• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September 08 Mummies and Daddies Club

aww that sounds soo cute andrea!

Can't wait until Ems is toddling around. We went into clarks today and there was a girl a similar age who had clearly just learnt to walk it was soooo cute! Ems won't even stand up :dohh: :blush:

zane hates being in his buggy aswel so i bought him a harrness so i can stop him running off but now hes learnt he can dangle off it so is always lifting his feet up. hes driving me nuts lol

i love him walking around its so cute but he wants to do everything and he cant bless him.

zanes still not sleepin thru so ive taken down 1 side of his cot bed and put a guard up instead so hope that helps him.

i went out sat night n he slept thru 9 till 9 for his dad i was so mad hahah

ohh no! I can only imagine what it's like! Hows his walking come on Keely? Sounds like he's doing well x

He's still wobbly at times, but is getting more confident each day. His new trick is to walk, turn around then walk in a different direction, he loves to run off (well try to run!) and i chase him lol! Taking him to the park is becoming loads of fun now he can do more! :)

aww that's so cute :dance: He'll be getting into mischeif soon!

I see you have a steer and grow trike in your avatar. We're thinking about asking Santa for one, are they any good? :flower:

Yeah the one we brought is good :) Some don't look at sturdy at others though so have a look in the shops first to have a go pushing it etc.

zanes also has a bike and loves it but he gets bored if we r walking round town in it and he trys to get off while im walking along

We were going to get Daisy a smart trike for xmas but have changed our minds incase it is really bad weather. So we will get one in the spring :D (and I dont think we have anywhere in this house to store it just now!)

Daisy has taken to singing!!

She sings along to Peppa Pig, sounds a bit more like Beppa Pi but it is very cute! Everytime I try to video it she wont do it, camera shy!

Another is the songs from Me Too, she loves them all and hums along!

Also loads of new words this week, it's quite scary how fast she is changing :cry1:
This week she has learnt to say.......
Emma - Gemma
Iga - Tigger
Book
No!
Yes
Uh huh
Hello

:D

Another funny (but minging) thing she dd the other night was stick her finger up her nose and a bogey was on her finger and she went to put it in her mouth but Daddy caught her in time, I said to her "who on earth taught you to do that?!" and Daisy replied "daddy"!!
:rofl:

We were going to get Daisy a smart trike for xmas but have changed our minds incase it is really bad weather. So we will get one in the spring :D (and I dont think we have anywhere in this house to store it just now!)

Daisy has taken to singing!!

She sings along to Peppa Pig, sounds a bit more like Beppa Pi but it is very cute! Everytime I try to video it she wont do it, camera shy!

Another is the songs from Me Too, she loves them all and hums along!

Also loads of new words this week, it's quite scary how fast she is changing :cry1:
This week she has learnt to say.......
Emma - Gemma
Iga - Tigger
Book
No!
Yes
Uh huh
Hello

:D

Another funny (but minging) thing she dd the other night was stick her finger up her nose and a bogey was on her finger and she went to put it in her mouth but Daddy caught her in time, I said to her "who on earth taught you to do that?!" and Daisy replied "daddy"!!
:rofl:

Aww such a clever girl all the new words! :cloud9:

Infact i was only on about language with the OH last night, ems has also really suddenly come on with words and understanding what your telling her etc. It's a bit like a switch was suddenly flicked on!

Lol @ the nose thing, bet daddy wasn't best impressed :rofl:

It's amazing how much they seem to learn every day at the moment. Such a fun age!

zanes says the odd words but very rarely repeats them lol but hes always babbling about something so i no once he starts to talk he wont stop haha

:wave: hi ladies. How is everyone?

I was just wondering how much does everyone's LO weigh now? We were weighed the other day and weigh 20lbs 10 :cloud9: she's a mini one lol

Was quite releived actually had a good talk with the HV and she said they only start worrying about babies if they're not at least sitting up unaided by 12 months or trying to stand up by 2. She said ems had a good range of words for her age though so just different ways of developing i guess. Her new game at the moment is to point at everything and get you to tell her what it is. On a few things if you ask her to show you where ** is she'll point to it it's so cute!

P.S :rofl: Zane bless him!

hehe aaawww Ems is teeny compared to Daisy!

She is 84cms long and 25lbs! HV said she is going to be tall and compared to everyone elses one year olds i think she is too!

Daisy has a bit of a cold atm, combined with teething we are both exhausted! She is waking every hour or so screaming, so we are all calpoled up and teethers at the ready!!

Hi :) i'm not sure how much Elliot weighs, haven't taken him to the clinic in a while. He feels very heavy tho, and has just had a growth spurt! He's got ten teeth now :)

zanes going to get weighed next week but hes no more then 23lbs hes a skinny mini too :D

he had his 13 month injections last thursday he was so brave, but now hes ill got a cold n thats led to a problem with his air way so hes on a inhaler till hes better

:thumbup:Hello ladies, not been on for ages and ages but I thought I'd catch up with everyones news! Going to read your posts now!!

Kathryn is doing really well. She's growing up fast. She's cruising around holding onto the furniture but doesn't show any signs of walking yet. She has 6 teeth and weighs 21lbs. She had a fab birthday. Where has that year gone???? She loves her food and is sleeping like a dream! When I look at the avatar picture she looks so young! That was 9 months ago!

Just read some of your posts! Amazing babies. I don't get much time to get on here now I'm back at work but reading your posts made me realise how much I've missed it. Glad to hear about all the walking and talking that's going on. I'd forgotten what a great support network this is! Must make sure i get on again soon!
xxx

well after zanes bath he runs around naked but today i wish he didnt.

he ran off to his room and i shouted him to come n get dressed so he wondered in here n thats when to my horror i saw poo all over him.

he had pooed all over his bedroom floor then in the frontroom :(

:wave: hi angie sounds like kathyrns doin well!

Ohh no Moomin that sounds awful! did you manage okay? Had he an upset tummy or something? Hope he didn't ruin anything!

yeah another week wont hurt keely.

zanes never really done hard poos so theres nothing wrong with him i just wasnt expecting a poo lol as hes normaly regular and doesnt go at that time haha.

my oh is in bed cuz hes ill so he wouldnt help me! so ive got it all up with babywipes and im going to vax the carpets tomorrow hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->