• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September 08 Mummies and Daddies Club

theres one on ebay!

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BRAND-NEW-AND-SEALED-RAZBABY-TEETHER-DUMMY_W0QQitemZ200384263719QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Baby_Baby_Feeding_Dummies_Pacifiers_Teething_Aids?hash=item2ea7d53627&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

they look really good but i dont trust things off the internet haha duno why im weird

I know i'm an hour and a half early but i don't think i'll be around tomoz so happy birthday in advance Gabbi! :cake:

Happy Birthday Daisy! :cake: I hope you all enjoy your day and meal a bit later xx

Wanna wish my beautiful son Jack a very happy 1st birthday and a happy birthday to all the other birthday girls and boys today!

3 birthdays today!! Happy birthday to you all hope you have a wonderful day :cake:

Thanks everyone! We had an exhausting day but loved every minute! It was VERY emotional!! :D

aww bless! Did we have tears andrea (and i'm not talking about daisy lol!) :hugs:
Did she get some nice presies? How was the meal?

LOL Mummy had many tears through the day! Especially when her time of birth was at the exact time everyone in the restaurant sang happy birthday to her! :blush:

She got loads of pressies and loved them all!

The meal was great, Daisy was the centre of attention and she found that a bit overwhelming! But it was lovely!

aww bless thats sounds adorable. I think i would of just melted right there in the midle of the restaurant, i'm such a soft touch when it comes to that kinda thing!

Ohh i meant to ask too, How's everyones LO doing with regard to eating? My daughter has just decided she isn't going to eat anything unless she does it herself on the spoon. She can't scoop food from the bowl but if i put the food on and pass the spoon to her she puts it staright in her mouth and then passes it back to me for more.

I have a crawling baby now too :cloud9: at long last :rofl:

aaawww hide everything with her now crawling!

Daisy wont eat anything from a spoon unless she is doing it herself! She picks food up , puts it on her spoon then in the mouth! She is getting to grips with her plastic spoon now trying to stab everything on her plate!

well zanes ill so i think i might have to cancel the tea party and just have family over and no gettin drunk for me lol

Poppy will still eat off a spoon with me feeding her, but loves it when I put some on her spoon and let her feed herself :) She mainly loves her finger food though!

Poppy started crawling on her 1st birthday but is still quite tentative and doesn't go too far/too fast yet! It's so lovely to watch & she's so happy she can get about.

Happy birthday to all the September 1 year olds!

Moomin - sorry to hear about zane i hope he gets better soon :hugs:

Bec - aww well done Poppy :happydance:. We're the same here to be honest Ems will only go 4/5 paces forward and then sit up but she's getting a bit cheeky and a bit more daring each day!

zanes been feeding himself finger food from 5 months so never had a problem with that side of self feeding im just not sure how to encourage him to feed himself with a spoon.

he plays with his spoons all the time but never puts the right end in his mouth lol

:rofl: Helena is doing the same thing, moomin. Just plays with the spoon and puts the wrong end in and sometimes flings food through the air.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->