• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September 08 Mummies and Daddies Club

I can't believe it's 1st October and I've missed everyones birthday......... well except Jacob so Happy early birthday to you, but I'll catch you on FB :) Sooooooooooo

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL SEPTEMBER BABIES!!!!

I just seem to have not time, not complaining though, but some me time now and again would be nice. When I get time whilst Gabbi is at her grandma's I end up cleaning or working on website/work, etc!!! By that time I've had too much coke light and can't even nap!! lol

Anyway, Gabbi is climbing on everything!!!!! Mid Sept, it was her toy box, then it went to the shoe box so she could talk with the dog (he stands at the window to see her bless him), now she climbs on the settee/chair. whatever and the latest happened yesterday ........... she climb into her pram!!!! Scares me a lot as she is also standing up on whatever she climbs on, that's a long drop!!!

https://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j246/Charliechech/baby/th_IMG_8835.jpg

She walks like she's walked for months, the is an expert on the computer (she knows how to turn it on using the mouse, even I didn't know that!!!), she puts the lid on her bottle, oh so many things. Her nanna (my mum) comes in 3 weeks, first time in 6 months, she's gonna be shocked at how much she's grown!

Oh and she has finally got her 5th tooth coming through. That's 2 bottom, then 2 top and now one to the right on the bottom.

She's still not sleeping through, been like this for a few months now, BUT, now she's almost on all cows milk, she seems to be sleeping a little longer, this morning, 5am!!!! Then on the settee we get and she sleeps for another 2 hours! I know, it's a bad habit. Trying to get her out of it before we stay at my sisters, got 7 weeks to do it!

I've been making the change from formula to cows milk a slow change as I had very bad eczema as a baby/kid/teen,etc, so been slowly mixing the milk with form and it seems to be going down ok, no reaction. Maybe I'm over reacting, but I don't really see the harm in it. OH also said, that his eldest seemed to sleep better once she went on cows milk, so lets hope sisters take after each other!!

As for food, well she pretty much eats anything, even likes my chilli! She loves pasta, tried her on chicken, spinach and cheese sauce, scoffed the lot!!

One question, is it bad to let Gabbi keep drinking her milk from a bottle?? I know it's bad for her teeth, but she's hardly got none and if I put the milk in her cup, she's not interested! She takes water no problem, but not into her milk in a cup! Any suggestions?? Saw a 2 1/2 to 3 year old the other day with a bottle!!!

Erm, the video is supposed to be a thumbnail, that's a bloody big thumbnail .... any ideas how to get the smaller one??

blimey all our babies are one!

now just a count down till they are 18 n out the house lol

blimey all our babies are one!

now just a count down till they are 18 n out the house lol

STOP IT!!!! I'm not ready for 1 year old let alone 18!!! lol

Well by then, she may just move next door into the granny flat so I'll still need up with all the washing and making food!!!

Charlie-isn't she clever! :) I'm glad Elliot isn't managing to climb much yet-think i'll be scared too!

I did post saying that Elliot is walking now, but don't think anyone noticed with the birthday posts :)

I took him for his 12 month jabs today, and he only had about 10 seconds of whimpering afterwards so I'm pleased :) Very brave little man!

He's still not too well though, with teething (molars now) and a cold. Sleeping has been affected, can't wait for him to eat properly too-he's really picky because of his gums hurting.

Hope all the other 1 year olds are ok! :)

keely.

well its official zane is now walking :)

hes been takin steps for along time now but today he decided to walk around the house all day today hes hardly crawled.

my babies growin up far too fast

aww charlie, i love the way gabbi climbs into her pram and turns around and does the 'look what i just did :haha:' face! Such a clever girl. We use free flow cups or open cups (like the doidy cup) for drinks x

Well done Zane! There will be no stopping him now!

Charlie, we used Nuby cups to start with after bottles, they have a soft spout a bit like a teat and they worked really well :D

I don't think i'll be posting here again, feel quite left out right now. No one seems to reply when i post anymore? x

I don't think i'll be posting here again, feel quite left out right now. No one seems to reply when i post anymore? x

sorry u feel like this, i doubt anyone is doin this on purpose x

aww keely sorry hunny :hugs:

How is elliott feeling now? We're in the exact same position with cold and teething. Had to leave ems to cry it out again last night :cry:

Keely I posted about Elliot walking but it isnt showing!?!

Hmmm...... Ok it went something like this..............

Clever Elliot! Told you he would just suddenly do it and surprise you! :D

Is anyones baby not walking yet? we've only just grasped crawling :dohh:

Hi there. Sorry Keely. For some reason, I don't always get a message saying there's been any replies. Is there a reason for this??? I didn't know so many people had posted after me!!!

Got to go now as Gabbi needs milk, no arguing with her! :)

:hugs: Keely I usually just read and don't reply. :( I am bad for that.

Is anyones baby not walking yet? we've only just grasped crawling :dohh:

Sophia is walking but not independantly, she's been walking for a while holding someones hand but let go and she instantly drops to the floor, however I have spied her taking 2 or 3 steps on her own inbetween furniture but she just lacks the confidence to let go of anyone's hand.

Helena now walks everywhere and only crawls if...she has shoes on. :lol: She hates shoes. Still trying to get her to drink from a sippy cup all the time, she can drink out of one but I am worried she doesn't drink enough during the day if I only give her the cup.

Tom waddles round but he's not actually walking

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->