• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September 08 Mummies and Daddies Club

:rofl: Haven't read everyones posts but I laughed so hard at Zane pooping on the floor.

I let Helena run around naked after her bath too, now I'm thinking maybe its not a good idea :rofl:

Hi all, just gone through a few posts, may have to read rest later as got a banging headache (have done since I got up) and waiting for OH to bring me some tabs!!!! Oh hurry up!!!!!!!

Anyway, been ages since I've been on, every 2 mins I'm up going seeing what Gabbi is up to!!! And she's always up to something!! Fished out my phone from the bin a few times, PLUS other things including her Baby Annabel that her nanna bought her!!! She tries to put paper in the printer, she's still a computer expert, she almost runs now, she climbs on everything, nothing is safe, she dances (you know that cute swaying that babies do) and also bounces, so funny, she's into squealing whilst running round the house at the mo, got a nutter!! She is 11.3 kgs, approx, height about 78 cms tall. She only has 5 teeth!!! No sign of any more at all!!!!! She has the bottom front well established, the one next to them and the top 2 which are coming through really slowly. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a reason they are not coming through?

Got a problem with her No. 2's at the moment, so much so we may take her to the docs unless someone can shed some light. I've posted in the Baby Club section. She's fine in every other way, but she just poos a lot, more than she's ever done, even during the night (almost never done this since she's been born!) and after hre milk in the monring which again, was very rare until a few weeks ago!

Anywa, getting rid of head ache then catching up with all our other September babies :)

Attachments

• bb.jpg
    bb.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 4
How is everyone getting on?

I haven't posted on here much for the past few months.

Keely.

hi keely no ones been posting in here i think we r all to busy running after our toddlers lol

zanes doing great saying more words, like today he looked at me n said what hahaha made me laugh!

hows elliot?

hi keely no ones been posting in here i think we r all to busy running after our toddlers lol

zanes doing great saying more words, like today he looked at me n said what hahaha made me laugh!

hows elliot?

Yup we're all trying to keep up with the little people!

Elliot's just got over tonsilitis (caught it off me-bad mommy) and has his jabs yesterday, but is fine. He's like a proper little man now-really amazes me how quickly they change and learn!

zane had his jabs awhile back im dreading the next load at 3 because they will no whats going on more :(

i used to get tonsilitis all the time as a child its awful poor little thing

zane had his jabs awhile back im dreading the next load at 3 because they will no whats going on more :(

i used to get tonsilitis all the time as a child its awful poor little thing

He is already clued up on what gp's do now, he was screaming before the doctor even went near him! Because we ended up on the childrens ward the week before, he was aleady fed up of being poked ad prodded poor thing :(

zane tried to run back in the nurses room after his jabs i think it was cuz she gave him chocolate hahaha

aww the gp doesn't give them anything! I'll suggest that to her when i go in next!

Hello girls, good to hear how everyone is getting on. Not been on for ages. I'm back at work now so haven't got much time!
Kathryn is a joy to behold! She's really coming on. She's cruising round - no steps on her own yet. She weighs 23lbs and eats everything! She can say dada and mama and babbles a lot. Still sleeping throug from 7 till 7. I'm finding it such a lovely age and love playing with her.

Same here, no time to get on really, should try a little harder as I love reading about everyone and their little ones, or not so little ones now!!! lol

Hi to all of you xx

hi ladies

zanes saying loads more words now i just cant wait till i can have a conversation with him, hes never still and is always running into things n will not for the life of him sit in his pram lol

we went to see pepper pig the other day and while 4 yr olds were crying there eyes out zane ran right up to her and hugged her and started to dance it was so funny.

hes now 23lbs so hes getting a big boy now

i agree it is a great age altho now hes testing me on a daily basis i try not to laugh when hes naughty even tho it is funny haha

hello ladies.

Sorry i confess I've been hiding away too, just had soooo mcuh going on what with being back at work, then i fell ill, been trying to start up my own business and of course playing mommy, wifey and trying to sort out xmas my heads just spinning! :spin:

Ems is really coming on she's become a right little mischeif to say the least. She thinks its funny to tell me 'aa aa' if i go to do something she's not allowed to do and she says ohh oh whenever she's done something wrong! We've got lots of proper words too, gone, good girl, tickle, there, drink, dada, hiya, aaaaw, and a heap more. Still very rarely does she say mama tho :cry: She's standing up a lot more now aswell so all good. She keeps me on my toes god help me when she is walking :rofl: She's also about 22lbs and just starting to fit into her 12-18 months clothes (at last) tho i still need to roll sleeves and pants up :dohh:.

Hows everyones xmas shopping coming on for LO? Think i've got a bit carried away ooops :blush:

i finished getting all zanes presents in october so im all sorted thankfully lol havent got him too much as he doesnt really play with toys much he loves books.

zanes just started to fit into 12-18 month clothes too lol altho he still has some 6-9 and 9-12 clothes. hes a teeny boy but like me n his dad has got really long arms so its hard to find clothes that fit all of him hahaha

im getting really excited about xmas this year, i cant wait to see his face when he sees all his new toys :D

October gosh woman u r organised!! :haha:

Ems loves her books too, she sits there and reads (well looks at the pictures) all the time. It amazes me actualy she's really good even with normal paper books she sits there and is as good as gold with them it's really nice to see.

zanes started to eat his books now cuz hes teething so bad so ile have to buy him fabric books instead lol

im never organised usual so i was really impressed with myself, i wrote a list of what i was getting for everyone, i had been planning zanes presents since he was afew months old lol

now im going to start buying presents for him in the jan sales so i get what i want for him and i dont end up poor lol

Hi girls, I was looking at last years christmas photos today and can't believe how different Kathryn is. She spent most of last christmas asleep in a bouncer chair! Don't think she'll be doing that this year.
It's great to read how well everyone is doing! Happy Christmas everybody xxx

yeah zane was just sat there last yr lol i wont be able to keep him still n im sure he will try n steal my presents lol

normaly on xmas im ill and now zanes ill with a bad cough so i no what ile have on the big day what fun lol

Yea ems had an extra extra sleepy day last year, she finally woke up about 6pm and we had to force her to stay awake to open her presies, cruel mummy :haha: Not a chance of that this year!

Hello ladies and toddlers

It's been a while!!!!! ill twice before Xmas and New Year and dealing with work there, decided I'd have a bit of a BabyBump day! :)

Gabbi is coming along nicely, I think. Her speach is slow but she is learning 2 languages!! lol She almost runs, kicks and throws balls, turns in circles and laughs when she can't walk straight, walks backwards, plays chase, still obsessed with anything she's not meant to be (laptop, computer, TV, any appliance, phones etc etc!!!). She climbs on absolutely everything and if she can't reach, she brings her car in a stands on that!!! She now uses you, e.g., she's not allowed to turn on the printer so she gets your finger to turn it on. Or, like last night, we turned over from Baby TV to the news for OH and she got my hand and took it to the TV to change the channel back! OH couldn't stop laughing!!!

When there's a child on TV, she gets her dummy to put in their mouth! When she gets the opportunity to go in my makeup drawer, she gets eyeliner and takes the top off and puts it back on!! I was amazed by that. She walks around the house having a converstaion with herself on her phone, so funny.

On the down side, she has selctive deafness, she will not understand no (but probably does but doens't want to!), oh I try to take her out of a situation and distract her but she goes back to doing what she shouldn't be doing! I have tried naughty step, but that doesn't work. Counting sometimes works, but many a time I get to 3 and then the step comes into play. She still rarely sleeps through but has started to go back down more.

She's a very observant little girl but can be naughty and cheeky, BUT, saying that, aren't all toddlers at this age??? They don't know right from wrong, BUT she doesn't seem to want to either!

She still eats really well, let's hope that continues. Took some piccies on Wednesday at dinner. She had pork sausage and veg. So was picking out eh carrots and peppers and just eating the epas and sweetcorn. When she saw me watching, she started laughing. What a character!!!

So, due to transport problems, we didn't get Gabbi's Xmas pressies from family, due to arrive end of this month. I can't wait because there is an aquadraw for her and as I can't get decent toddler paints, crayons, etc, I can't wait to play this with her. Let's see if she has arty skills like her pops!!!

How is everyone's toddlers getting on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->