****September 2019 Testing Thread****

:kiss:

Maybe we will both give each other luck! I sure need some!

We are practically cycle buddies too!

I need some too haha!! I haven’t even ovulated since we started trying!! On new meds so FX both of us catch the eggy this month!!!

I need some too haha!! I haven’t even ovulated since we started trying!! On new meds so FX both of us catch the eggy this month!!!

Oh no that sucks! I’m back to consecutive losses *sigh* how long have you been trying for, what meds are you on? Xx

Sorry about the losses :hugs:, I’ve had more than my fair share when I was trying for my daughter, I’m on myoplus and ovaboost, been trying for 5 months but not even a sniff of pregnancy due to me not ovulating!

Sorry about the losses :hugs:, I’ve had more than my fair share when I was trying for my daughter, I’m on myoplus and ovaboost, been trying for 5 months but not even a sniff of pregnancy due to me not ovulating!

Oh let me know how ovaboost goes I’m on pre-conceive, that sucks hun!

I had a loss before my daughter, then 3 in a row before my son now I’ve had 2 In a row. Sorry for yours too. So worried since my 6 year old daughter I’ve spotted every single 2ww xx

I will test around the 2nd of sept. Should be 11dpo by then if all is normal this cycle.

Just hoping to have a bfp instead of AF on my 34th birthday (5th of September).

:dust:

Done!

Good luck girls!

BloBlo if it happens this cycle my due date is 12th May my birthday is on the 1st

I’m at this boring point of waiting for ovulation

Done!

Good luck girls!

BloBlo if it happens this cycle my due date is 12th May my birthday is on the 1st

I’m at this boring point of waiting for ovulation
I know how you feel! I still got 2 days on af, it is so boring cant wait to start the countdown to testing but from here its seems so far away Hahahha

I know how you feel! I still got 2 days on af, it is so boring cant wait to start the countdown to testing but from here its seems so far away Hahahha

I know super boring! :haha: it seemed to have dragged to get to this point too even though I ovulated in good time after loss I think I’m just getting bored of trying in general :haha:

Still waiting to ovulate but my ov tests seem to be getting darker so hopefully I’ll ovulate soon! Xx

First post partum AF showed up today!
I'm not sure if my cycles will be like before, so tentatively, can I be added for September 12th?

Thank you!

Lol please add me for 1 September!

Ewcm is in the building and finally ready to start bd woo hoo!

13600DFF-A2CC-42E1-B878-BE7E39A70108.jpeg F21AE808-277D-461F-8B8F-70210D261E93.jpeg 66261D76-FB04-41E3-BB6C-A0C75531EC02.jpeg Done!

Asfm I got a low yesterday on my digital ovulation clearblue stick but the lines on the stick seem quite strong and the first opk is yesterday’s. Then today I got a high this is cd12 usually I get at least two high days. How strong the digital and Normal opk are seem to make me think I’ll get a peak tomorrow. I sure hope there is nothing wrong to just get one high day or do you think that yesterday was a high day but maybe just didn’t detect it in the morning :shrug:

Ooh yay wantingagirl!!! The top pic is like my OPK from yesterday, I’m Hoping to have O’d today!!!! FX for both of us xxx

88DF35D8-E656-4721-B1DD-C123934E315F.jpeg
Ooh yay wantingagirl!!! The top pic is like my OPK from yesterday, I’m Hoping to have O’d today!!!! FX for both of us xxx

I so hope you confirm ovulation soon here is mine. High day but not too long I don’t think. Just wish I had a cd14 perfect ovulation like I used to

Tesh - I noticed on your FF you take baby aspirin just wanted to pre warn you my consultant warned me not to take it before I had a bfp unless you have a clotting issue?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->