****September 2019 Testing Thread****

I’m away soon just a bit gutted incase I ruin anything by having a drink but at the same time I need a break! Xx

Hi ladies my af finally arrived 54 days this cycle. It’s jumped from average 36cd to now 55cd. I’m done. I’m going back on my pill for now until hubby can get snips.

I wish all you ladies the very best on your journeys. I really hope you all get that sticky bfp. You all deserve it xxxxxxxx

Sorry Shona and Ciz. Ciz I know it’s been a tough road for you, I wish everything of the best in your journey ahead.

CD1 for me and cycle 11 ttc #2. I’ve started my last round of Soy Isoflavones. 150,150,150,200,200, cd1-5.

hi all!

So a brief summary of what’s going on...

Me and OH decided to try for a baby and I got off birth control mid cycle and had my withdrawal bleed. I have PCOS so I scheduled an app with a fertility doc, she said to keep trying this month to see if I can ovulate on my own, so we did and she scheduled me to come in two week a later to check my blood to see if I had Oed or not. To my surprise my body did on its own!! However my progesterone level was only 8 and she said it needs to be 15 or higher so she prescribed me progesterone pills vaginally but when I started those I was 11 DPO per my chart and OPKs, she said to still do them even though I was 11DPO, so I have been using them.

Every test I’ve done has been BFN, I’ve had a few that were questionable but not clear. I’m now 15 DPO and no AF still, I have been having super mild cramping but no spotting or bleeding. My boobs are extremely sore, I’m extremely fatigued to the point I feel like if I close my eyes too long I’ll fall asleep.

Has anyone had BFN and then last 16DPO gotten a BFP?! I’ve been off progesterone now two days and not even a sign of AF, haven’t taken another test today since it’s been all BFNs

Progesterone can really mess with you system. It can take up to a week or more for your body to start AF after taking progesterone. That being said, you could be pregnant, but I wouldn't use the symptoms as an indicator because progesterone is the root cause of most of those things. I'd wait until you are a week late, test again, then call your doctor.

Progesterone can really mess with you system. It can take up to a week or more for your body to start AF after taking progesterone. That being said, you could be pregnant, but I wouldn't use the symptoms as an indicator because progesterone is the root cause of most of those things. I'd wait until you are a week late, test again, then call your doctor.

I use the cream which is way less potent and it takes my period 2-3 days after stopping and unfortunately I get all the symptoms too xx

Hi ladies my af finally arrived 54 days this cycle. It’s jumped from average 36cd to now 55cd. I’m done. I’m going back on my pill for now until hubby can get snips.

I wish all you ladies the very best on your journeys. I really hope you all get that sticky bfp. You all deserve it xxxxxxxx

So sorry my luv it just totally sucks xx

Would you consider not taking the cream if you were me? My period was so weird last month :shrug:

Urgh! Feeling so frustrated today. I'm now 14dpo. On 12dpo I had two small streaks of red blood mixed in with cm. No more for the rest of the day. Yesterday at 13dpo I felt really nauseas with a hint of a headache and 3 times in the afternoon when wiping I had the weirdest coloured spots on the tissue. They were like orangey/pink in colour. Was expecting my temp to drop today for af as had cramps during the night but so far nothing. Although I know there's obviously still time today, and with my chemical my temp didn't drop until 15dpo when I started bleeding. I had spotting the day before that tho so will have to see how today goes. Cervix feels High but think it may be feeling a little open. Test this morning bfn. Feel like my body plays tricks on me right up to the end every month. Those spots really had me freaking out and a little excited as I thought it could be implantation. Never seen anything like it. Was such a strange colour and just dots of it. It definetly wasn't the toilet paper because when I rubbed it between the tissue it spread a little. I'm sure a bfn at 14dpo must mean I'm out. I'm tired everyday getting my hopes back up to then be let down again. I just know later I'll be updating that af has shown and will feel silly for even having this rant but I'm so fed up. Hubby tells me of for sitting on Google.
Here's my chart for today
Screenshot_20191001_095707.jpg

Last edited:

:hug:

Sorry Shona and Ciz. Ciz I know it’s been a tough road for you, I wish everything of the best in your journey ahead.

CD1 for me and cycle 11 ttc #2. I’ve started my last round of Soy Isoflavones. 150,150,150,200,200, cd1-5.

Sorry to see the witch got you. Wishing you all the luck with your next cycle

Just as I thought af has arrived. Eager to hopefully get on with next cycle. Keeping my fingers crossed to ovulate and at a normal time. Already cried my tears and think I knew as soon as I got bfn at 9dpo that I was out. Hope to join you all for October. Best of luck to you all

I did not get a BFP. Thank you for the hope though. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->