****September 2019 Testing Thread****

Not fmu was smu with the digital ovulation still saying high. Not sure I believe it stick lines are so strong opk is just about positive I only get a peak on normal usually at 10-11am. So annoyed with myself tho as didn’t temp at 4am when went to loo as wanted to stick to sane time so is 2 hours ok as it was a huge temp drop thought if it would affect getting up it would be higher. Achy since yesterday and tender dtd last night maybe the surge was just missed I have no idea

upload_2019-8-19_9-41-44-jpeg.1066442

37EEC4DE-2EE0-47F7-984C-DBE622C75A74.png Don’t usually get 3 high days in a row and have nausea too

My temp is normally higher if I sleep less before taking it, so I would think that drop might be ovulation. I bet your o day will be tomorrow!

It’s hard to tell what my peak is but to a Normal person this lunch time one is peak but my left line gets way stronger than right line immediately. But maybe that always happens on second peak day who knows time will tell though. If I add in extra temps it does show ovulation day as today so the next few days will be clearer I guess :haha:

Wantingagirl that’s definitely positive, I’ve still not ovulated and my tests are like this, CD20

1E2BD06A-47C8-4CF0-938B-99AF33117B86.jpeg

Afm I have no sign of ovulation and today is usually my ovulation day. Ewcm has been super scarce and I usually have a normal amount a few days and leading up to Ov. I’ve stopped the maca again today because I think it’s really delaying my Ov. I don’t have any opks this cycle as they weren’t in the budget! So I’m working of cp, cm and temps to confirm.

If cp is softer and more open this evening or I have ewcm by then we may bd tonight. Or maybe bd tonight just in case today IS Ov day lol sigh... I will only start the maca again once I confirm Ov

Kittykat you’re so close to peak! How many times are you testing a day?
I’ve been testing 2-3 times a day but it’s been like this (dark at night and light in the morning) for 4 days now!

540735B1-1848-4A60-95C1-7DA24554EE76.jpeg BB4CBD7F-BBCB-4AC6-8C8F-47E6720FC84F.jpeg I’m just about to start work the plot thickens for me would you still say peak 1 was yesterday or today’s. I got a peak on my digital today and this is my chart

View attachment 1066522 View attachment 1066520 I’m just about to start work the plot thickens for me would you still say peak 1 was yesterday or today’s. I got a peak on my digital today and this is my chart

I would say today is the second day of your surge. I would take it as ovulation will happen within the next 24-36 hours still. That’s a really good surge! In my experience and even with Sweden (she had a two-3 day surge) it means a really good strong Ov! Fingers crossed for you

Hi ladies :) I was hoping to test late August but I'm still waiting for o so will likely be the start of September now. Really hope I o soon. I've had two lines on my lh tests since I started doing them at cd7 but still way off positive ‍. On day 5 of flashy smiley faces on clearblue.

I definitely ovulated today it was really painful all morning

I would say today is the second day of your surge. I would take it as ovulation will happen within the next 24-36 hours still. That’s a really good surge! In my experience and even with Sweden (she had a two-3 day surge) it means a really good strong Ov! Fingers crossed for you

Oh I really hope so im starting to dread every 2ww now

I definitely ovulated today it was really painful all morning
That’s great news! Are you temping? Hope u get your rise tomorrow.

Afm it’s cd 15 and still no ov. I usually ov cd13 every cycle. Today I haven’t even had ANY cm. Really not sure when I’m going to ov. Yesterday at cd14 I had af type cramps for two hours and I never cramp around ov I just have ov pain.

Not sure what maca is doing to my cycle hope I don’t regret it!

images upload

What do we think of this? It's a thin line for some reason so really hard to compare #-o I think it's getting darker anyway. Day 6 or 7 of flashing smiley faces too. I guess I'm in for a long cycle again this month.

I haven't started my period this month but I feel it coming soon. Please put me down for the 18th. My birthday is the 27th so I'll be praying for the greatest present of all times. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->