****September 2019 Testing Thread****

wantingagirl

Reaction score
hi there girls,

I just started my period today and don’t see a September thread ‘I don’t think’ hopefully this one brings me and all of us some luck, let me know your testing date

Test Dates

TBD

1st September

Wantingagirl :witch:
Tesh23 :witch:
EmmaVH :bfp:

2nd September

Bloblo :bfp:

3rd September

Taybabes92

4th September

KatyR :bfp:

5th September

6th September

Auora :bfp:

7th September

Salmander91 :witch:

8th September

9th September

Beccaboo828 :witch:

10th September

11th September

12th September

Missielibra :bfp:

13th September

Bumblebee24

14th September

Ciz

15th September

VS011
Jellybeanxx

16th September

17th September

Pineberry

18th September

Trimeka :bfp:

19th September

Teafor2

20th September

21st September

22nd September

MKV1396

23rd September

Symphony7 :bfp:
Nima

24th September

25th September

26th September

27th September

Kittykat7210

28th September

Wantingagirl
Tesh23

29th September

30th September

Tajuanna
Rachael1981

Last edited:
Hey ladies, af is due tomorrow but I can't see me getting a bfp so I shall join you. Will let you know my date as soon as I can xx

Hey ladies, af is due tomorrow but I can't see me getting a bfp so I shall join you. Will let you know my date as soon as I can xx

We will get there eventually hun, let’s do this! Do you have a hospital date yet? I have my cd3 bloods tomorrow and then cd21 later on in the month referral to gynaecologist on 22nd August xx

We will get there eventually hun, let’s do this! Do you have a hospital date yet? I have my cd3 bloods tomorrow and then cd21 later on in the month referral to gynaecologist on 22nd August xx
We will indeed. No date yet. Its the 6 week holidays so we are waiting until the little two go away for a few days to their grandma and grandad. Will be so much easier to talk without little ears Haha
Fingers crossed you get somewhere with the gynaecologist sweet xx

We will indeed. No date yet. Its the 6 week holidays so we are waiting until the little two go away for a few days to their grandma and grandad. Will be so much easier to talk without little ears Haha
Fingers crossed you get somewhere with the gynaecologist sweet xx

Thanks hun...... I didn’t last time she said I had old eggs :haha:

Ugh that's helpful! My entire body is a bit messed up one way or another so they'll love me :dance:

I’ve requested to see someone different so I better not get her! No bed side manner at all! I’m not really sure to be honest what they can even do they were clueless the last time :shrug:

I’ve requested to see someone different so I better not get her! No bed side manner at all! I’m not really sure to be honest what they can even do they were clueless the last time :shrug:
Its such a frustrating process isn't it. I was under a gynaecologist years ago and about to start ivf when I fell pregnant with my eldest daughter. I doubt they will help me. My gp kind of laughed at me when I went in to see him after 7 months of trying. After 35 we are classed as old mums so I thought. Well I read on the NHS website they should see us after 6 months of trying but he disagreed. X

Its such a frustrating process isn't it. I was under a gynaecologist years ago and about to start ivf when I fell pregnant with my eldest daughter. I doubt they will help me. My gp kind of laughed at me when I went in to see him after 7 months of trying. After 35 we are classed as old mums so I thought. Well I read on the NHS website they should see us after 6 months of trying but he disagreed. X

That’s what I see everywhere after 6 months for over 35 even my gp said that. With my first son we stopped trying properly and saved for IVF and fell pregnant the next cycle with my son I sold 8 years worth of baby stuff stopped the tracking 2 weeks later bam! So bloody annoying! Xx

P.s I thought you were well younger than me?!!

Forgot to add. The witch got me so my date is September 9th please xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"