September 08 Mummies and Daddies Club

I don't think i'll be posting here again, feel quite left out right now. No one seems to reply when i post anymore? x

Aw hun dont worry about it, its jacob's birthday today but no happy birthdays here, suppose im not offically a sept mummy but was due the 19th and thought i was part....ah well chick you and me both :) hope your well chick and elliot :hug: XxxX

Aw I really was just about to post Happy Birthday to Jacob in here. :( I just woke up here in Canada lol.

Thanks you too :) Just like keely find it a bit funny how everyone gets it in the title etc....but hey...maybe thread a bit biased :shrug: aw well. Thank you BOTH!!! XxxX

Ema, in all fairness Jacob wasn't born in September, Donna may not have been online today to put it in the title.

Is there an October thread cos Daisy was due 1st of October

Ema, in all fairness Jacob wasn't born in September, Donna may not have been online today to put it in the title.

Is there an October thread cos Daisy was due 1st of October

i agree with this, but even thos jacob isnt really a sep baby u still post on here n no one has a problem with that.

n also i agree donna doesnt always have the time to add bdays to the tittle i dont think this thread is biased at all its just a sep 08 baby thread

hi girls.

I am sorry :cry: i just logged in, came straight to bnb groups and edited the title (i remembered this afternoon in the middle of asda and everythin :blush:) and then read the thread. I only bobbed on quickly this morning and didn't get a chance to update the thread sorry Ema, as if i'd forget the handsome Jacob :hugs: Hope you have had a lovely day x

well zanes got a black eye :( hes always standing up in the bath and trys to run around. when oh gave him a bath the other day he slipped and banged his eye on the tap :(

he was a brave boy and its not too bad.

now hes constantly walking hes started to want to be more independant and wont use a spoon but refuses to let me feed him so meal times are very messy lol

hows everyone else doing?

Aaww poor wee Zane! daisy does that too, she one day will probably fall too!

Daisy is walking everywhere too, it's still really funny to watch, she just toddles along humming and swinging her arms!!

The only thing now is that she doesnt want to go in the buggy anymore since her Daddy let her walk to the shop with him the other day :dohh: so it is a bit of a screaming match everytime we have to go anywhere!

She has also developed a wicked temper, and bites whatever is in her way ... I am hoping she will grow out of that one!!

Hope you are all well! xxx

zane doesnt bite on purpose yet but hes gettin so mardy and he wants to walk everywhere so we got him a harness and he just swings on it haha

he walks with his legs so far apart n his arms out and a huge smile on his face he looks so funny. cuz he was refusing to go in his buggy he now goes on his bike and i push him around altho yesterday he tried to climb off as we were walking...
i cant win lol

Helena is starting to get a temper too. She has only bit me once or twice but she throws a fit anytime things aren't going her way.

Poor Zane. I am always scared of that happening. Do you guys have those inflatable tap covers? We have them at Toys R Us here but I haven't bought one.

aww poor Zane :hugs:

DOn't think we have inflatable tap covers here, pretty sur ei haven't seen any anyway. Maybe somewhere random like the babycatologue or kleeneze might have them?

im looking into gettin tap covers as i dont want this to happen again.

zanes never been a great sleeper but no hes taking the wet. last night he went to bed at 8.30pm which is late for him anyway.

well come 9.30 is he was still wide awake so we got him up, 9.30pm he went in our bed with his dad and wouldnt stop screaming, so i had to get him up again and he went to bed at 10pm.....then he woke up at 12am and wouldnt stop screaming while still asleep so he was in my bed sleepin for 3 hours till he got so riggly i had to carry him to his own bed again.

im sick of getting no sleep:( sinces hes started to really walk and got his first pair of proper shoes hes trying to be so independant its driving me insane lol

:hugs: moomin

Love your avatar btw, he looks soo cheeky! :laugh2:

Hi :) Elliot also doesn't want to go in his pushchair now, loves walking now but isn't always practical! ie around shops when he's grabbing everything!!

ohh no! I can only imagine what it's like! Hows his walking come on Keely? Sounds like he's doing well x

ohh no! I can only imagine what it's like! Hows his walking come on Keely? Sounds like he's doing well x

He's still wobbly at times, but is getting more confident each day. His new trick is to walk, turn around then walk in a different direction, he loves to run off (well try to run!) and i chase him lol! Taking him to the park is becoming loads of fun now he can do more! :)

He's still wobbly at times, but is getting more confident each day. His new trick is to walk, turn around then walk in a different direction, he loves to run off (well try to run!) and i chase him lol! Taking him to the park is becoming loads of fun now he can do more! :)

Aw cute!!! :cloud9:

aww that's so cute :dance: He'll be getting into mischeif soon!

I see you have a steer and grow trike in your avatar. We're thinking about asking Santa for one, are they any good? :flower:

I am sure I seen tap covers somewhere but cant remember where!

Keely, we havent let Daisy loose in a shop yet cos I know she will empty the shelves! we have a Continental Market on in town just now so might let Daisy walk round that tomorrow as we bought a harness today :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->