they were crazy always running round and fighting each other, every time i saw their poor mother she looked shattered but i'm not surprised! :wacko:

Happy 1st Birthday Lucy!!
:happydance:Hope you have a fantastic day!! :happydance:

Hey Girlies!! And lil ones :)

1st happy birthday lucy for yesterday.

God havent all the babies came on leaps and bonds in the last few weeks :)

Well i updated me facebook status so some already know :blush: but forgot here. Jacob is now offically walking and completely refuses to crawl now. I have to walk to the shop the other day hand in hand with him (as busy road) and it took me 30mins to get there and back :dohh: and it normally takes 5mins! But we had fun and because of all the rain we got some whellies the other day and they new game is going out and walking through puddles :cloud9: He loves it he stamps his feet in them to make them splash. Still walking a lil like a robot but getting better everyday. but no matter where we go he walks!

I Cant believe in 4 weeks time he'll be one!! and we're off to spain for 2 weeks which will be FAB as he is walking now so be able to walk to beach and into sea etc :)

XxxX

aww ema thats really good, zane cant walk by himself yet but it does my head in when he insists on workin and it takes ages to get anywhere haha

he now has to walk holdin onto his pram n he pushes it along lol

Hey Girlies!! And lil ones :)

1st happy birthday lucy for yesterday.

God havent all the babies came on leaps and bonds in the last few weeks :)

Well i updated me facebook status so some already know :blush: but forgot here. Jacob is now offically walking and completely refuses to crawl now. I have to walk to the shop the other day hand in hand with him (as busy road) and it took me 30mins to get there and back :dohh: and it normally takes 5mins! But we had fun and because of all the rain we got some whellies the other day and they new game is going out and walking through puddles :cloud9: He loves it he stamps his feet in them to make them splash. Still walking a lil like a robot but getting better everyday. but no matter where we go he walks!

I Cant believe in 4 weeks time he'll be one!! and we're off to spain for 2 weeks which will be FAB as he is walking now so be able to walk to beach and into sea etc :)

XxxX

Aww that's great :)

Elliot isn't walking yet :(

I'm a bit behind, I've only just seen this group! Joseph was born on 29th Sept 08, can we join in? :D xx

welcome jackie, i've added you to the list :thumup:

Happy birthday harry and jack :cake: hope you've both had a fantastic day x

Happy birthday Finlay :cake:

Hows everyone doing? Busy month eh? Ems is having a difficult time with these top teeth that are coming but apart from that doing well. Got her weighed the other day she's 19lbs 10 and we measured her at about 70cm tall. She's kind of started crawling backwards, she doesn't tuck her knees underneath her bum but kind of pushes herself on her elbows :dohh: She can practically sit up on her own aswell now (i mean lifting herself from lying down to sitting up if that makes sense).

Hope everyone else is okay :hugs:

Thats great donna, jacob started off going backwards not long after it was forwards. :) So she wont be too long :)

Jacob is doing great, now can say mama, da-de(daddy), na-nu (nana), g-da (grandad), bu-bu (bye, bye and waves while doing it ), iya (hiya) and du-geeee (doggie) and combinds them together like iya da-de (hiya daddy) etc. Oh and attemping C-u (for calum me lil bro)

This morning i opened the stair gate and jacob climbed all the way to the top (with me close behind) and opened the door to bedroom and shouted iya-da-de :cloud9:

XxX

Thats great donna, jacob started off going backwards not long after it was forwards. :) So she wont be too long :)

Jacob is doing great, now can say mama, da-de(daddy), na-nu (nana), g-da (grandad), bu-bu (bye, bye and waves while doing it ), iya (hiya) and du-geeee (doggie) and combinds them together like iya da-de (hiya daddy) etc. Oh and attemping C-u (for calum me lil bro)

This morning i opened the stair gate and jacob climbed all the way to the top (with me close behind) and opened the door to bedroom and shouted iya-da-de :cloud9:

XxX

Blimey, elliot seems so behind compared to Jacob :blush:

aww jacobs doing soo well!

Ems was shouting 'iya dadee' across the park yesterday too, you could see he was secretly made up tho he won't admit it!

aww jacobs doing soo well!

Ems was shouting 'iya dadee' across the park yesterday too, you could see he was secretly made up tho he won't admit it!

Aw bless!! XxX

XxX

Blimey, elliot seems so behind compared to Jacob :blush:

Oh hun, he's not they all go at there own speed. and if you ask donna who has met jacob his seems to be stuck on fast forward!!!

They all get there, and i bet elliot can do alot of things jacob cant! XxX

Ohhh Ema-do you remember you posted about that elephant blankie a while back? Well I'm looking for a replacement as Elliot still drags his around and it's getting tatty!! Spotted one of ebay but there's interest already. Does Jacob still use his? Just wondered if you managed to find another one?

keely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"