• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September 08 Mummies and Daddies Club

Savannah is 1 in less than 7 hours! :cry: Who else is the 22nd?

zanes been feeding himself finger food from 5 months so never had a problem with that side of self feeding im just not sure how to encourage him to feed himself with a spoon.

he plays with his spoons all the time but never puts the right end in his mouth lol

we've had finger foods from about 7 months aswell, basically as soon as she was big enough to sit in her high chair properly. Sorry i'm not sure how to encourage eating with the spoon though my LO just decided one day she was going to and that was that :dohh:

Me too, we're taking her to the local play cafe with her 2nd cousin who's 3 months older. Hope she has a good day :)

Happy 1st Birthday Savannah! :cake: Hope you and your family have a lovely day!

aww that sounds lovely sarah i'm sure she'll really enjoy it!

Savannah is 1 in less than 7 hours! :cry: Who else is the 22nd?

Happy Birthday Savannah! :cake:

Sophia was born on the 22nd too. We had a party for her at home on Saturday with family and friends, tomorrow we're taking her to the Zoo :)

I kno i'm a little ahead for Sophia and a little behind for Savannah now (AU time) but ...happy birthday :cake: Hope Sophia has a lovely day at the Zoo and Savannah enjoyed her day at the play center :hugs:

You're not behind TLB, it's only 8am now :)
Happy Birthday Sophia!

well not only is zane ill with a cold he had his jab today the nurse made me pin him down :( and its his bday tomo poor little man.

Happy birthday Ellie x

Oh dear poor Zane, Hope he's gonna be okay. Have you got some calpol in, or i give calprofen when Ems is REALLY bad and that stuff works like a miracle!

yeah hes got drugs hahaha i think he will be ok tho, hes been off his food lately but straight after his jab he eat a whole banana and then a jar of food so who knows

Are you all ready for his bday? Have you got anythin planned?

hes having a tea party on saturday so ive got all the food in and ile be baking cakes tomo.

his dad was a chef and ive got his uncle down whos still a chef so they r makin the grown up food lol

cuz his dads workin tomo we arnt doin much, hes having his present and then we r gettin a take away and a bottle of wine in :)

Happy Birthday Zane!!

Hope you are feeling better and enjoying your 1st birthday!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->