• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September 08 Mummies and Daddies Club

A late Happy Birthday to all of those I missed (internet problems). xx

Happy birthday to Max for sunday :cake:

I've changed the thread title to cover the weekend as i don't know when i'll be on next :blush:

Tomorrow I am having Helena's party. How did you other moms deal with this? I can laugh at myself and cry. :(

We had our party today and it was very :cry: :cloud9: Emilia started opening her presents on her own straight away cheeky madam!! I can't beleive it's her birthday tomorrow!

Hope you have a lovely party wendino and helena :happydance:

Hope Max has had a lovely day :cake:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Emilia :D

Zane had a great time bless him and i didnt cry i really thought i would lol.

Hes started to take more and more steps so he will be walkin soon :)

https://s281.photobucket.com/albums/kk227/mysunwillshine/GlitterGraphicsComments/Birthday/332y0x0.gif
Emilia!

Ahh just popped into the groups and noticed Maxs name! Thank you so much! :) He had a lovely day...I was so emotional, hes growing so fast, my little man :cloud9:

Hope Zane & Emilia had lovely days!

I cant believe we have 1 year olds...wheres that year gone? :shrug:

:kiss:

I forgot to say, Elliot is walking now :) Taking more and more steps each day, he took his first steps a couple of days before his birthday.

keely.

Thanks to all those who wished Ems a happy birthday yesterday. We've had such a lovely weekend even though we're all suffering with a miserable cold :cry:

Happy birthday, kathryn, helena and Joseph :cake:

Happy Birthday to all the September 29th babies!!
Now its time to plan CHRISTMAS :rofl: or maybe Halloween first.

christmas :rofl:

I need to recover from b'day first!!

we don't really do haloween tbh, can't wait till LO is a bit older and we can do little parties n stuff tho!

Ems is full of a cold and can't get to sleep because she can't breathe. It's her first proper cold and I don't really know what i can do to help her, had to leave her to cry it out last night as we'd done everyhtin we could think of to help her, it was soo horrible :cry:

we don't really do haloween tbh, can't wait till LO is a bit older and we can do little parties n stuff tho!

Ems is full of a cold and can't get to sleep because she can't breathe. It's her first proper cold and I don't really know what i can do to help her, had to leave her to cry it out last night as we'd done everyhtin we could think of to help her, it was soo horrible :cry:

Elliot is the same, but has been cutting a molar tooth too-so a total nightmare.

LOL Wendy! Neil wants Daisy to be princess leia!

https://img.costumecraze.com/images/vendors/rubies/11682-large.jpg

last year i dressed zane up as a vampire and a skelinton lol but not doing anything this year. i figured id do nothing till i have to go out every year doing stuff for it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->