• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September 08 Mummies and Daddies Club

well its zanes due date today and we had a due date cake hahaha
DSCF2239.jpg
cant believe hes one in 12 days :D

AAwww what a lovely idea Moomin! Happy due date Zane!

Does this mean I can have another party on the 1st of October?! :D

AAwww what a lovely idea Moomin! Happy due date Zane!

Does this mean I can have another party on the 1st of October?! :D

why not lol

altho i dont need a reason to eat cake :winkwink:

i also got engaged this day last yr but we havent done anything for that lol

zanes been takin the odd step by himself but today he took 3 steps unaided he looked so proud of himself and i almost cried hahah

:wave: How we doing girls?

We've had some week! Started off with a nightmare night on Sunday/monday morning, we had no sleep and ems was screaming till 530 in the morning. We still haven't quite figured it out but we think it was her teeth, she's had 3 top teeth cutting al at the same time :dohh: and we had a quiet few days where she just wanted to be stuck to me like glue.

Today lets say she's feeling a lot brighter and more than making up for it. We got up this morn and checked on her only to find her sat upright in the nudey!! She'd taken her sleepsuit off, goodness knows how. Normally she just lies there and waits for someone to get her so to find her sat up and out of her s'suit was a surprise to say the least :dohh:

We also took a few crawls forward today too. Okay i know that doesn't seem like a lot and she's probably the last baby in here to do it but i was soo surprised, she's been going backwards for a week or two now and tbh we really never thought she was going to crawl as she's never been interested. She's always been one of them babies thats much happier sitting there and watching everything. Hopefully she'll start getting better at it though that means i'm gonna be spending my days chasing her round! I'd love it if she was crawling for her first birthday :happydance: :cloud9:

its great that shes started to go forward now bless her. but poor girl and poor mum for her not sleeping :( zanes always seems to be teething its a nightmare

poor boy :hugs: Ashtons and parsons teething powders are great if you've tried them? I tend to use them and gel at night.

we dont use anything for zanes teething anymore as he hates things goin in his mouth and never lets me do it, he just bites his toys bless him.

i might buy that tho and give it a go :)

Hi :)

My baby will be 1 in the morning!! Still can't believe it has been a year, shocking!

Hi :)

My baby will be 1 in the morning!! Still can't believe it has been a year, shocking!

How exciting! Can you remember what you were doing this time last year??
Scary how time flies isn't it?
Happy Birthday!!:happydance:

:wave: angie u sneaked in there :rofl:

Are u okay? Hows Kathryn? Aww we had a mini burnley meet last week u missed it! :hugs:

Moomin have you tried the teethers that are filled with water and you put them in the fridge?

Happy 1st birthday Elliott and Kathryn :cake:

We tried them chilled teethers 2 and she won't take to them either :dohh:They seem like such a good idea tho!

One thing Daisy loved and still does is her Razzberry teether, they are from america but you can get them on ebay now and again,
It is just like a dummy but all bumpy like a raspberry! She didnt let it go for about 2 months!

happy Birthday Kathryn and Elliott :cake:!

oh yea i remember seeing them on here a while back, i'd forgotten all about them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->